Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Zeh Kitteh haz found is Match!

Along with the shoutbox and lounge, general discussions and anything else that doesn't quite fit elsewhere, can be found within. Please remember to adhere to the PHPBB Terms of Use and to the Rules and Regulations at all times. No mature content permitted.

Moderator: Forge

Skummy the Kitty
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Werebeast

Zeh Kitteh haz found is Match!

Post by Skummy the Kitty » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Hallos, to anyone who doesn't quite know I've been here for about as long as before forever, and for those of you who do knows, this shall be splendorous newsables meow

I has asked my delightful woman to marries me and she has said yes, thus in some indeterminate timeframe I shall no longer be Skummy the Kitty, but Skummy the Kitty with someone else!

If you cannot understand my accent I have become engaged with my long time girlfriend and plan to marry her in the future soonish, and those that have known me long enough know that this is mighty news for me and I like to share, love you all kitteh out!
Credit to Sammy and Nicodemus; one created my set for me, the other drew the source image as a request.
Thank You Both!

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: Zeh Kitteh haz found is Match!

Post by Georgeanna » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Congratulations to both of you!

Fireynay
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Werebeast

Re: Zeh Kitteh haz found is Match!

Post by Fireynay » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Congratulations Skummy!! I'm so pleased for you both!
Thank you Forge for the amazing set!