It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

A New Moderator Appears!
Join us in congratulating our newest recruit!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Hi guys!!

Please feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself to the other members of the forum, perhaps by telling us your RP background, hobbies and interests. You can find profiles of our staff here too.

Moderators: Rick, Forge

LoveleyLoxx889
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Thief

Hi guys!!

Post by LoveleyLoxx889 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi guys!!! I'm LoveleyLoxx, its so nice to meet you all!! I've done some roleplaying in the past, I wouldn't say that I am experienced in it but I would like to think that I come up with some good stories that will get you hooked. I will RP almost anything, and I came to this site looking for more story driven RP's. The previous site I was using was basing their RP's more on smut than anything and I don't like that.

A little bit more about me!!! Well, I'm 23 years old, I am currently employed as a hair stylist (I just passed my state boards and am getting my license in the mail!!!) and I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter. So as you can see life tends to get busy for me but when I have the free time I will definitely be on here. Roleplaying is a way for me to escape all my problems and just immerse myself into a whole new story and life. So yeah I do look forward to Role Playing with everyone!!

BrookeDi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Rogue

Re: Hi guys!!

Post by BrookeDi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 am

Welcome to RPC! Congrats on passing your boards. There's a lot of stuff open at the moment in the interest check. I'm sure a staff member will be by shortly, and they can help pretty much everything, but I'm around, too, so here's another friendly face! :>

Look forward to seeing what you bring to the site, but the all-important question, which side of the world are you located at? US or UK?
"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law." - Boethius
"There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." - Chris Colfer

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Post by Georgeanna » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 am

Welcome, welcome, Loxx!

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods on the site. Figured I’d stop by, say hello, and give you some information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

After you take a gander at that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

Lastly, if you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

So now that I've said all that, what is your favorite pizza topping?

Rick
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Pirate

Post by Rick » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 am

I gotta say, I love a Lox bagel....anyway, welcome to the Collective, Lovely!

I'm Rick, local weatherman and noted burger enthusiast. Seeing as this is a writing forum, or it was the last time I checked the log, have you read any good books lately?

Nicodemus
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Adventurer

Post by Nicodemus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:49 am

Hey there, Double L. I'm Nico, and a fellow parent, so I know how hectic things can get. But I hope you can find time to settle in and enjoy what the site has to offer. See ya 'round.

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Post by Forge » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Welcome to the Collective, Lox.
Remember to vote for RPGC!

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator
Class: Adventurer

Post by Sammy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:13 pm

Warmest of welcomes, Lox and 'grats on having your licence in the post!
Please remember to vote here everyday!

Rembrandt
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Mage

Post by Rembrandt » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:47 am

Welcome to the collective! We're excited to have you here!