Let the GAMES begin!

Olympic Contest Results - Going live over the course of the week!

IC RPC Olympics - The Sprint! - Results are now up!

Event Info and Schedule
The Sign Up Thread
Medal Tables and Leaderboard

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Away Thread

Along with the shoutbox and lounge, general discussions and anything else that doesn't quite fit elsewhere, can be found within. Please remember to adhere to the PHPBB Terms of Use and to the Rules and Regulations at all times. No mature content permitted.

Moderators: Dionysus [Rick], Hades [Forge]

Antaric
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Warrior

Away Thread

Post by Antaric » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 am

I don't know if one of the moderators want to just make this one a sticky, or if they just want to delete this and make one themselves, but I feel like it should be something that we have, until something more is implemented.

But anyways, starting Thursday (18th), I'm very liable to be gone until next Monday (22nd). I might hop on here and there, but for very brief periods. I might be gone longer than that, I don't know. It's according to how I'm feeling.

Much thanks to Sammy for the set!

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator
Class: Adventurer

Re: Away Thread

Post by Sammy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:38 am

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that I'm going to be away from the 3rd - 7th January. :)
Please remember to vote here everyday!

kazixcupcake
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Rogue

Post by kazixcupcake » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:08 am

This isn't going to be so much an away as it is a goodbye.

After 6 long years, I returned here and I reunited with a lot of good people, and I really tried to integrate myself back into the community, but this place just isn't a home for me any more. So, to those that I did speak with, thank you for you time, and I hope we can speak again sometime in the future. For those that I didn't get a chance to talk to, and those that I didn't have a chance to meet yet, I'm sure you're all very wonderful and you have a wonderful place here. :}

This place really is great, as are the people, but I have moved on to another place- I'm not going to say where.

If you would like to speak, you can always hit me up on my skype account- kaziheart.

I'm not going to close my account down, not myself, anyway. I might pop in now and then to see how things are, but I won't be bringing my stories back here.

Good bye, and as always, never stop telling stories.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kazi is: moving slow

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ChickDM
Scout
Scout
Class: Nobility

Post by ChickDM » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 am

It is with the deepest of regret that I must step away from the forums for an unknown length of time. Real life got very challenging at the end of last year and it hasn't let up yet. I will return as soon as possible, but until then, know you are all in my thoughts!

Chick DM
Mercenaries Wanted: IC
OOC
Thanks Sammy for the set!
Vote for RPGC Here!

Antaric
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Antaric » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Just figured that I'd make a little note, but starting Saturday, my activity on here is going to severely decrease to the point where I'll only be around to reply to an RP or two that I'm apart of.

Much thanks to Sammy for the set!

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:13 am

I'm probably going to be fairly absent this weekend.

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Hen Do this weekend so I'll be MIA from Friday evening - Sunday evening.

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:04 am

Won't be around at all next weekend: 27th - 30th.

Hades [Forge]
Olympic Medalist
Olympic Medalist

Post by Hades [Forge] » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 am

Gonna be out of the country from 3rd April to 14th April, with limited internet.
Remember to vote for RPGC!

Treble
Scout
Scout
Class: Mage

Post by Treble » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Gonna be really busy the next couple of days. Probably until around Wednesday. I won't be posting anywhere until then, most likely.
Thank you, Sammers!
The God Link OoC - Open | Treble's Graphics Shoppe

Treble
Scout
Scout

Post by Treble » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:20 am

Going out of town today until Monday evening. I probably won't be on here until then. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Thank you, Sammers!

