WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE!

A HUGE congratulations to our August 2017 Member of the Month!

Current Events:
Less than three weeks to go in our Throwing Punches Arena Contest! If you want to work off some creative frustration, now is the time to do it.

The second-ish ever persona event, Exordium, has appeared!
Head down to our brand new Persona Events and check it out!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up!

Broken Minds [M] (Suki&Anger)

Roleplays consisting of only 2-3 members can be posted here.

Moderator: Lumeus

AngerInTheDark
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Warrior

Re: Broken Minds [M] (Suki&Anger)

Post by AngerInTheDark » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:46 pm

“I love you....I’ll do and pay whatever it takes to have more time but ensure you aren’t suffering....I’ll tear the world apart for you, my dearest Dark Prince, if it gave me more time.”

She caressed his lips with a single digit after speaking, seemingly consumed with grief and panic. He understood it, was terrified himself, yet hadn't resigned himself to death just yet. For all he knew he had years to live a somewhat comfortable life, as long as he backed off the intense drug use, ate better, perhaps took up pot instead of cocaine? The miracles of medical cannabis could help exponentially slow the cancer's spread, and likely far better than anything synthetic the pharmaceutical industries could stuff down his throat.

"I am not leaving yet.. Not yet, my Princess.."he whispered back, kissing her lips in return with ones still warm with life. Sure he felt pain inside of him he couldn't describe, and he was always so tired lately.. But these were manageable.. "Perhaps the best pot we can steal or buy will be better than my precious coke.. I can wean off one in favor of what could give me more time and less pain.."

“Think you can handle some lifestyle changes? Better eating? Take the painkillers and everything else?...Don’t worry, I’m not asking you to stop the drugs and drinking. Already said you would do less.”

He smiled a little and drew in her tighter, thankful he'd been able to calm her without Graham's recommendation to sedate her.. Damon knew that she didn't need something to blind her from reality.. she needed reality and her love to prove to her she could make it. "I was never picky with food.. In fact I rather enjoy variety and healthy meals. That part is easy.."

A hand ran through her hair, the partially crippled one, and rested at the back of her skull, his eyes watching her worriedly. "We need to get a ring on that beautiful finger of yours.."

Suki
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Nobility

Post by Suki » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Aliza recognised the look in his eyes, knew it was one of worry. His hand ran through her hair and she let out a little sniffle but then came a smile as he spoke about putting a ring on her finger.

“Really?”
She seemed to instantly perk up a little bit at the suggestion of putting a ring on her finger. It had occurred during her grief that there was a chance that he would decide that it is not worth it but would want to just focus on the doll house for his last days. “You still want to? After all you’re going through?”

It was a lot of things to take on as it currently stood, along with a trying to get the doll house ready, and plan a wedding. It would take a lot of Aliza’s efforts and energy to make this all happen. However, she would do it for Damon, she could make life easier by assigning some tasks to companies but for the most part she would take on the tasks alone.

“I can do most of it. You know me, my love, I am one for planning.” Aliza leant in and kissed his lips lightly once more. She looked away for a moment to see the two cats curled together at the end watching them. “We will get you some weed, Graham can prescribe it and get us without any issue. He will help us.”

Graham would prescribe everything he would need for Damon’s life to be a bit better. He had put suggestions in the list placed on the kitchen counter, talked about some surgeries too if the tumours were small enough. Scans were needed though and it would mean Damon would have to enter a hospital.

AngerInTheDark
Traveller
Traveller

Post by AngerInTheDark » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 pm

“Really?..You still want to? After all you’re going through?”

Damon smiled a little, wrinkling the corners of his eyes a little. It saddened him she expected him to go at any second, that this news today might mean he'd die tomorrow.. None of this was mentioned however, swallowed down by his own inability to accept he had terminal cancer and his life would come to a halt sooner rather than later. Marrying her had always been on his agenda, never would he give up on that or deny her this.

"This may be horrible news my Princess, however for all we know I could still have many years if we treat this right... I have so many more dragon's to slay between now and then.. So much more blood to bathe in.."His voice was soft, not yet filled with pain. Damon would attend a hospital visit and have the worst, unknowingly to him, tumor removed from his stomach.. the one attempting to block his intestines and causing him issues in the restroom.. That would come soon.. whenever he decided to get his tests completed with Graham.

