Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Fair Trade

Roleplays consisting of only 2-3 members can be posted here.

Moderator: Forge

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Paladin

Re: Fair Trade

Post by Ninmast » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:00 am

The two remained about ten minutes longer, just enjoying the quiet now that the more excitable members were gone, before heading out of the pools. They were wrapped in towels and sitting at a round table in a milk lounge specifically catering to those fresh out of the pools. Perhaps Aileen had ordered a large one, pursuing rumors about drinking milk after hot springs and stealing covetous glances at the Knight-Captain's revealed bust and large serving of milk - for protein and calcium, of course. Yuki simply had a regular-sized one she casually sipped at.

"Well, I thank you for treating us to this outing, Aileen," she finally said. "I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Nobility

Post by Rock Splitter » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:09 am

Biana's thoughts dwelt on her revised and heavy-chested figure as much as Aileen, wondering how on earth she could explain her transformation to those at the barracks. True, it did feel somewhat liberating to display her true size, to feel comfortable again, but such sudden voluptuousness would raise questions. Among other things.

Aileen, who felt she would break a rib if she were any flatter, made repeated glances at the Knight-Captain that only Yuki and Jill noticed. The beguiling merchant was not in a towel, as her drinking companions were. Instead, she had redressed in her colorful traveling garb with an uncanny quickness. Not so uncanny, though, to those who knew a succubus could will clothes upon herself just as fast as she could dismiss them.

The princess spoke, catching Aileen in a long, distracted pull from her large milk glass. She only managed an affirmative "Mn!" at first, but quickly swallowed and gave a fervent nod.

"Of course, Your Highness! I do hope you've enjoyed yourself as well. Even if things were a bit, um... unexpected."

"Some of the best things in life happen quite happily by accident," Jill observed. She smiled and raised her glass in a toast. "To happy accidents."
-.-. .-.. . ...- . .-. / --. .. .-. .-..

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:37 am

"I am loathe to agree with one such as yourself," Yuki intoned with the ghost of a smirk on her lips, but raised her glass all the same, "but I am inclined to agree. This has been quite a short adventure compared to some others I have had, but I never would have met Aileen were it not for Rock-Splitter's quest into my lands."

After a moment, she let her glass lower as she frowned in thought. "Though come to think of it, that was neither happy nor an accident."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:34 am

Jill smirked and knocked back her glass of strange green milk. Aileen stammered. "W-well, yes, I admit... B-but it all worked out for the b-best didn't it?"

"All is well that ends well," Biana concurred with a nod. "Aileen is a consummate professional in her craft, and a law-abiding citizen in good standing with the Haegan Merchants Guild." Frozen with an anxious smile, a bead of sweat rolled down Aileen's temple. If Biana ever found out how many illegal artifacts and reagents were secreted within the mage's shop, well, it would call their relationship into question.

The Knight-Captain continued. "You may yet choose to address yourself to the city's ruling class, Your Highness, but I wager you will find few friends in our city more capable than Aileen."

"Here, here!" Jill enthused. The mage blushed and her ears drooped.

"Th-thank you. But please, you flatter me too much, Captain."

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:43 pm

"I have no interest in the city's ruling class, Captain," the princess responded with a slight bite to the words. "Merchants and sea men, I suspect, unworthy of the title. I came here because I had business with Aileen. If I had come here with business with the city ..."

Yuki paused, tilted her head a little and gave a smug quirk of her lips toward Biana. "... Well, I doubt yours and I's initial meeting would have been much different, but it would not have resolved itself so favorably for you or your men. Pray to the gods that I never have business with Haegan as a city."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:00 am

Biana's grip on her glass tightened. Aileen feared she might suddenly rise from her seat at the table, spurred by righteous anger, but the Knight-Captain held her peace. Jill rolled her eyes and motioned to the barmaid for another glass of green milk. "Yes, yes, I'm sure you'd make short work of us, Your Highness," she said with her winsome smile. "But why would you want to?"

"Y-yes!" Aileen anxiously agreed. "W-we're having fun, aren't we? I thought we were..."

"Of course!" The succubus enthused. "This is Haegan, and that's how you spell fun with a capital H! We've got markets, maidens, and food from every corner of the world." A serving girl brought Jill's drink, which brimmed with green froth. Grinning, Jill held it up and tapped it with a long nail. "Why, we even have women-only spas that serve alraune milk. How good is that?"

Aileen's face twitched in shock. "Al... alraune milk? Th-that's alraune milk?"

Jill winked. "Liquid flower power. Good, and good for you!" Though fascinated, Aileen looked no less horrified. "I thought it was mint flavor! How on earth does one milk an alraune?!"

"Very carefully," Jill told her. "They have thorns, you know."

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm

"I'll stick with regular milk, thank you," the princess replied. "No mint, no chlorophyll." She took another sip from hers as if oblivious to the Knight-Captain's reaction to her previous words, but after she lowered it, gave the mermaid another glance. "Relax, Captain, I was needling you. As Jill said, I've no reason at all to have issue with Haegan. If it stays out of my territory and does not turn itself against those I consider friends, then it has nothing to fear from me."