Simply_Mojo
Scout
Scout

Post by Simply_Mojo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 am

I just want people to know, especially those who I am currently RPing with or working on RPs with...that I haven't been doing to well recently.
For, gods know why, I have been dealing with a significant bout of depression and anxiety.
I continue to come online because I enjoy the community so much. And playing silly games or just chatting with people helps me feel a bit better.
When it comes to RPs, I take them rather seriously. Probably too seriously, especially when I am already stressed out. I do not want to give you a crap post when I know I can do better. I am not avoiding posting because I am no longer interested.
I just have a pathetic mushy brain at the moment and the more I stress the worse it gets. I really am trying for you guys though.
Thanks to Treble for the set!
:purplebullet: Persona:purplebullet: Portfolio :purplebullet:

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Simply_Mojo wrote:I just want people to know, especially those who I am currently RPing with or working on RPs with...that I haven't been doing to well recently.
For, gods know why, I have been dealing with a significant bout of depression and anxiety.
I continue to come online because I enjoy the community so much. And playing silly games or just chatting with people helps me feel a bit better.
When it comes to RPs, I take them rather seriously. Probably too seriously, especially when I am already stressed out. I do not want to give you a crap post when I know I can do better. I am not avoiding posting because I am no longer interested.
I just have a pathetic mushy brain at the moment and the more I stress the worse it gets. I really am trying for you guys though.
*Cuddles Mojo*

You know where I am if you want to chat even if it's entirely unrelated to anything that's going on, just to take your mind off it a bit. :heart:

Simply_Mojo
Scout
Scout

Post by Simply_Mojo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Sammy wrote:*Cuddles Mojo*

You know where I am if you want to chat even if it's entirely unrelated to anything that's going on, just to take your mind off it a bit. :heart:
Thanks Sam. That means a lot to me :squeeze:
Everything will be all good again soon. I just didn't want anyone to think I was neglecting them :wink:

Treble
Scout
Scout

Post by Treble » Thu May 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Sick... So horribly sick. It's been coming on for days, and now I feel like I got hit by a mac truck. -.- Not "gone" persay, just gonna stay quiet and try to not puke all over my computer.
Thank you, Sammers!

StrangeSquid
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Nobility

Post by StrangeSquid » Sun May 10, 2015 6:25 am

Hey guys, just a heads up. From May 12th to May 17th my computer will be unavailable, and so I likely won't post much. I'll still be able to check in and make posts on my phone, but don't really expect me to do much in any RPs for that period of time.

Thank you very much to Treble for the set!

Zerasan
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Vampire

Post by Zerasan » Fri May 15, 2015 11:16 pm

This is posted on behalf of Treble.

She informed me that she has pneumonia. She is still working, while she should be at home resting; but she most likely won't be posting much if at all while she works on recovering and trying not to die while she is at work.
, /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 ..じしf_, )ノ
'Silence and isolation will not heal wounds of the heart and soul, but to some it does offer peace of mind.'

Simply_Mojo
Scout
Scout

Post by Simply_Mojo » Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm barely able to do much. I don't exactly know what's going on. My left shoulder has been in a severe amount of pain which has also aggravated my other shoulder, neck, and upper back. On top of that I have been more exhausted than usual and feeling nauseous. It's hard to keep myself away but I generally just end up staring at the site, unable to be productive. I've been putting off going to the doctor, because I doubt they will have anything helpful to say...but I might just have to go this week.

Simply_Mojo
Scout
Scout

Post by Simply_Mojo » Tue May 19, 2015 7:09 am

Simply_Mojo wrote:I'm barely able to do much. I don't exactly know what's going on. My left shoulder has been in a severe amount of pain which has also aggravated my other shoulder, neck, and upper back. On top of that I have been more exhausted than usual and feeling nauseous. It's hard to keep myself away but I generally just end up staring at the site, unable to be productive. I've been putting off going to the doctor, because I doubt they will have anything helpful to say...but I might just have to go this week.
Update: I called the advice nurse last night because I started feeling even worse. She scheduled a doctors appointment for me this morning. I ended up having my first real migraine. Sadly, they run in the family, and I'm at about the age when it starts. The doctor gave me a shot to help with the pain and prescribed me something for my nausea. The trouble with my left shoulder is separate and he suggested that it could just be tendinitis. So I'm feeling better, but not great. I'm going to start being better to myself and resting even more. So as much as I love you guys and want to be able to do everything I feel I need to on here...I really need to take care of myself instead. Hopefully my recovery won't take long. Thanks for your understanding :heart:

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

*cuddles Mojo*

Migraines are literally embodiments of hell. 7 years into mine now so if you ever want to chat to someone who doesn't think they're "just a bad headache" - you know where I am.