Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Superhero League (OOC)

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Balance will go.

Moderator: Georgeanna

Throckmorton
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Re: Superhero League (OOC)

Post by Throckmorton » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:23 am

=Real Name: Lenard Carpenter

Alias: none (yet)

Race: human (white)

Nationality: american

Alignment: hero

Appearance (Civilian): fairly tall, somewhat muscular and completely bald. white, but tanned skin, often seen wearing a black tee and jeans. Lenard is a somewhat outgoing man, although pretty socially deaf, having spent most of his time on the run from a cult (see background)

Appearance (Costume):Lenard has no real costume, wearing elastic black pants and no shirt, revealing his upper body tattoos.

Personality: as previously mentioned, Lenard would normally be considered extroverted, he is somewhat lacking in the social awareness. this unfortunately often results in him being socially isolated, leading people to believe he is an introvert, creating a vicious cycle. "i been helping people for a little bit now, might as well make it official"

Background:as a kid Lenard was always on the run from some sort of ...cult. his mother never told him who these people were or why they were always coming for them, only that it was imperative they they are never caught, throughout their time running, his mother taught him to use illustrations to produce magic effects, starting with making blocks appear from pen on paper, afterwich it was rudimentary weapons, then evolving drawing these symbols on his clothing,and finally (after his mothers death) getting them tattooed on his skin (backstory needs work)

Equipment: only extra durable pants and the spikes/weapons he can produce

Powers and Abilities: jack of all trades: his body is covered in tattoos (a circle with a magic symbol inside) he can change the symbol within the tattoo to grant him abilities, the more tattoos he has focused on a certain ability, the more powerful said ability is. strength (when at full,lift a locomotive speed(when at full, can just barely outpace a bullet train)
creation(simple weapons, when at full, produce thick steel wall) durability(when at full, survive direct impact from a bullet train at full speed) vitality(regen, when at full, heal broken bones)

Drawbacks and Vulnerabilities:master of none: although Lenard is extremely varied in his abilities, and can push them quite far,someone with more emphasis on that ability can out-do him in that department (ie: the flash can outpace him, the hulk can out-wrestle him, ect) his tattoos are can not change instantaneously taking several seconds to change. objects produced by his creation tattoo dissapear when he deactivates the tattoo/when he changes it
Last edited by Throckmorton on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Paladin

Post by Ninmast » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:44 am

I'm all for still doing this RP if there's sufficient interest, but I'm afraid you need to go back and read the character sheet explanation, Throck. Sorry, but you're non-compliant with basically every section south of Nationality.

Throckmorton
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Post by Throckmorton » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:07 am

Yeah sorry, I’m still working on making it fit a bit comply with the sheet more, imma fix it in a bit