It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

A New Moderator Appears!
Join us in congratulating our newest recruit!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

World of Warcraft Discussion

Where our Gamers can gather to discuss gaming platforms, latest releases, all time classics and connect with other Gamers.

Moderators: Darkblade, Ghostwriter

Rick
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Pirate

World of Warcraft Discussion

Post by Rick » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:05 am

So lot's of people on here have it, thought i'd create a thread for us to share stories, pictures, and taunts as the new expansion nears its release.

So, what faction are you?

Race?

Class?

Favorite memory?

Personally i'm running a retribution paladin, Horde, Blood Elf. Cause i'm a pretty bad boy, you know how we do.

Favorite memory? Hmm, I guess when I first started playing the game way back when. I must have been 16, created a Night Elf hunter, was so stoked when I reached level ten and could get my own animal companion. The world of Azeroth felt so much bigger then. I had to travel on foot everywhere, I was surprised the game didn't load between zones (unless you were traveling to a different continent). Then of course there were the others players, people from around the world playing at the same time as me. Nothing beats the first time, man.

Palacia
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Vampire

Re: World of Warcraft Discussion

Post by Palacia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm

I haven't played in a long time, but I ran pretty strong during WoTLK, Cata and the first half of Panda before I stopped playing and moved on. I think with decent assuredly I can say I was my realms best Ret Pally, though by no means the best... I think my realm was on the lower end of the pve brackets.

Alliance, as that was what my clan rocked... however I started Horde, always thought the alliance was a bunch of figures with sticks up their butts.

I think I ended as a Draenei Paladin, started as a blood elf pally.

Main spec: Retribution Paladin

Off spec focus: Holy Paladin

I think my favorite memories were the hundreds of hours spent in teamspeak with my clan doing stupid things while raiding. Loved me that fellowship, I also greatly enjoyed playing with my Uncle in pvp and our hours of farming. Also who else hated the Pally haste stacking? Never sat well with me.

Oh and I'm a proud owner of Aeonaxx mount..
Image All credit to Forge, amazing work