It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

A New Moderator Appears!
Join us in congratulating our newest recruit!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Altsoba - Anna and Zille

Roleplays consisting of only 2-3 members can be posted here.

Moderator: Forge

wehaveaproblem
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Altsoba - Anna and Zille

Post by wehaveaproblem » Sun May 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Anna let go of Zille, instead just holding one hand and quickly leading her out of the canteen. "Here, let's go this way. It's quieter," she said, leading Zille down a lesser used corridor. It was sort of a 'long way for a shortcut' kind of deal. A longcut. Since the little corridor was almost empty, and the main corridor was so crazy full, the two of them actually ended up arriving in the west wing around the same time as everyone else. "Hey, where's your room, Zille?" She asked. "Mine is this one!" 'This one' was the first door on the right when you came off the stairwell. "It gets really noisy sometimes. You can hear everyone going up and down the stairs, up and down, up and down, at all times of the day, too. But I still love it." She hoped that her gabbing would hide the fact that she couldn't remember where she put her keys. She eventually found them tucked away in a pocket in her bag.

While Anna unlocked and opened the door to the room, she remembered that it was a pigsty. The door swung open to reveal clothes tossed about, mugs and makeup littering every available surface, and a pile of magazines - both mundane and magical - that was triple the size of a pile of textbooks that was beside it on the coffee table.

Anna winced and then giggled nervously to hide it. "Sorry! We don't usually clean unless we think a teacher's gonna come in..." She started at clearing things off the couch until there was just enough room for both of them to squeeze in comfortably. "I'll go start on the drinks. What're you thinking of? Oh, and here's the TV thing." From the side of the couch, she pulled out something that looked like a mundane laptop. "It's got pretty much any movie you can think of. You can pick!" She switched it on, and a screen came up that was split into two columns: 'Browse' and 'Search'. She handed the screen over to Zille and then retreated around the corner to where they kept their kettle. "So? Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?" She shouted over the sound of her filling the kettle. "Or I could do you something cold? There's pop in the common room, but we'd have to sneak out to get it!" She seemed unshaken by the idea of sneaking out, despite the announcement that had been made not too long ago.

PurpleShadows
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Altsoba - Anna and Zille

Post by PurpleShadows » Sun May 20, 2018 12:34 am

Zille fumed all the way to Anna's room. She wanted to get her hands on whoever had done that to their teacher. She was a teacher! She was a gentle soul who wouldn't do anyone any harm. Why would someone do that? And to be killed in the way the Hunters used to kill magic wielders? That was disgusting. Wasn't it enough to take someone's life? Why did they have to mutilate their body as well? Zille sighed and tried to focus. Anna was being so kind, Zille could at least pay attention to her.

Anna's room was a bit of a mess, but no more messy than Zille's. Zille wasn't known for being the kind of person who cared what her room looked like. "It's ok. Mine's the same." Zille realised she still had her hair up from vomiting earlier. She took it down and shook it out, blushing. She hated people seeing her with it up. "Um," Zille said, a little dazed. "Hot chocolate please. Anna, are you sure you're all right? Zille wasn't sure how much Anna normally talked, but she was worried Anna was hiding her upset and shock.

Zille sat down on the couch, kicking off her shoes. She picked up the computer carefully. She wasn't allowed these at home. Her parents frowned on technology. They said it was for people who didn't have magic and if you had magic it was lazy to use technology. She slowly typed in the name of her favourite movie. The Amazing Spiderman 2.
ImageImageImage
:redbullet: :orangebullet: :yellowbullet: :greenbullet: :bluebullet: :pinkbullet: :purplebullet:

wehaveaproblem
Scrub
Scrub

Re: Altsoba - Anna and Zille

Post by wehaveaproblem » Sun May 20, 2018 3:58 am

Around the corner, Anna picked out two large mugs. One of them was about the size of her head, and was hot pink with 'World's Okayest Ballerina' written in baby pink writing. The other was a black and white Disney mug, with the characters from Beauty and the Beast holding up a banner that said 'Be Our Guest'. She dropped a peppermint teabag into the Ballerina mug, and filled the Disney mug with a ton of hot chocolate powder. She tapped her feet off the floor as she thought about how to answer Zille's question. She didn't want to lie to her, but she didn't want to worry her either. Under the sound of the boiling kettle, she sighed.

"I dunno," she admitted. The kettle clicked off, and Anna poured water into the mugs. "I mean, I'm not okay right now. But I'll go to sleep tonight and I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll feel a little better. And then it'll repeat like that until I'm all better." As she spoke, she pulled a can of whipped cream out of a mini fridge that one of her suitemates - Judy - had brought from her house. She added tons of cream to Zille's hot chocolate, then topped it off with mini marshmallows from a little tub. She took both the mugs and went back around the corner into the living area. "It'll repeat like that until we're both all better," she added with a warm smile. "And it'll speed up once the police get to solving."

She walked over to the couch and sat herself down next to Zille. She held out the Disney mug to the other girl, beaming from ear to ear. "Like the mug? Do you get it? It's a guest mug, so it's, be our guest! Get it?" Anna might have been the only girl to have ever gotten so excited over a mug. She looked at the screen, and the worry flickered over her face. "Am I gonna need to have seen the first one to get this?" She asked with a frown. She pulled her feet and legs up onto the couch, curling up into a ball. She held her mug up to her nose, breathing in the sweet, minty smell that she used exclusively for anxious, stressful times. Usually it was a test, or an examination. Conditions were a lot more different that time.