“I can do most of it. You know me, my love, I am one for planning....We will get you some weed, Graham can prescribe it and get us without any issue. He will help us."

"He mentioned a hospital stay.. surgery.. How can I even step foot in a facility when I have warrants out for my arrest?"he sat up with the question, wondering how he would manage this treatment.. Even with Aliza's connections would they be enough to hide his vast list of criminal warrants looming over his head?

The two kitties jumped up on the bed then, Joker nuzzling into Damon's arms with abruptness before staring at him almost as obsessively as Damon stared at Aliza.. It irked him, though soon he began to feel some sweeping nausea and pain in his belly to which his clutched at with his right hand. It passed, however and Joker soon ceased his staring.. Was that an alert to his pain and condition? "I think he can sense pain attacks.."he began randomly, standing up and holding the hand that had been clutching his belly out to Aliza.

Once they were in the living room he began to pluck the documents he'd strewn all over the floor from age up and settled them on the counter. He was shaking, however. Shaking not from lower temperatures, but from a feeling of weakness and stress, all toppled onto his poor tattooed shoulders... The guilt for putting Aliza through this had morphed from fear of her reacting angrily at him.. Once upon a time he feared bad news would have her end his life.. now? No longer did that notion persist.

"What do I do now?"

Suki
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Suki » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:51 am

Aliza hadn’t meant it in the way Damon took it. She had more meant it as in right now his health was top priority not making her a happy Princess. Though a happy Princess would make life a lot easier. Her eyes still bloodshot from crying looked to him and her lips curved into that smile he adored.

“Well, you can’t step in one as you but you can step in as someone else. Make-up artists and face contouring has come quite a long way. As much as it pains me to say it, Damon we’ll make you well not look like you. Only for a short while.” She added the last part quickly, knowing he didn’t not enjoying being stripped off his identity. Aliza had the connections to most likely make it all go away while he had a hospital stay, but the hidden identity route was a far better alternative. “This way I only have to bribe or pay for the staff who are attending to you. Graham being one, I will be another, there will be a few others but everyone has a price, my love, everyone.”

“Do now?”
She looked to him with a curious expression on her face. Aliza was amused by his question. “Eat, my dearest, darkest, Prince. We eat, I read those papers, you shower, wash, watch TV, whatever you like, and I order these medicines, look at what other suggestions my uncle has put for you. Once you know what you want, I’ll go buying. Well, buying until we set up your bank account, in whatever name I can get one in. Your body, your rules.”

Aliza kissed his cheek before heading towards the kitchen counter, her hand had caught his to briefly squeeze it. She had noticed the shaking but knew it was best he just sat, lounged, or at least do something that wasn’t about him dying. She was trying to be strong, trying not to smash the place to smithereens. Trying so hard not to be the whirlwind of orderly chaos and destruction that she had a reputation for.

The bagels and spreads were pulled out the cupboard as she grabbed the cordless phone with her other hand, her thumb punching in digits as she pulled fruit out of the fridge. The sound of a ringing could be heard as she set things on the counter, a handful of items at a time.

“Hello darling.”
Aliza said in a firm tone, one that did not ooze seduction. “The time has come for me to get one of my favours in return.” She pulled out a knife and set it on the counter, a male voice was on the other end. “Yes, one of many, but I am only asking for one. Well pre-warning on one I am about to ask for. I will, at some point in the next few days, text you a date and a time and on that date, at that time, you will be here. You will be here with your casting kit.” She chuckled darkly. “Yes, face casting kit. Yes, you’re making a face.” Aliza pulled out some glasses. “I will cover the costs of flights, material, what not, but you will make that face within a day of request. Have I made myself clear?” The voice though mumbled was agreeing. “Marvellous, darling, marvellous. Don’t forget to send me the invoice for Annie’s schooling by next Friday or else I won’t be able to send a cheque in time. Bye.”

