Let the GAMES begin!

Olympic Contest Results - Going live over the course of the week!

IC RPC Olympics - The Sprint! - Results are now up!

Event Info and Schedule
The Sign Up Thread
Medal Tables and Leaderboard

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Gather ideas and brainstorm with other members, recruit players, make partner requests, or just check for interest in an idea you have. A great place to browse to see what is taking place or build new settings and worlds from scratch.

Moderators: Hades [Forge], Athena [Georgeanna]

CelesticRose
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Post by CelesticRose » Mon May 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi, There!
I've been on RPGcollective for a while now, but I'm still lacking in rps! I'm mostly interested in supernatural/fantasy romance rps, or fandom romance rps, and I prefer to rp as a female. Would anyone be interested?

It's June already?

Puck
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Re: Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Post by Puck » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi, there! I'm pretty damn new to this site, and mostly have been browsing around to get a general idea of how things work/how to kinda get started. I'd be interested in doing a few 1x1 threads before looking into the larger group stuff. I like doing shippy stuff, since it's always fun to try and see how characters can balance each other out and all that, and supernatural genres are a favorite of mine, so this caught my eye for sure. I know you mentioned wanting more advanced stuff in your advert, and I'd be willing to provide some brief bio/rp starter samples if you'd like, or just chat! Whatever works.

LoveleyLoxx889
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Thief

Re: Looking for semi-advanced 1x1 rp partners!

Post by LoveleyLoxx889 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:02 pm

I wouldn't mind working with you if you are interested still! Send me a message and let's see what we can work out.