Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

*Season's Greetings*

Rather than delete old topics when they die or get too long and need to be remade, they will be moved here. Topics will locked but members are welcome to read them. Requests to have a topic restored can me made to any admin or moderator or posted in Help and Feedback.
Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Mage

*Season's Greetings*

Post by Aya » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:28 am

'Tis the season for sending well wishes for the new year and happy holidays. From all of the staff to all of our members we hope you have a safe holiday and a wonderful new year. Please feel free to use this thread to send your own personal well wishes to your fellow members. You can do so in any way you wish, write a poem or post a card or just say whatever you feel. Be sure to quote the person you're sending it to so they know to have a look.
You have all been amazing and I will miss you, but it is time for me to go.

amybri18
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Mage

Re: *Season's Greetings*

Post by amybri18 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Delve wrote:.
To the first person I ever did an RP with on this site. It didn't last long, and I'm sorry about that, but I'm glad you decided to do something with a newbie.

Merry Christmas!
I'm a Narwhal...

Deal with it!

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator
Class: Adventurer

Post by Sammy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone. :smile:
Please remember to vote here everyday!

Delve
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Paladin

Post by Delve » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:37 am

amybri18 wrote:
Delve wrote:.
To the first person I ever did an RP with on this site. It didn't last long, and I'm sorry about that, but I'm glad you decided to do something with a newbie.

Merry Christmas!
I do newbies all the time, it's my specialty. I am actually teaching two people Spanish and English through roleplaying....getting there! Kinda. Haha.

Thanks.

Happy Holidays all.

I

Write

Every

Day

bwahahahaha