Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

yo yo yo

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

NaeTheNerd
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Vampire

yo yo yo

Post by NaeTheNerd » Fri May 10, 2019 11:07 am

Hi. I'm Nae. I'm a nerd. I'm autistic and roleplay happens to be one of my (more recent but currently biggest) special interests ^^
I can be pretty shy at first, but then I'm pretty loud once I get used to where I am.

Anyway I am here because I like to roleplay and I want to roleplay with more of my realism characters.

Can't wait to meet you all. bai!

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: yo yo yo

Post by Georgeanna » Fri May 10, 2019 1:48 pm

I'm so happy to see you migrated over to the forum from the discord. Glad to have you onboard! Very nice to (more officially) meet you, Nae.

As you know, my name is Georgeanna, but feel free to call me Georgie if you'd like. I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to say hi and give you some more information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have, though (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and suggestions.

After you read over that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are an awesome place to start.

I know you mentioned that you're more into IRL, though, so I'd take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

I hope to see you around the forum and on the discord!

Rick
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Pirate

Re: yo yo yo

Post by Rick » Sat May 11, 2019 1:20 am

Nae bird, welcome.

Hope to see you around.