Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Land of Magicktica PLTs

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Magic will go.

Moderators: Darkblade, Georgeanna

The Creator 7
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Land of Magicktica PLTs

Post by The Creator 7 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Please do not post here! This is a Student's PLTs and contains Class Information Only. Post any comments or ideas in viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3877
Thank you!

Welcome to your new PLTs! A PLTs stands for Personal LapTop system. You will find all of your Academic Study Subjects in this wonderful Academic Tool. If you have a question and you can't find it here, please alert me so that I can correct it.

The PLTs has the information about each Subject on 1 page (post) so you will need to scan down the pages to find what you want to know.
Each Lesson will be in different color and will start at the beginning of the class room day. There will be times where you may choose what to study but everything must be completed in order to pass the Level.

Let's begin with the first subject of the day.

The Creator 7
Scrub
Scrub

Re: Land of Magicktica PLTs- Level 1

Post by The Creator 7 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:16 pm

ORIENTATION CLASS: (optional reading and reading this will give you some insight about my Magick so I recommend that you do read it.)

Welcome to Magicktica Academy. You will learn what it takes to be a good Magick User and enjoy your Academic Career. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and find a few friends.
This is a world of Magick. Real Magick not some kind of a show.
I want each of you to listen to this carefully. It is about Magic and its uses so it is very important to know and understand what I have to say.
Magic is not all easy and fun to do. You will need to practice and learn how magic works. You will learn how to be a Magic User and you will learn how to handle magic as a tool for that is what Magic is. Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The Magic User must be aware of what he or she is doing and why.
There are consequences to using magic. Consequences that can be devastating if the Magic User is not aware of all of the effects of the Magic that is being used. You will have classes on the Consequence of Magic near the end of the second level. In that class you will learn what kind of possible consequences that Magic could have.
Also Magic will drain your body's Energy very quickly and that is why there is a Physical Fitness Class in the curriculum. 'The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities.
A) Physical Strength.
The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic. That is the reason for Physical Training.
B) Mental Strength.
The Magic User must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.
Knowledge.
The Magic User must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.
1. What is the first part. The Magic User must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.
2. Next come How. The Magic User must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.
3. When is the last part. To cast magic the Magic User must know when each step should take place.
An example of this is putting your shoes on.
What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.
When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed.
How would be tying them before putting them on your feet and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It wouldn’t be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?

One last note about Magick. I want you to remember is that all items here at Magi can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. Anything that you brought from and uses AC or DC will no longer work.

The Creator 7
Scrub
Scrub

Re: Land of Magicktica PLTs

Post by The Creator 7 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm

I have a set of rules that will apply to everyone. Here they are:
1. Keep yourself neat and tidy.
2. Keep your rooms neat and tidy. Both of these rules pertain to professionalism.
3. Respect each other and yourself.
4. No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.
5. No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
6. Try to include as many other students as you can into your daily activities.
7. All students are required to be in class on and prepared to learn. That includes having your wand and PLTs as well as being able to demonstrate your homework or class work.
8. Creatures are not always allowed in all classes. If they are not allowed, they are to be in your room or in the Creature Kingdom.
9. Obey the curfew. No ifs, ands or buts about this. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
10. Ask questions and learn from other student’s mistakes. There are more than enough to go around!
11. If you act like a child, you will be put on a demerit/merit system until you can prove yourself to be professional magic user. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
12. Do your own work and do not try to cheat. The end of the semester you will go through a testing chamber by yourself.
13. Remember the golden rule:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
14. Teachers are in charge and students are to obey them at all times. If you have a problem with a teacher, come see me. We will discuss the problems and find a solution.
15. I will make more rules as I see the need.