It's Writing Month!

Check out our One Stop Writing Shop!
Whether you're taking part in NaNo, or just looking to write more, there's something for everyone.

Scheduled Maintenance
06 Nov, 11:30pm MST - 07 Nov, 11:30pm MST
You may experience minor interruptions, but the site will remain active!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Tolvo's Pieces

This is a place for all Original Works to be reviewed. Please make sure that you review in a constructive manner as any members caught insulting other members or their work will be dealt with accordingly.

Moderators: Forge, Sammy

Tolvo
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Vampire

Tolvo's Pieces

Post by Tolvo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:56 am

Hello there I'm Tolvo, I love to write! I used to write a lot of articles for now defunct sites and enjoy doing criticism and analysis. So I figured from time to time I'd link things I've written to get some feedback on the quality of the writing. While I think I'm okay at telling stories and explaining and conveying ideas, I really struggle with technical writing skills. So any feedback would be more than appreciated. Note, I do write a lot about politics but I'm not looking to have political debates.

So my most recent piece was on Military Fetishism and Violence in Rainbow Six Siege. Let me know what you think of it. ^_^