It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

A New Moderator Appears!
Join us in congratulating our newest recruit!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Ciao!

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderators: Rick, Forge

Golden
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Ciao!

Post by Golden » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Henn-lo!
My name's Golden, and I am an young Italian role-player who is thirsty for some in-character action!
What else to say? I left pieces of my soul scattered accross way too many fandoms, from Japanese Idols to K-POP groups, to anime & manga, novels, tv series and tokusatsu shows... really, they are way too many, my soul is basically a fine particulate by now!

I hope to enjoy my time here with you guys, gals and non-binary folks, see you in the fray!
Shattered Moon of Calamity;
Overly Spun Thread of Manifest Destiny;
Unflinching Tide of Ever Rolling Time...

Rick
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Pirate

Re: Ciao!

Post by Rick » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Ciao, Golden, welcome to the Collective! I think you are our first Italian on the site, I'm sure that gets you an award of some kind. Just keep an eye on your mail when we eventually send it.

Just wanted to drop by and give you our handy guide for getting around the site.

To start you off, you might want to check out our Newbie Guide. It's a great first step to orienting yourself and seeing what the Collective has to offer, plus our rules, cause those are important. If you find a question or concern of yours isn't covered in the guide, feel free to track down a member of staff, we are the ones with green or purple usernames, we are pretty easy to spot.

If you want to get your feet wet, check out our Always Open RP's. These are usually run by people looking for writers to join their little adventures, great way to get things going .

If you already have an idea for an RP or are looking to see some rp's that haven't started yet, check out the Interest Checks section. This is where people post up an idea and try to gauge if there is any interest in it before starting a proper OOC thread.

If you want to chat with the other members of the forum, feel free to join our Discord server.

So that should be a good way to start you off. Remember, if you have any questions feel free to ask, we won't bite.

So, what's your favorite italian home cooked meal?

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Post by Georgeanna » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Nice to meet you, Golden! Welcome to the site.

Golden
Scrub
Scrub

Post by Golden » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

>What's your favourite Italian home-cooked meal?
That is a simple question to answer: "Spaghetti alla Carbonara!"
Shattered Moon of Calamity;
Overly Spun Thread of Manifest Destiny;
Unflinching Tide of Ever Rolling Time...

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:37 am

Welcome to the Collective!

Italy is one of my absolute favourite places.
Please remember to vote here everyday!