“Gregory Hunsley. One of the best make-up artists there is, and he is marvellous at costume work too. Got himself in trouble too many times and required my services.” Aliza began to explain as she poured a couple of glasses of orange juice. “Least this way, it will be just to get you in the hospital and into a private room. Mere minutes.”

AngerInTheDark
Traveller
Traveller

Post by AngerInTheDark » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51 am

“Well, you can’t step in one as you but you can step in as someone else. Make-up artists and face contouring has come quite a long way. As much as it pains me to say it, Damon we’ll make you well not look like you. Only for a short while.”

He wasn't sure he really enjoyed that idea, hiding himself in normallity just to endure a risky surgery.. He'd need it, however not that he was aware just yet. Soon he wouldn't be able to use the restroom correctly at all and that was horribly dangerous to his already castrated life expectancy. Damon would have to suck it up and go in for the tests and imaging he'd need to find the larger tumor.

“This way I only have to bribe or pay for the staff who are attending to you. Graham being one, I will be another, there will be a few others but everyone has a price, my love, everyone.”

Bribing would be simple though hopefully even with the change in face his tattoos wouldn't give him away. There was a thought that he wasn't even worth apprehending anymore, for who knew how long his life would last?

Bagels and juice were set before him and he took a seat, biting into the soft bread and cream cheese happily and with gusto, since he still had an appetite.

“Do now?..Eat, my dearest, darkest, Prince. We eat, I read those papers, you shower, wash, watch TV, whatever you like, and I order these medicines, look at what other suggestions my uncle has put for you. Once you know what you want, I’ll go buying. Well, buying until we set up your bank account, in whatever name I can get one in. Your body, your rules.”

Damon swallowed a bite a smiled, wondering where this all went so strangely twisted.. He wanted to end her dragons yet now he was being stricken with a terminal disease and was forced to act somewhat.. normal..It bothered him even while he scooped up his food and drink and moved back to the couch, using his ass to shoo away the cats with a shake of the hips and turning on the TV once settled.

She picked up the phone and began dialing a number and his ears picked up the conversation of a 'favor' being called in. It was hitting him hard that he would be soon stepping into a hospital for tests, xrays, MRIs and a major surgery...all while he'd rather be slaughtering people in his new dollhouse.

“Gregory Hunsley. One of the best make-up artists there is, and he is marvelous at costume work too. Got himself in trouble too many times and required my services...Least this way, it will be just to get you in the hospital and into a private room. Mere minutes.”

"If he makes me appear too hideous, I want him for my dollhouse." he muttered softly, staring at the news as he ate, really not wanting to go to the hospital.. "I need something soon to christen it to my final liking.."

Suki
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Suki » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:31 am

Aliza watched as he made himself comfy on the sofa, smirked as he talked about his dollhouse. She knew his mind would need a distraction so off she went to find her files, the potential victims for his delight. Grabbing the bundle, she moved to the sofa. Climbing over the back of it and forcing herself behind her dearest Damon.

The cats rubbed up against her, but the look she gave was one of a firm “not now”. Although they would be pampered like royalty, they would never be the Queen of the household. Aliza would not allow it. She gave them both a quick fuss before putting her her arms round round his shoulders as she dropped the pile of potentials in his lap and lightly kissed his neck.

“If Gregory makes you appear too hideous, I’ll serve him up on a silver rack for your delight.” Her lip pressed behind his ear. Aliza’s eyes peered over his shoulder at the news as another random kiss landed on the back of his left shoulder. “But for now, why don’t you see if any of these appeal to you?”

If she had been facing him, Damon would have seen the predatory look in his fiancee’s eyes. Seen the way they seem to shimmer with excitement at the idea of going on a hunt. Her lip still slightly swollen from the attack from the day before, yet at this moment in time she did not care and would not let it stop her from giving him some attention.

Aliza would wait til he had started looking through to bring up about the wedding, she wanted to know what he wanted. Though, the reality was she would most likely get her own way, she had been dreaming of the perfect wedding since she was a child and would have a slight tantrum if she did not get it. Or at least part of it. The tantrum wouldn’t be aimed at Damon, Aliza wouldn’t hurt him, she adored the ground he walked upon.