Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

【RED】Getting Back on My Feet

Introduce yourself to the forum and check out useful information selected to help new members get settled in. Please be sure to read the Rules and Regulations posted within before participating elsewhere in the forums.

Moderator: Forge

REDemption
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Nobility

【RED】Getting Back on My Feet

Post by REDemption » Wed May 29, 2019 7:16 am

I go by Red or any nicks your creative mind can come up with. I've RPed for about 9 years, I guess, and been on hiatus from the RPW for a while. Stumbled upon this site just now and decided to get into RP again.

Here are several notes about my roleplay to help you measure our compatibility:​
❑ Semi-literate (1 - 3 full paragraphs with decent grammar & punctuation);
❑ Reply several times a day, usually between 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (GMT+7);
❑ More experienced in 1x1 and small group (5 and less);
❑ Have done long-term neverending roleplays, long-terms which plots actually ends, and short one-shots;
❑ Up for drama, angst, death, and other unpleasant things to diversify my characters' development;
❑ Have done mostly fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, or a mix of any of the three with varying degree of closeness with reality. Cannot say I am very experienced in high sci-fi, but have done it. Same could be said for realistic historical setting. There are other genres I have done but will not specify;
❑ Pretty flexible preference. Open to try things save for purely smut roleplay and several kinks (discuss). Romance 1x1 is still acceptable if accompanied by a plot with objectives other than romance, and will surely have an ending.​
❑ Not roleplay related but for anyone concerned, I am on my 20s.

As for now that is all that comes to mind. Looking forward to roleplay with you.

Rick
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Pirate

Re: 【RED】Getting Back on My Feet

Post by Rick » Fri May 31, 2019 4:22 am

Welcome to the site, Red.

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Post by Georgeanna » Fri May 31, 2019 7:55 am

Welcome to the Collective, Red!

My name is Georgie, and I’m one of the mods here at RPC. I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and give you some information about the site. Please don’t hesitate to ask me or another member of staff any questions you might have (we have green or purple names).

Our Newbie Guide is probably one of the first things you’ll want to check out. It has a good deal of information on the rules, how the site works, the persistent world, as well as some general tips and whatnot.

After you take a gander at that, we have some casual RPs that are always accepting new members over at Always Open RP's. These are usually pretty fast-paced and an awesome place to start.

You also can always take a look at Interest Checks and Brainstorming to see if any ideas are intriguing to you, or to propose your own!

If you like what you see, please give us a quick vote over at Top RP Sites and Top Sites List. It helps us grow as a community.

Also, our Discord server is a great way to meet other members, and its doors are always open if you want to join us there.

Hope to see you around the forum. :)

REDemption
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Nobility

Post by REDemption » Fri May 31, 2019 7:04 pm

Rick wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:22 am
Welcome to the site, Red.
Georgeanna wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:55 am
Welcome to the Collective, Red!
Thank you both of you, and Georgeanna for the heads up.