Word Hurdles - Deadline: 15th August
The Triathlon - Deadline: 18th August
The Relay - Deadline: 26th August
The Marathon - Deadline: 31st August

IC RPC Olympics - The Sprint! - Round 3 Ends: 20th August, 12 GMT

Event Info and Schedule
The Sign Up Thread
Medal Tables and Leaderboard

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Open invitation to your world of Fantasy

Gather ideas and brainstorm with other members, recruit players, make partner requests, or just check for interest in an idea you have. A great place to browse to see what is taking place or build new settings and worlds from scratch.

Moderators: Hades [Forge], Athena [Georgeanna]

A_Sinister_Lover
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Rogue

Open invitation to your world of Fantasy

Post by A_Sinister_Lover » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:49 am

Greetings all,
I'm fairly new to the concept of roleplaying as I'm used to keeping my written work exclusive to my closest acquaintances. Recently having come across a few good writers on the internet however, I've found it quite enjoyable to be able to match and quench the unique appetites of the creative palates I encounter online. I'm looking for such a refreshing exchange of ideas in a brand new setting potentially of our own creation. Wherever your interests lie - from simply affecting romances to excitingly rambunctious adventures; or intricate exercises of gamesmanship - I can assuredly be a pleasant companion. All I'd ask for is a simple, healthy appreciation of suspense and intrigue - to be surprised quite regularly.
Feel free to drop me a message with your ideas and interests. Or simply respond.
Regards,
Jaspy