Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Forum Changes

Rather than delete old topics when they die or get too long and need to be remade, they will be moved here. Topics will locked but members are welcome to read them. Requests to have a topic restored can me made to any admin or moderator or posted in Help and Feedback.
Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Mage

Forum Changes

Post by Aya » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:54 am

As some of you have already noticed, there have been some changes to the forum layout. Not a lot has changed for you guys unless you've been active in the PW. Otherwise, there have just been a few cosmetic changes and additions.

As for the rest of the forum...

:bluebullet: Category descriptions have been updated
:bluebullet: The newsletter, member notices and MotM have been combined into one category
:bluebullet: A new realistic RP genre has been added
:bluebullet: The dueling threads that were in the old Collective has now become the Arena in the main RP section
:bluebullet: Portfolios have been moved to the hub

As mentioned most of the changes were done to the persistent world. That notice for that can be found in the feedback section and linked in the board announcement at the top of the page. If you have any questions or concerns relating to the PW changes please leave your feedback for that in the appropriate thread.
You have all been amazing and I will miss you, but it is time for me to go.