It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

A New Moderator Appears!
Join us in congratulating our newest recruit!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

The Isles of Aradia. (OOC/New Settlers Wecome!)

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Magic will go.

Moderators: Darkblade, Georgeanna

Kotorchix
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Paladin

Re: The Isles of Aradia. (OOC/New Settlers Wecome!)

Post by Kotorchix » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm

I have to apologize. I don't think I'm able to keep writing in this RP with all the IRL commitments coming up, and I haven't had inspiration for this in quite some time. Please do whatever you need to so you can continue writing, even if that means killing off people.

Thanks for making this so much fun, guys. I've had a lot of fun. I'm sorry I'm ditching like this.
Isles of Aradia
The Runaway
Skyrim: Forged in Blood
The Witcher: Trial of the Spheres
The Blackblood Investigation

Kotorchix
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Kotorchix » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Kotorchix wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm
I have to apologize. I don't think I'm able to keep writing in this RP with all the IRL commitments coming up, and I haven't had inspiration for this in quite some time. Please do whatever you need to so you can continue writing, even if that means killing off people.

Thanks for making this so much fun, guys. I've had a lot of fun. I'm sorry I'm ditching like this.
Bloody hell, I can't walk away. I love this far too much. Been thinking about it non-stop since I 'quit'. IRL takes priority, but I'm still here! But I'm going to have to switch things up to make it interesting again, at least on Caybourne. I have an idea.

I just want to tag you guys at least and see if you're still in too. There hasn't been much dialogue here.
dinthalion wrote: ...
Skummy the Kitty wrote: ...
IronParagon wrote: ...
Isles of Aradia
The Runaway

IronParagon
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Mage

Post by IronParagon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Honestly I wouldn't worry about having to maintain a consistent post rate, looks like there's been no IC activity since July. I suspect I kinda killed this RP by setting up the big demon arc (Underking etc) and then vanishing six months ago and therefore failing to deliver any more of the main plot. I owe everyone an apology for that. A lot of work, time, imagination and worldbuilding went into this from everyone involved and its obvious that it still means a lot to some of you, just as it meant a lot to me at one time as well, and I'm sorry that my going through a particularly miserable period in life IRL caused a shared project that had so much invested in it to just halt like this. You guys deserved better honestly.

Skummy the Kitty
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Werebeast

Post by Skummy the Kitty » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:07 am

Mreow I'm here, just haven't done anything because I was running a LARP this past season and school, work, people, other stuff, etc. So no issue that nobody here, I think the fact we ll have stuffs going down makes this less of a fault of any one person and just the fact we're all pretty much in the same boat. That being said I can totally keep cranking out posts for this if I need to subsidize yall, so long as you want to play!

I know I do, I miss this dammit lol Shakey will probably come back to his creation if we prod him enough and IP will eventually even out I'm sure, because he is IP
Credit to Sammy and Nicodemus; one created my set for me, the other drew the source image as a request.
Thank You Both!

dinthalion
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Adventurer

Post by dinthalion » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:39 am

I'm definitely still in. No problem that everyone's busy, we can take our time.
Thanks Sammy!
Learn to do what is good. Seek justice. Correct the oppressor. Defend the rights of the fatherless. Plead the widow's cause. Isaiah 1:17

Kotorchix
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Kotorchix » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm

IronParagon wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:38 pm
I suspect I kinda killed this RP by setting up the big demon arc (Underking etc) and then vanishing six months ago and therefore failing to deliver any more of the main plot. I owe everyone an apology for that. [...] I'm sorry that my going through a particularly miserable period in life IRL caused a shared project that had so much invested in it to just halt like this. You guys deserved better honestly.
Hey man, its no stress. I'd love to see what's happening with the Underking, and if you need help plotwise you only need to ask.

Same with the miserable period IRL. Sometimes thinking about this roleplay has been what's kept me going, and that was honestly one of the reasons I couldn't let it go. You owe us nothing, IP. You owe yourself everything. If we can help with that in any way, you let us know.

Would be awesome if Shakey would rejoin us! I'm glad everyone else is in more or less, though! I'm going to work on getting my posts up this week, so we can at least get the ball rolling along again, albeit slowly. :splat:
Isles of Aradia
The Runaway

Kotorchix
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Kotorchix » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:01 pm

I'm back again to bump and prod creepily. Also, just letting you guys know I categorized a few characters on the wiki to make things easier to find. I could only find stuff from IronParagon and Skummy (and of course me).
Isles of Aradia
The Runaway