The most leet post!

Along with the shoutbox and lounge, general discussions and anything else that doesn't quite fit elsewhere, can be found within. Please remember to adhere to the PHPBB Terms of Use and to the Rules and Regulations at all times. No mature content permitted.

Moderator: Forge

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

The most leet post!

Post by Ghostwriter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:11 am

I was just posting some replies when I noticed my post number. So to ?forever? record this ?monumental? achievement in history I will now take a picture to freeze this once in a lifetime moment in time so we can all bask in its greatness.
Im not normally know for posting much of anything in the offtopic category, much less anything short or silly. And I know its not as amazing as some other members post count. But I think for a self described lurker, this is pretty amazing. If you guys disagree, feel free to delete this post I guess. Or if you like the idea, feel free to add some pictures of some of your own your proud of. Maybe someones out there with 420420 posts or something. :p
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Dazargeros
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Re: The most leet post!

Post by Dazargeros » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:05 am

When I finally get the holy number, I'll be sure to post it here
I'M GOIN' TO JAEL! - https://wafflecows.wixsite.com/fearlessstrangers
Your lad, one and only, abroad this endless journey.