Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

My Name Is...

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

Farsigh
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

My Name Is...

Post by Farsigh » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 am

User Name: Farsigh

Writing Experience: I’ve got about 6 years worth of experience in writing, and about 2 years in Roleplay.

Types of RP's I Enjoy: I’m really not picky on the genre, though I do enjoy blending genres that normally wouldn’t be blended.

Fun Facts: I’m newly graduated and while I am definitely going into the Army Reserves, I’m still getting offers for different options and the most prominent at the moment is Security.

Favorite Color:Blues, Greens, and Purples

Favorite Food: I love Chinese, Japanese, and Crab.
:heart:

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: My Name Is...

Post by Ghostwriter » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:43 am

So my first thought when I read the title...

... what? My name is who? My name is slicka slicka Slim Shady~

Followed by... IM BAAATMAAAN!

Anyway, hi. I went into the military after graduating too. Trust me, it destroys your time to RP. But hey, its only the reserves instead of bootcamp so, maybe not~
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: My Name Is...

Post by Georgeanna » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:54 am

Hi there! Welcome to the Collective, Farsigh.

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and give you some information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

After you take a gander at that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

I hope to see you around the forum!