Let the GAMES begin!

Olympic Contest Results - Going live over the course of the week!

IC RPC Olympics - The Sprint! - Results are now up!

Event Info and Schedule
The Sign Up Thread
Medal Tables and Leaderboard

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Introductions. Eme

Introduce yourself to the forum and check out useful information selected to help new members get settled in. Please be sure to read the Rules and Regulations posted within before participating elsewhere in the forums.

Moderators: Dionysus [Rick], Hades [Forge]

Eme
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Introductions. Eme

Post by Eme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:56 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21761807/ (clean)
Hello My names Eme ,i'm a hybrid of a dracowolf and Barioth. I'm a magica user ,fighter and have my own venom. My venom heals, increases stamina ,puts you to sleep . I'm not even sure what else it does. I am capable of carrying others in my stomach. My job is to help take care of the garden and train. Hears what our house and lands look like . https://gyazo.com/collections/b32d8f880 ... 0a799f31f1 https://gyazo.com/collections/7840bc23b ... 8930c53751
Oh our town does not use currency.

Hades [Forge]
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist
Class: Warrior

Re: Introductions. Eme

Post by Hades [Forge] » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:16 am

Eme wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:56 am
Hello My names Eme
 ! Message from: Forge
Howdy, Eme. Welcome to the Collective. Just a quick note here to let you know that I've edited your introduction post to remove the NSFW images and content, neither of which are allowed here. Hopefully that's not an issue for you and you're still interested in the site, but if NSFW content is your jam, you may want to look elsewhere.

If you are still interested in our little community, I've included some information below that should help you settle in.

First and foremost, take a nosy at our Newbie Guide. The Guide's full of useful tips to help you get used to the site, including our rules, which might be worth a look over. If you find yourself stuck with anything (or if you just fancy a chat) you can always grab a Staff member - we're the ones with the fancy green or purple usernames, and we're always happy to help.

If you want to jump straight into writing, you can follow this link for a list of our Always Open RP's. Most are low pressure, "drop-in, drop-out" games that don't require too much pre-planning or character building, so they're pretty good for getting accustomed to roleplaying here.

If you're looking to get into a more involved roleplay, but either don't have a specific idea in mind or haven't fully fleshed out your own ideas, you can check out our Interest Checks section. This is where people post ideas that they're thinking of turning into a game, and it's a good place to find people who are looking for the same thing you are.

I'm trying something a little new here, so I'm also gonna give you a quick run down on our RP sections;
  • Worlds of Magic - For typically 'fantasy' roleplays
  • Worlds of Technology - For typically 'sci-fi' roleplays
  • Worlds of Balance - For roleplays with a mix of technology and magic, like modern fantasy
  • Worlds of Realism - For realistic roleplays
  • Private Roleplays - For small roleplays between two or three people, of any type
As a side note, if you like what you see here, you might also consider voting for us on Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. Votes are massively important in helping our community grow, and they're a great way to make the Staff feel loved, so definitely click those links if you have the time.

And that's it. You're officially welcomed. Now that the official stuff's out of the way, why not tell us something about the person behind the avatar? Do you read? If so, who's your favourite author?
Remember to vote for RPGC!

Eme
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Re: Introductions. Eme

Post by Eme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 am

Yes I do read and sorry about the NSFW stuff. Eventually I'm reading The Valens Legacy by Jan Stryvant AND Tamer: King of Dinosaurs by Michael-Scott Earle.