WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE!

A HUGE congratulations to our August 2017 Member of the Month!

Current Events:
Less than three weeks to go in our Throwing Punches Arena Contest! If you want to work off some creative frustration, now is the time to do it.

The second-ish ever persona event, Exordium, has appeared!
Head down to our brand new Persona Events and check it out!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up!

An Archive of Faces [Menagerie Character Archive]

Moderators: Cross, Śaraṯkṣati

Shea
Scout
Scout
Class: Paladin

An Archive of Faces [Menagerie Character Archive]

Post by Shea » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Dump your lonely, unused characters here if you intend to take part in A Menagerie of Faces. Even if you have a very rough idea of a character, just throw a character description (e.g. personality, history if you'd like, job, etc) and image or physical description in here. Please try and keep your characters all in the first post you make here; if you think you'll need more than that, you can make a second post directly after your first with [RESERVED] in the text box until you're ready to fill it with other characters.
:bluebullet: :bluebullet:
Last edited by Shea on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:blackbullet: Apologies in advance for late posts! I've started my last year of uni and also have sudden puppy commitments :blackbullet:

Shea
Scout
Scout
Class: Paladin

Re: An Archive of Faces [Menagerie Character Archive]

Post by Shea » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:44 pm

SHEA'S CHARACTERS

TO BE ADDED
:blackbullet: Apologies in advance for late posts! I've started my last year of uni and also have sudden puppy commitments :blackbullet:

PurpleShadows
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Mage

Re: An Archive of Faces [Menagerie Character Archive]

Post by PurpleShadows » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Avril
:pinkbullet: Avril is a pint-sized 17 year old whose best friend is a spotted fawn named Minnie.

:pinkbullet: Avril has long blonde hair with blue-grey eyes and a sharp bony face. She has neon pink streaks in her hair and she always wears it loose and straightened.

:pinkbullet: She works part-time as an assistant combat instructor in a studio, but she spends most of her time travelling the multiverse.

:pinkbullet: She doesn't date.

:pinkbullet: Avril is stubborn, defensive and snappy. She's committed though, and values certain causes.

:pinkbullet: Avril is obsessed with deer, but only those with spots, and only does. She also loves the colour pink (in horrifying shades) and manga books.

:pinkbullet: She doesn't like most people on principle, and has no filter. At all.