Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Hello One and All!

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

Cyberpunk Racer
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Rogue

Hello One and All!

Post by Cyberpunk Racer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Hello to all the good Ladies and Gentlemen of the RP Collective! Welcome to my little introduction!

My name is Cyberpunk Racer and I'll be your host for this lttle chat.

As you may have noticed, I have just arrived here at your humble little abode, and I am happy to have stumbled upon this quaint little place.

Now, enough side-tracking, let's get on to who I am.

As stated above, I am Cyberpunk Racer. (Nice to meet you all.) I am a 20 year old male from the good-old England-land (not so much with Brexit, but hey-ho). I am a well-establish petrol-head and have just finished a motorsport foundation degree, so I am a smart boye too.

Because I am a petrol-head, whenever I am roleplaying (be it play-by-post, or a TTRPG over voice chat) I like to play characters that center around cars and the automotive world. This can be attributed to my preference for modern or more technologically advanced settings, rather than one of high-fantasy and magic.

Now for a few little tid-bits like some of my favourite things.

Favourite Car: Lamborghini Aventador S
Favourite Film: Transformers: Bumblebee
Favourite Game: Forza Horizon 4 or Automation
Favourite Colour: A nice bright yellow
Favourite Food: Burger King Texas BBQ

I think that's all for now. I hope to have incredible amounts of fun RPing with you all.

- The Cyberpunk Racer.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: Hello One and All!

Post by Ghostwriter » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:22 am

Heya Racer, nice to see ya. So since you didn't mention it in your introduction, what do you think of the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077? :D
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Re: Hello One and All!

Post by Forge » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:43 am

Hello hello, CR, and welcome to the Collective.

I'm Forge, someone else who's stuck with Brexit as well (I'm also one of the Staff team here at RPGC) and I'm going to start you off with a pile of information that should hopefully help while you're settling in.

First things first, have a look at our Newbie Guide. It's full of things like our rules, where everything's located, our Persistent World, where the tripwires are - you know, just useful newbie stuff. Seriously though, if you find yourself stuck with anything (or if you just fancy a chat) you can always grab a Staff member - we're the ones with the fancy green or purple usernames, and we're always happy to help.

If you're looking to get into a roleplay, but either don't have a specific idea in mind or haven't fully fleshed out your own ideas, you can check out our Interest Checks section. This is where people post ideas that they're thinking of turning into a game, and it's a good place to find people who are looking for the same thing you are. Similarly, that's the place to drop a thread if you've got ideas of your own that you want to feel out.

I'm also gonna give you a quick run down on our RP sections, which are;
  • Worlds of Magic - For typically 'fantasy' roleplays
  • Worlds of Technology - For typically 'sci-fi' roleplays
  • Worlds of Balance - For roleplays with a mix of technology and magic, like modern fantasy
  • Worlds of Realism - For realistic roleplays
  • Private Roleplays - For small roleplays between two or three people, of any type
As a side note, if you like what you see here, you might also consider voting for us on Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. Votes are massively important in helping our community grow, and they're a great way to make the Staff feel loved, so definitely click those links if you have the time.

And lastly, you can join us on the Collective Discord! We're a friendly bunch, so come say hi.

Right, now that the information dump's over, I'm curious: d'you read cyberpunk, too?
Remember to vote for RPGC!