Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Space: The final frontier

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Technology will go.

Moderator: Forge

RedeyedJedi
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Rogue

Space: The final frontier

Post by RedeyedJedi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 am

The merry tune that blasts on your radio cuts out as it changes to commercial. BRRRRTZ! BRRRRZTZ! WE INTERRUPT YOUR LOCAL BROADCASTING STATION TO BRING YOU THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. BRRRRTZ! BRRRRTZ!

Our deep space satellites have picked up an armada of unidentified warships on a trajectory course that intersects with our planet. As of this moment martial law has been declared and a draft of all men and women from the ages of seventeen to fifty years of age has been put in effect indefinitely. May God bless us all

Okay, so that's the basis of the idea I have, when there is more as a group we can hash more out. But, I was thinking was everyone would have command of their own warship...from freighter/cruiser/star destroyer/dreadnaughts...mobile defense platforms that protect the planet, etc etc.

Heres to hoping people like this idea. :)

Rick
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Pirate

Re: Space: The final frontier

Post by Rick » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:03 am

Command my own warship? hell yeah!