Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Titanfall [OOC/IC]

Gather ideas and brainstorm with other members, recruit players, make partner requests, or just check for interest in an idea you have. A great place to browse to see what is taking place or build new settings and worlds from scratch.

Moderators: Forge, Georgeanna

ColeslawEnthusiast
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Titanfall [OOC/IC]

Post by ColeslawEnthusiast » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:14 am

Plot Summary

The IMC are preparing a superweapon on the planet Obediah. Based off of what they learned during their time with the Fold weapon, it could have the capacity to wipe out the Militia fleet. The Militia, having learned from their operation on Typhon, decide against a full-on invasion. This time, they're sending in a single squad of Pilots. They're sending in Black Team. A highly trained group of Militia diehards, equipped to track down and destroy the superweapon. That's you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so, I like Titanfall. Big ass robots are pretty sick. So, I've decided to put up an Interest Check about it. The idea is to be able to put a squad of unassisted Militia on a planet almost completely occupied my IMC, and see how they deal with it. So, let's look at character sheet and loadout options.

Code: Select all

Tacticals:
1:
2:
Ordnance:
1:
2:

Weapons:
Primary:
Secondary:
Special/Anti-Titan:

Skills:

Backstory:

Personality:
Rules, there are literally two.

1. No traitors
We're not trying to run a plot with more layers than Shrek. Just... please no traitors.

2. No abilities that aren't realistically possible within Titanfall's universe.

Hope someone shows some interest here.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: Titanfall [OOC/IC]

Post by Ghostwriter » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:36 am

I know what Titanfall is generically about, and I like RPs about mechs, I just dont really know anything about it's universe so I may not be qualified~
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

ColeslawEnthusiast
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Re: Titanfall [OOC/IC]

Post by ColeslawEnthusiast » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:31 am

I can handle story, and you can look about on the Wiki and such for abilities.