What are you working on?

A board for the discussion of anything related to writing or roleplay. Here you can request feedback on anything writing-related, whether it be an RP concept, world building, character sheets or general writing, you can share guides and tips and encourage discussions on topics relating to writing and RP.

Moderator: Forge

Georgeanna
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Thief

Re: What are you working on?

Post by Georgeanna » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:28 am

Brainstorming a new project idea.

Adrassil
Scout
Scout
Class: Rogue

Post by Adrassil » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Finished editing The Angaran Chronicles: The Underside in Fictionary and with Grammarly (YAY!) Now I've begun the frigging HUGE task of editing the over 242,000 odd word monstrous monolith which is my Warhammer 40,000 fanfic: Secret War. Managed to 'finish' the first 13 chapters...Just over thirty to go and a few being well over 10,000 words. Wish me luck, everyone lol

Adrassil
Scout
Scout

Post by Adrassil » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:47 am

Well! Just "finished" editing Secret War (I put 'finished' in commas because I'm frigging sure I might've missed quite a few things in it) And yeah that's my NaNoWriMo I've decided, a binge editing one and it feels good to finally get on to it and "finish" it after years of putting it off. So if anyone wants to read it now it's somewhat more...readable the link is in my uhh thingy below. Now I'm trying to update it on the many, many sites I've uploaded it on and will begin editing something else. Not quite sure what yet, probably one of my old spinoffs such as a Sanction for Sanity or True Throne Agent.

Dazargeros
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Dazargeros » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:32 am

The skills to improve my literature and art so I can one day make: Tales of Jael :D
I'M GOIN' TO JAEL! - https://wafflecows.wixsite.com/fearlessstrangers
Your lad, one and only, abroad this endless journey.

Adrassil
Scout
Scout

Post by Adrassil » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:35 pm

Got into a script writing course this year for a TV show I'm wishing to write for my horror continuity which is about blood magic, sorcery and a small town in New York state in 1864. Wrote an overview not onto writing an episode by episode summary. Not sure how many, I'm hoping it would fit a 'True Detective' type eight-episodes with a constant continuity each at an hour, including advertisements like an eight-hour movie. Gotta do character profiles too.