Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

*Winter Vacation*

Rather than delete old topics when they die or get too long and need to be remade, they will be moved here. Topics will locked but members are welcome to read them. Requests to have a topic restored can me made to any admin or moderator or posted in Help and Feedback.
Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Mage

*Winter Vacation*

Post by Aya » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:45 am

ImageSome people love the winter and the snow and cuddling up by the fire to keep warm. Others, like me (though I do like snow and cuddling by the fire), get a serious case of the winter blues. I miss the sun, and I hate being cold. If I could go on a vacation in the winter without having to worry about money or work I think I would go somewhere tropical. I really don't know where exactly, but I would like a beach, private cabin and wi-fi, oh and really cool shopping. I guess Hawaii might be the usual go to place, but I would want to go somewhere that isn't a tourist trap. I wouldn't go for the whole winter though. I'd stay until the new year and then go away until around the last week or so in feb. Be gone for the worst of it, but still be around for some of the snow and cold to appreciate the sun when it comes back.

What would you do for a winter vacation if you didn't have to worry about work or money involved in the trip? Image
You have all been amazing and I will miss you, but it is time for me to go.