Word Hurdles - Deadline: 15th August
The Triathlon - Deadline: 18th August
The Relay - Deadline: 26th August
The Marathon - Deadline: 31st August

IC RPC Olympics - The Sprint! - Round 3 Ends: 20th August, 12 GMT

Event Info and Schedule
The Sign Up Thread
Medal Tables and Leaderboard

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Away Thread

Along with the shoutbox and lounge, general discussions and anything else that doesn't quite fit elsewhere, can be found within. Please remember to adhere to the PHPBB Terms of Use and to the Rules and Regulations at all times. No mature content permitted.

Moderators: Dionysus [Rick], Hades [Forge]

Business Narwhal
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Adventurer

Re: Away Thread

Post by Business Narwhal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:23 pm

After some serious consideration, I have decided that I will have to take a permanent leave of absence from the boards. While I have greatly enjoyed my time here, I have come to realize that I have been mostly using the board to procrastinate from things that I need to be doing in the real world. This is the best RP experience I have had in some time and I hope you all continue to flourish in your respective writings. Please feel free to take and repurpose any of my RPs for your own uses, and to murder, or otherwise dispose of my characters as you see fit. Bon voyage friends!

Trekwars
Scout
Scout
Class: Mage

Post by Trekwars » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 pm

So, I'm gonna be pretty inactive on here for about a week. I got a big school trip I am going to go on, so I probably won't be able to find time to post too often. I should be back in business by next Wednesday, but I will be inactive for a while. I'll try to get caught up on all of my RPs these next couple of days before I leave and try to finish up a few projects that I have been working on.
Thanks to Forge for the Signature text, Wad for the Avatar, and Georgie for the creative idea.

Hera [Sammy]
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Hera [Sammy] » Tue May 22, 2018 2:06 am

I'm technically going to be away from 24th - 31st May but will be available for admin issues and requests as usual. Might just be a tad slower to respond than usual.
Please remember to vote here everyday!

PurpleShadows
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Mage

Post by PurpleShadows » Sat May 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Away due to illness, will catch up on RPs and things when back.
ImageImageImage
:redbullet: :orangebullet: :yellowbullet: :greenbullet: :bluebullet: :pinkbullet: :purplebullet:

Nicodemus
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Nicodemus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:57 am

Leaving on vacation tomorrow, no Wi-Fi and cell service is iffy. I'm not super active on the site right now, so I don't think it will affect anyone, but just letting everyone know I'll be back for courtesy's sake.

Hades [Forge]
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist
Class: Warrior

Post by Hades [Forge] » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:46 pm

I'll officially be on leave as of tomorrow through to 15 August. While I'll still be rearing my head intermittently, access will be purely through my phone and I expect to spend large portions of my downtime lounging on a beach, divorced from sobriety.

Basically, if you need anything in the next fortnight, best not to ask me.
Remember to vote for RPGC!

Hera [Sammy]
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Hera [Sammy] » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:33 pm

Just to let you all know that I’m taking a bit of a break from the forum. For admin stuff, Forge is your guy. Staff can be contacted here or on Discord for any other issues (green names).
Please remember to vote here everyday!