Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Whathe are you doing to us? Private

Rather than delete old topics when they die or get too long and need to be remade, they will be moved here. Topics will locked but members are welcome to read them. Requests to have a topic restored can me made to any admin or moderator or posted in Help and Feedback.
Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Rogue

Whathe are you doing to us? Private

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 am

Do you want to be the scientist or the experimen

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Werebeast

Re: Whathe are you doing to us? Private

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:14 am

:biggrin: experiment please :biggrin:

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:20 am

Is this another NPC or is it a player charecter?

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:31 am

You can do both but, I will warn you this will be a rated M rp. I may go into a bit more detail than I normally do...last site I did this thread on, I kinda got banned for a week so...

Ic- Lucca was in her office, she had some scheduled interviews with some new 'employees' or 'tenants' of her apartment buildings. She had what looked like soda's in a fridge in the room but, in reality, they were a drug that she had created to make someone relax, feel warm and fuzzy and is rather addictive if drank more than one or an entire wine bottle of it.

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 am

Does it have to be M?

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 am

It just means there will be a litter gore and that I may put gore and detail in the surgeries and such. I don't plan on forcing anything you aren't comfortable with.

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:41 am

oh, that's okay I thought you meant sexual stuff cause that is way out of my comfort zone! But gore is fine I don't mind! :biggrin:

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:43 am

:biggrin: Shall we begin?

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:46 am

Yup, just reply to the post before my last one.

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:53 am

Liara_Amagi wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:31 am
You can do both but, I will warn you this will be a rated M rp. I may go into a bit more detail than I normally do...last site I did this thread on, I kinda got banned for a week so...

Ic- Lucca was in her office, she had some scheduled interviews with some new 'employees' or 'tenants' of her apartment buildings. She had what looked like soda's in a fridge in the room but, in reality, they were a drug that she had created to make someone relax, feel warm and fuzzy and is rather addictive if drank more than one or an entire wine bottle of it.

Sophie a 21 year old fresh out of college stood outside the door of the owners office with money in hand excited to get her first apartment.

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:56 am

Oh yeah I forgot to make a character card so heres a quick one.
Name: sophie gibbs
Apperance: Brown hair and blue eyes
Personality: happy excited sweet but kind of clumsy
Background: grew up on a farm

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:56 am

:biggrin: I'll make a better one later but we can get the game going first :biggrin:

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:58 am

She said, "come in," she noticed that her first appointment was here and they had talked enough for her to trust her. She went to the fridge and pulled out a soda for Sophie to drink. She did have a huge TV screek behind her with a window on the side of the room to catch the sunset. She said, "feel free to drink the soda."

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

Here is the improved one :biggrin:
Name: Sophie Gibbs
Appearance Great bushy brown hair, with blue eyes, and a big smile. She has a simple dress, with a tiny bead necklace around her neck.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, very excitable, but can be clumsy and shy at times. A bit of a tomboy
Background: A girl from the country that grew up on a farm. Had a brother and a sister. Just got out of college and it's Her first time living away from home.
We can develop the character more later.

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:06 am

Liara_Amagi wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:58 am
She said, "come in," she noticed that her first appointment was here and they had talked enough for her to trust her. She went to the fridge and pulled out a soda for Sophie to drink. She did have a huge TV screek behind her with a window on the side of the room to catch the sunset. She said, "feel free to drink the soda."

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:10 am

ShadowMoon wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:53 am
Liara_Amagi wrote:

Sophie a 21 year old fresh out of college stood outside the door of the owners office with money in hand excited to get her first apartment.

Sophie smiled and shyly took the soda not wanting to drink to much since she was on a diet. But when taking the first sip though she thought it was the most wonderful taste in the world and drank a lot more then she had meant to.

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 am

ShadowMoon wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:10 am
ShadowMoon wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:53 am
Liara_Amagi wrote:

Sophie smiled and shyly took the soda not wanting to drink to much since she was on a diet. But when taking the first sip though she thought it was the most wonderful taste in the world and drank a lot more then she had meant to.

I don't feel so good, she said as her vison started to blur. Does this have apricots in it because I'm allergic. Maybe I should lye down.

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:28 am

She led her to the seat to have her sit where she could see the screen. She checked her to see if it had an adverse effect to the drug and said, "tell me your symptoms Sophie." She had another bottle in her hand that she had opened. She had her smell it if it was just her body absorbing the drug but, feeling like it wanted more.

ShadowMoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShadowMoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:57 pm

I don't know a little queasy and tired, I've never really felt like it before. Maybe it's just my stomach upset to drink something sweet after a long week of being on a diet.

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 am

She said, "just relax, i'll take you to the medical wing when I can get the wheelchair." She left for a bit allowing her to fall asleep. When she came back, she put her in the wheelchair to wheel her into her new room. She put her on the bed and put a quilt over her before she poured some of the drink into her mouth to help her be addicted to it. When she would wake up, she'd find her self in a medical looking room with various equipment on wheels around her.