Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Hey~

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

Neon
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Necromancer

Hey~

Post by Neon » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:28 am

Hello all~

I'm Neon (in name, not in complexion) and the first thing you should know about me is that I'm really, really bad at introductions. The second thing you should know is probably that I used to rp a whole lot more than I do now, and then I stopped for a few years, so now I'm trying to get back into the habit. And it's hard, my dudes, let me tell you. So don't judge me too much, and I promise I'll try to get better.

Anyway, I'm not really into the whole fan-site rp thing, and you guys looked like you did a bit of everything. So here I am. I've been creeping on you guys for a while now, and I'm in your discord (mwahaha) so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

And that's it. Hello again. Thanks for having me c:

Adrassil
Scout
Scout
Class: Rogue

Re: Hey~

Post by Adrassil » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Welcome! Welcome! Hope you have a great time on the site :)

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Post by Georgeanna » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:52 am

Hello Neon,

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and give you some information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

After you take a gander at that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

Now that you have all of those links, I'm wondering, what is your favorite genre?

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:59 pm

*waves*
Hi Neon.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Fireynay
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Werebeast

Post by Fireynay » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:16 am

Welcome Neon If I had £1 for every person who has said they were bad at introductions I'd be... well, not rich, but better off than I am now!

It's nice to meet you though, hope to see you around the site!
Thank you Forge for the amazing set!

BrookeDi
Scout
Scout
Class: Rogue

Post by BrookeDi » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 am

Welcome to RPC. :>
"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law." - Boethius
"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." - Chris Colfer