Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Gather ideas and brainstorm with other members, recruit players, make partner requests, or just check for interest in an idea you have. A great place to browse to see what is taking place or build new settings and worlds from scratch.

Moderators: Forge, Georgeanna

CelesticRose
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Post by CelesticRose » Mon May 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi, There!
I've been on RPGcollective for a while now, but I'm still lacking in rps! I'm mostly interested in supernatural/fantasy romance rps, or fandom romance rps, and I prefer to rp as a female. Would anyone be interested?

It's June already?

Puck
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Re: Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Post by Puck » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi, there! I'm pretty damn new to this site, and mostly have been browsing around to get a general idea of how things work/how to kinda get started. I'd be interested in doing a few 1x1 threads before looking into the larger group stuff. I like doing shippy stuff, since it's always fun to try and see how characters can balance each other out and all that, and supernatural genres are a favorite of mine, so this caught my eye for sure. I know you mentioned wanting more advanced stuff in your advert, and I'd be willing to provide some brief bio/rp starter samples if you'd like, or just chat! Whatever works.

LoveleyLoxx889
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Thief

Re: Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Post by LoveleyLoxx889 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 pm

I wouldn't mind working with you if you are interested still! Send me a message and let's see what we can work out.