Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

The many characters of my mind~~

This forum is for all characters within the Multiverse that aren't aware of the existence of The Collective.

Moderator: Darkblade

SebbySebSeb
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Mage

The many characters of my mind~~

Post by SebbySebSeb » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 pm

This is just a dump of all of my characters. It'll be worked on progressively. There's gonna be a lot.

Slash
Jun
Xander
Elijah
Gabriel
Zach
Claire
Sal

Eve
Race: Dominantly Vampire, Lycan, Phoenix mix
Abilities: Fire magic(proficient), Stealth magic (master), The Knights Holy Armament (proficient), Illusion magic (novice)
Backstory: Having been born when Claire and Xander finally admitted their love, Eve was born into a large, loving home. With Jun to reveal her natural magic talents, her father Dander to train her natural feral instincts and teach her about her vampirism, and Slash to teach her proper weapon fighting, Eve trained to beco.e a knight to a powerful master. When they felt she was ready, her parents let her leave the home in hopes of finding a master quickly, before she could get herself into trouble

Tosh
Riksin
Claire
Maria
Raven