Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

A History in 30 Seconds

Rather than delete old topics when they die or get too long and need to be remade, they will be moved here. Topics will locked but members are welcome to read them. Requests to have a topic restored can me made to any admin or moderator or posted in Help and Feedback.
Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Mage

A History in 30 Seconds

Post by Aya » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Here you will find in chronological order a quick reference of summaries of each RP.

You have all been amazing and I will miss you, but it is time for me to go.

Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: A History in 30 Seconds

Post by Aya » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:39 am

This RP notes the beginning of our world. Our members have made the trek from lands far away to their new home in the Collective and are greeted by The Leviathan who has kidnapped Gideon and is holding her hostage. The Collective must wage war against him to prove themselves worthy of keeping their new home and to rescue Gideon before the Leviathan's generals kill her. The Collective fight the generals even though their powers have been diminished. The Leviathan realizes he cannot win when the general suppressing everyone's powers is killed and he goes back on his word to give them a fair chance to save their leader. His threats no longer matter as the Collective is able to save Gideon when she is thrown from the top of the Keep. With half his generals now dead, The Leviathan flees and The Collective is safe for now.

Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: A History in 30 Seconds

Post by Aya » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:40 am

With the war over, Aya decides it's time to start exploring. The first order of business is the strange purple spire. Upon investigation the gateway activates and both she and Ash'na step through into the Nexus. Once there they step through another to a new world. After they leave, a new character arrives in the world of the Collective to investigate why the spire has suddenly activated after millions of years.