It's Easter time! That's right, it's that time of the year where we all come together to celebrate the day where the Easter Bunny rolled the stone away so that Jesus could come out and have a bit of chocolate. Or something. Anyway, we love holidays here at RPGC, and in keeping with tradition we've decided to celebrate with a bit of a contest.
Make sure to read the rules here, kiddos - you may not be artistically enclined, but that doesn't exclude you from taking part!
This one's simple. You remember when you were a kid and you decorated Easter eggs? This is the same idea, except you'll be decorating this;
Sounds easy, huh? There's a small condition, though. You're going to be decorating your egg to represent one of our fine and upstanding Staff members.
For example, imagine I decorated an egg for one of our previous moderators - let's use Shewolf13 as an example. I might do this;
Unfortunately, you're mostly winning bragging rights here. That said, Easter Sunday is also April Fools this year, and it would be remiss of us not to embrace that, too. So in keeping with the spirit of mischief, we're going to make the winning egg into a set like this;
And we're going to force the winning Staff member to wear their egg for the rest of the month. How about that?
- Only one entry per Staff member - that means you can do one for each mod, if you like, but no more than one each.
- You can ask one of our artists to create your egg for you. So long as you come up with the design idea and tell them what you'd like made, it still counts. Think of it as a commission. Just make sure you credit the artist
- Nothing that's NSFW or overtly offensive, please
- The winning egg will be picked by a vote from the Staff team
- Wearing the winning egg is non-negotiable, so if nothing else, you're guaranteed a laugh
- All entries to be submitted no later than Sunday 08 April