Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Greetings~!

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

Nineball117
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Paladin

Greetings~!

Post by Nineball117 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello hello, wonderful world of Roleplay Collective! I may be under a new name and new profile, but I have actually been on this site a before a while back. I only left my other account inactive due to me losing confidence in my writing skills, as well as needing to attend to other matters in life.

But as of recently, I have been getting back into the swing of things and decided to come back with a fresh start! I hope you can treat me well.

ColeslawEnthusiast
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Re: Greetings~!

Post by ColeslawEnthusiast » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:40 am

Hey, me too. I was here a while back but I kinda lost interest and I wanna be back without any of the connotations of my past account.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:35 am

Well I hope you have better luck this time around *patpats*
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Post by Georgeanna » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:10 am

Welcome back to the Collective Nineball!

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and refresh you on some things about our site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (as you may recall we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to reread if you haven't already. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

From there, you can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members if you haven't already joined under your other username, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

Hope to see you around!

Nineball117
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Paladin

Post by Nineball117 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:42 am

Ah, well thank you! I will be sure to look into this Discord when I can.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

ColeslawEnthusiast
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Post by ColeslawEnthusiast » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 am

Yep, I remember the first time I got that welcome. Great people, we have here.