Happy New Year, Collectivities!
Wishing you all a wonderful 2019!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Fair Trade

Roleplays consisting of only 2-3 members can be posted here.

Moderator: Forge

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Paladin

Re: Fair Trade

Post by Ninmast » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:06 pm

"It is not."

Surely, Aileen had not been idling long, and yet there the princess was. How quickly had she changed? But there she was, wrapped in a towel. She didn't ease herself into the steaming hot water, either, despite the fog in the muggy air from her presence. Nope, in she went, and the sound was like a hot kettle put under the cold water as a billow of steam erupted from the water in protest from the sudden temperature difference. But it was a testament to the heat of the water that adding the ice girl didn't cool it in the least, even if the only reason Aileen could still see the princess was because she had stepped in next to her.

Yuki let her eyes drift shut against the edge of the pool. "It is pleasing, however."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Nobility

Post by Rock Splitter » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:29 pm

The water's seething reaction to Yuki's body gave Aileen a bit of a fright. For a moment, she feared either the whole bath might freeze solid, or that the ice princess might melt before her eyes. Mercifully, she was wrong, and her smile returned.

"Isn't it? I think my skin feels smoother already." The mage's elven ears twitched with the giggle that escaped her. "But what's best is getting to relax with you, Your Highness. I've never had company here before. Mostly because, well..." Aileen fidgeted. "W-well, it's just not my usual spa day, that's all. Who can say they ever shared a bath with Princess Yuki of The Frozen Lands?"
-.-. .-.. . ...- . .-. / --. .. .-. .-..

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:15 pm

"Few, indeed," the princess confirmed with a smile, but then glanced over to her friend. "Aileen, you said that this was not your usual spa day, but when we arrived, the attendant behaved as if you usually bathed in a private bath. I am not fully aware of customs for public bathing, but it is my experience that you have only ever lied to me when you are embarrassed. I can nearly guarantee you that you have bathed in the presence of nonfamilial others more than I have, and I am far older than you. It does not seem that you have anything to be embarrassed over."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:58 am

"Not quite," Aileen admitted. "If I'm honest, and I aught to be, it's..." She fidgeted and sank lower into the water. With the furtive glances of an anxious dog, the mage compared the bulge of Yuki's towel-wrapped chest to her own. "I..."

A voiced on the other side of the bath cried out. "Stop pushing so hard!" Aileen sat up, alert and blushing. Two figures obscured by the mist drew near; one reluctant, the other urging and pushing. Soon, two women in white bath towels came into view. Aileen recognized Jill at once, and felt the expected burning in her cheeks. The sight of the merchant's long legs and ample bust, stung her. The other woman, though...

Her figure was toned to the point of near-masculinity. Scars crisscrossed her chiseled limbs. Her hair was a fair blonde, but too short to comb, and her covered breasts looked smaller than the muscles beneath them. Altogether, the most womanly thing about her was her face, which was quite pretty, but in an even deeper blush than Aileen. The amazon's embarrassment muted her, and she could not bring herself to look anywhere but down.

Jill grinning as always, and motioned to her statuesque friend. "Your Highness, and my esteemed colleague, I give you Knight-Capetian Biana, hopeless virgin." Biana willed herself to stand at attention in the presence of royalty.

"I am honored, Your Highness," she said with a stiff tone. "However, I respectfully ask to be excused from-gyaaa!"

She fell flailing into the bath, having been pushed in by Jill. The merchant knelt at the water's edge and giggled softly. "Oh, don't mind her. She just needs to relax. She's not herself when she's been working too hard." Beneath the steaming surface, Biana's silhouette seemed to shift and warp. Aileen felt magic at work and blinked, unsure what was happening.

"I-is she okay?"

Jill chuckled. "Oh, she's more than okay."

Biana came to the surface with a euphoric sigh, and Aileen understood at once.

The Knight-Captain was a mermaid. Her short hair had grown long and wild. All her muscle had been smoothed over by a feminine softness. Her scares had vanished, and so had her legs. They had merged to form a broad-finned tail coated in iridescent scales that sparkled every shade of green. Biana was now longer than she had been tall, and more full than fit. Her chest had filled to reflect the fertility typical of her people, outclassing Jill by a significant margin, though her towel had managed to keep its hold.

Biana rolled on to her back and floated, basking in the water's warmth and the freedom of her true form. "You were right," she admitted. "It has been too long."

Jill giggled and slipped into the water herself. "Told you."

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:28 am

By this point, Yuki had a similar expression to Aileen's, but as it would turn out, for completely different reasons. "Knight-Captain," the princess's stern voice cut through the steam like an icicle, "as a warrior, I cannot help but take offense by the sight of someone faking scars so as to appear more experienced."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:44 pm

The high-ranking mermaid drifted upright. Aileen was struck by just how long her hair had become. Wet and slick, it adhered to her head and shoulders, then pooled around her on the surface of the water like golden kelp. Concern crossed Biana's softened features, but she did not frown at Yuki's criticism.

"Forgive me, Your Highness, but my deception is necessary. I am stronger than I look, but in my role, strength must be made very clear. Especially to men. The hierarchy of mermaid society is... nuanced. My beauty and my fullness speak volumes among my own kind, of course. Still, goddess forgive me, such endowment is a liability among the dry races. I shaped my human guise accordingly, and it has served me well."

Jill smirked at her. "Though you stay in it longer than you aught to, dear. I think you know it."

Biana ran her hands along her resurgent curves and flexed her tail. "Yes," she admitted, and lowered herself to drift on her back again. "Yes, indeed..."

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:29 pm

But the ice princess was not sated, and she rose to her own full height. Though less than that of the mermaid knight, one couldn't tell from the air of command that surrounded her naked form, frost already gathering in the contours of her flesh that was outside the hot water and a biting breeze curling along the surface of the pool.

"I am Yuki Musume, Warrior Princess of the Frozen Lands, mightier than the bravest Sea Fire, more powerful than the wisest Moon Scale," the spirit in the form of a young teen proclaimed like a reprimand from on high. "Oylandra, Mairsile, I look upon your most legendary matriarchs as one does children. Do I take the bust of a matriarch when speaking to you? Do I give myself a skirt of ice scales to convince you to deal with me? You place vanity above truth and thus confess your weakness."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 am

Biana rose and scowled at first. For a moment, it seemed the knight would summon the nerve to protest, but her courage wilted in the face of Yuki's icy wrath. She sank and prostrated herself beneath on the floor of the bath. Her emphatic voice echoed in the minds of all present, bringing with it a psychic sense of her sudden shame.

Forgive me, Your Highness. I will change my shape. Your wisdom shows me a new way forward. I thank you.

Aileen, who had shrunk from Yuki's side, also sat lower in the water, trying to hide from the chill. Pitying Biana's sorry state, she found it in herself to speak up. "P-princess? I'm sure she didn't mean to offend you. She is a good knight, and true to the city she serves so well. Must you rebuke her?"

"A misstep," Jill observed. "Too true, but easily fixed." The alluring merchant chuckled. "What a blessing it must be to change one's shape on a whim..."