Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Hello, hi, hey, more greetings soon.

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

Eccentric_Sire
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Necromancer

Hello, hi, hey, more greetings soon.

Post by Eccentric_Sire » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:01 am

Hello, I'm just some random weirdo. I'm new with roleplaying online, so please excuse any mishaps that may happen with me. I wanted to try this form of roleplay, with a large group of others to help temper my wording and whatnot, as I tend to have trouble articulating. So, as I've read for ways to introduce myself, I'm more into the fantasy and futuristic genre as of now. I'm actually making quite the few characters for the futuristic genre.

Putting all of that aside, and once again, I'm new here. Hello, I hope we'll all have a pleasure and get along with each other.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: Hello, hi, hey, more greetings soon.

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:38 am

Heyyo, hope ya have fun. Im just an eccentric spirit that occasionally lurks, rps and plays videogames. If there's any help ya need feel free to ask me in a PM. Im pretty sure someone more qualified will come in soon and give links and such you can look at, so feel free to ask them too.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Post by Georgeanna » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am

Hi there, Eccentric! Glad to have you aboard and welcome to the Collective.

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and give you some information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

After you take a gander at that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

Now that you have all of those links, what fantasy story (book or movie) is your favorite?

Dazargeros
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Post by Dazargeros » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 am

Whassup mang?
I'M GOIN' TO JAEL! - https://wafflecows.wixsite.com/fearlessstrangers
Your lad, one and only, abroad this endless journey.