Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

I guess I need to do this again...

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

HuntMaster
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Warrior

I guess I need to do this again...

Post by HuntMaster » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Holy...it’s been a long time since I’ve had to write one of these, haha! So let’s see...where to start...umm...RPGFO?... I guess is a good place to start, lmao. Yeah, so I’m just messing around.

Hey guys, you can call me Hunt, ABN, OneDeep, Jamie, whichever’s most comfy to you. I’ve been writing for about 25 years, RPing for 23, since like AOL 2.0, so I’m well versed in text based RPing. Most of the admins probably remember my shenanigan-sporting hind end, but maybe not...lol.

I recently got my life sorta back together after a VERY long streak of...well, crap...and I’d love to get back into the game, so if y’all would be willing to help...? 😁

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: I guess I need to do this again...

Post by Ghostwriter » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:20 am

Happy Easter Hunt. :D And... welcome back? I don't remember you from before yet you said again~
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Necromancer

Post by Darkblade » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:51 am

We've already pointed out to you Ghost, that you've a terrible memory. Hunt is a relatively old member, a couple of years before the move so more late rock than classical era.
Welcome back, lets hope you've plenty of ideas, as I'm pretty hungry for more rps.

HuntMaster
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Warrior

Post by HuntMaster » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:29 pm

Thank you much for the welcome backs, guys ^_^ I’ll be spending a couple days browsing through everything, then I’ll see what I can come up with! And it’s great to see you again, Darkblade. I missed ya, bud.

Adrassil
Scout
Scout
Class: Rogue

Post by Adrassil » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Hello, Hunt! Good to hear life has gotten better for you and wow, you've been at the RP biz for a long time too! Welcome to the forum!

Fireynay
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Werebeast

Post by Fireynay » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:33 am

Welcome back! It's always nice to see old members returning. I've been around since 2006, but I also have a super bad memory so if we've met before and I don't remember, I'm really sorry! Hope to see you around though! :)
Thank you Forge for the amazing set!