Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

How to Celebrate Halloween

Rather than delete old topics when they die or get too long and need to be remade, they will be moved here. Topics will locked but members are welcome to read them. Requests to have a topic restored can me made to any admin or moderator or posted in Help and Feedback.
Miss Whiskers
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

How to Celebrate Halloween

Post by Miss Whiskers » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 am

Greetings underlings, I am your new mistress Brunthilda Evalindravon the Fifth, but you may call me Miss Whiskers. I am 900 years old and the greatest witch alive. I have the most extensive knowledge of all things arcane, which makes halloween my own personal holiday. I am worshiped all over the world for my knowledge and beauty (or at least I was until I was turned into a cat). But, even as a cat I am worshiped in many ways, and soon I shall return to my former glory.

I have come to you because I heard you required help with your halloween preparations. While I do have a very busy schedule, I am an expert on all things spooky and my party planning skills are second to none. To make sure that things are done right I will simply have to take over for your administrators. They don't know I'm here just yet, which is a little distressing since I did announce my presence earlier. Perhaps they are too wrapped up in their own trivial business to have noticed the claw marks all over the furniture. I shall have to punish them later with some menial task. Let's face it, you mortals just don't know what to do with yourselves without someone as genius as myself to tell you what to do. So, you minions all belong to me now.

Now don't think I will be distracted with a ridiculous ball of string and eat catnip all day, both of which I will need in great quantities post haste. I am basically your supreme ruler for the duration and you shall worship me as such. You will lavish me with shiny things and gourmet fish everyday, and you will provide me with a dedicated groomer. You will tell me I am a pretty kitty at least once every hour, and that means all of you. In return I shall arrange some games and contests for you to amuse yourselves when you're not tending to my glorious self.

Oh, and if anyone happens to see a bright red dot moving about the floor please let me know. I hate to admit that there is some magic that I do not yet comprehend, but this red dot cannot escape me forever. I am very close to learning its secrets.

Now go, gather your gifts to me and when you return I shall have a list of festivities for you.
Last edited by Miss Whiskers on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Whiskers
Scrub
Scrub

Re: How to Celebrate Halloween

Post by Miss Whiskers » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:33 am

:orangebullet: :orangebullet: Off Topic Threads :orangebullet: :orangebullet:

Pumpkin Carving
Post your own or other amazing pumpkins you've seen (online or otherwise)

Costumes
Post your costume from any time in your life, or from online

Ghost Stories
Share your favorite ghost stories.

:blackbullet: :blackbullet: Contests :blackbullet: :blackbullet:

Halloween Picture Contest October 3rd-24th

Halloween Poetry October 11th-18th

Scavenger Hunt Hosted by Miss Whiskers October 14th-31st

Halloween Badges
Winning a Halloween Contest

Winning Scavenger Hunt

Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Aya » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:17 am

Previous post has been updated
You have all been amazing and I will miss you, but it is time for me to go.

Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Aya » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 am

The list of contests and Off topic threads has been updated. The scavenger hunt should be ready very soon.

Aya
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Aya » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:27 am

Scavenger Hunt has now been posted. Goodies are being hidden. Once they are finished a post in the scavenger hunt thread will be made and you guys can head off on the hunt.