It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

Scheduled Maintenance
06 Nov, 11:30pm MST - 07 Nov, 11:30pm MST
You may experience minor interruptions, but the site will remain active!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Scavenger Haunt

Check out and participate in the current forum wide events and contests for accolades and prizes.

Moderators: Forge, Sammy

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Scavenger Haunt

Post by Forge » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:01 am

Happy almost- Halloween, Creepy Collectivites!

In honour of the spookiest month of the year, we've thrown together a handful of contests for you to take part in - and in keeping with tradition, there's a scavenger hunt to go along with them. I'll keep this short and sweet: down below are a range of colourful icons that we've poltergeisted around the forum. They're not tucked away anywhere too obscure, but if you want to track them down you're going to have to take a proper look around. Look at first posts, open up spoilers, study each wall of text carefully - you know the drill.

If you're absolutely stuck, you can ask me for a hint via PM or Discord DM. Otherwise, when you think you've found 'em all, send me a PM with the completed form below.

Please don't post any of your answers in here. This is a bit of fun, so don't go spoiling it for others.

Find me one of each

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Code: Select all

[b]Cat:[/b] 
[b]Cauldron:[/b] 
[b]Tombstone:[/b] 
[b]Candy 1:[/b] 
[b]Candy 2:[/b] 
[b]Candy 3:[/b] 
[b]Candy 4:[/b] 
[b]Skull 1:[/b] 
[b]Skull 2:[/b] 
[b]Bat:[/b] 
[b]Spider:[/b] 
Remember to vote for RPGC!

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Re: Scavenger Haunt

Post by Forge » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:05 pm

A reminder that this is still going, folks - and that only one of you has spotted everything so far.
Remember to vote for RPGC!