Not all glory must be sought alone - even we Olympians come together from time to time in order to do great works. In your second task, you will be challenged to do exactly that - to work in concert with a partner to complete a shared goal. Whether your ally is of your choosing or of ours, you must learn to move as one in order to claim victory. Move at opposing purposes, and all you will share is defeat
Partner up with another member from your team and write about meeting, altercation, or otherwise life-changing moment between someone of the godly persuasion and someone who isn't. This can be a 'real' or 'existing' God, a made up God, a rock God, the specifics are totally up to you. There is, however, a catch. Instead of using the standard play-by-post format, I would like you both to write about the same moment from the perspective of your chosen character, each using a different medium to do so. The options include, but are not necessarily limited to: diary entry, letter, first-person prose, monologue, transcript, short story etc.
- All submissions must be made by the 4th August.
- You can use any formats you like but you must each use a different one.
- These can either be written retrospectively (by characters looking back on the event) or as something that has happened recently/currently.
- You can use any characters you like - persona or otherwise so long as one of them is 'of a godly persuasion' and one of them isn't.
- Please post your entries in Original Works with the tag [SS] in the title. Please both post in the same thread.
- There is no word count requirement for this one.
As with all of our Olympic events, every competitor will net themselves an Olympian title until mid-September - except for our top three, who earn an exclusive Gold, Silver or Bronze Medalist title depending on where they place. Oh and lets not forget you'll be wracking up those all important medals for your teams!