Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Getting back into roleplay

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderator: Forge

mauriceopye
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Paladin

Getting back into roleplay

Post by mauriceopye » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:13 am

Hi I'm new here, and so I followed the newbie guide's advice and made this thread. I haven't properly roleplayed on a forum like this in a long time, but I'm hoping that with my newly found free time I'll be able to get back into it.

Name: Maurice / Mau (pronounced like Moe)

Writing experience: I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger, so about 5 or so years I wanna say

Type of Roleplay I enjoy: I'm alright with anything really. I like writing romance a lot and enjoy writing my original characters as well as various characters from series I like. Am totally open to OC/established character whether it's me playing the oc or my partner

Feel free to invite me to any roleplay or chat with me! Still finding my way around the site, but the layout is similar to what I'm used to so I'm sure I'll fit in in no time ^^

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: Getting back into roleplay

Post by Georgeanna » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:49 am

Welcome to the Collective! I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and give you some more information about the site, although props to you for beating me to guiding you to the newbie guide. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

To get you started, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there and chat.

I hope to see you around the forum!