Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Greetings from Australia.

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

MechalomaniacCrim
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Greetings from Australia.

Post by MechalomaniacCrim » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:31 am

User Name:MechalomaniacCrim

Writing Experience:I have some experience writing terrible fanfiction.

Types of RP's I Enjoy:I enjoy RPs that simply allow the story to go in any direction.

Fun Facts:I build plastic model kits and use Photoshop.

Favorite Colour:My favourite colour is no other than crimson.

Favorite Food:My favourite food is tied between tacos, burgers, and medium rare steak.

ColeslawEnthusiast
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Re: Greetings from Australia.

Post by ColeslawEnthusiast » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:18 am

Glad to have you! Usually one of the mods posts a bit of a welcome post by now, but I guess I can help out.

We have a few places for new members to get acquainted with the site, including Always Open RPs, which are pretty self explanatory, Rules and such, as well as a Newbie Guide. The different areas of the Collective are pretty easy to get the idea of, (Arena for fights, different levels of tech and magic in the different worlds, etc.) All in all, I'd say we're pretty cool. I'm not sure how to link these things the fancy way the mods do, so I'll just link them normal.

Rules: app.php/rules
Always Open RPs: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=2734
Newbie Guide: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=2389

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: Greetings from Australia.

Post by Georgeanna » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:20 am

ColeslawEnthusiast wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:18 am
Glad to have you! Usually one of the mods posts a bit of a welcome post by now, but I guess I can help out.

We have a few places for new members to get acquainted with the site, including Always Open RPs, which are pretty self explanatory, Rules and such, as well as a Newbie Guide. The different areas of the Collective are pretty easy to get the idea of, (Arena for fights, different levels of tech and magic in the different worlds, etc.) All in all, I'd say we're pretty cool. I'm not sure how to link these things the fancy way the mods do, so I'll just link them normal.

Rules: app.php/rules
Always Open RPs: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=2734
Newbie Guide: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=2389
Welcome welcome!!

Since ColeSlaw definitely did a great job of sharing links, I only have a few more things to tell you to get you set up in the Collective.

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and give you some information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

I hope to see you around the forums!