u h. Hello?

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

u h. Hello?

Post by trashcan42 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:49 am

w OW, this is causing a lot of anxiety 'cause i feel like i'll do it wrong
i mess up a lot, just for the record. or atleast i FEEL like i do... w ELL I'LL JUST DO THIS
don't get mad at me if i mess this up. p l e a s e
i figure if i mess up... i can just... pretend i don't exist and add that to my list of public humiliations.
aaa
uhm, just call me trashcan, or,, uhh, Impact, i've gone by that before.
i'm not actually too old, i'm a teen but i feel uncomfortable specifying...
I hope to be an author when i'm older, but like, for fun, you know? like i want to publish books but if my income is so small that i have to work in a nofrills for a living i'd be good
i also like reading, wow, uh, interesting?
i'm more into like modern-y magic stuff. like a concept i've got- welllll, i digress. mostly.
i've got anxiety, isn't that a MASSIVE SURPRISE don't i sound so cALM?!11/!?
erm... i think i'll stop and get this over with.
so, uh, hi.
I've got a very specific brand of crazy that nobody understands. It's pretty fun. I can be morbid one second and screeching about how hecking cute a particular cat is the next.

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: u h. Hello?

Post by Georgeanna » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 am

Hi there, Impact!

No worries, first posts are always bound to be a bit nerve-wracking, but I'm glad you decided to stop by and say hi. Welcome to the Collective!

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I'm going to list a few guides that have a ton of helpful information about the site, but please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

After you take a gander at that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

Now you have all the basic information at your disposal. With that out of the way, I just wanted to say that it's so cool you want to be an author when you're older. Who's your favorite author at the moment?

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub

Post by trashcan42 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 am

I'm just glad it worked XD
I like reading Rick Riordian, Tui T. Sutherland, and a little bit of Erin Hunter. Thanks for asking >:3
I've got a very specific brand of crazy that nobody understands. It's pretty fun. I can be morbid one second and screeching about how hecking cute a particular cat is the next.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:52 am

Hi~ Im a ghost, like, I lurk a lot. Also Im called Ghost, short for Ghostwriter, because I like anonymity. We can all be a little awkward, don't worry about it. :p
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Dazargeros
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Post by Dazargeros » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:44 pm

I honestly didn't even know there was a welcome thread.

Anyways, welcome!!!! :D
I'M GOIN' TO JAEL! - https://wafflecows.wixsite.com/fearlessstrangers
Your lad, one and only, abroad this endless journey.

Fireynay
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Werebeast

Post by Fireynay » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:17 am

Welcome to The Collective Trashcan, it's really nice to meet you! First posts are always daunting but I promise we're all a super friendly bunch!

I'm Nay, long time haver of writer's block which I'm hoping will lift soon. Hope to see you around.
Thank you Forge for the amazing set!

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub

Post by trashcan42 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:02 am