Happy Summer Solstice, Collective! Or... is it? Did anyone else feel that?!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

[BMS] Flight of the space unicorn

Roleplays consisting of only 2-3 members can be posted here.

Moderators: Dionysus [Rick], Hades [Forge]

Martin the faithful
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Re: [BMS] Flight of the space unicorn

Post by Martin the faithful » Wed May 30, 2018 5:49 am

Morgan Lee

Morgan gives the look like, I guess so. If they can, she wants to catch them flat footed, knock them out and tie them up. Already branded as a murderer, she doesn't want to add to it.

Martin the faithful
Newcomer
Newcomer
Class: Rogue

Post by Martin the faithful » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

Anyone left besides me?

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:17 pm

[Yea of course, I'm here I was just giving silver and others a chance to post considering she's just got back from her move.

In the future should post in the OOC though if it isnt story related.]
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:22 am

I wanted to post today but mostly I'm waiting for you all to "do" something. Are you just waiting for the guards to move? I started working on a post and I can do that but it might seem unfair. I ask since you know it's a timed mission, right? Because since you guys have been here you've just talked to each other and no one's even left the Unicorn yet. If you're needing me to explain anything else or describe anything or do anything just let me know.
Martin the faithful wrote:
Yaboymiller wrote:
just_alex wrote:
Currently the team is in the Unicorn pod. Two guards can be heard but not seen off to the right around the bend of a L shaped hallway. They have fourteen minutes left to covertly access the bridge and deal with the ships crew somehow.
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Silverstag
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Werebeast

Post by Silverstag » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:49 am

Coco smiled in thanks as she took one of the ear pieces from Britt. Placing it into her ear, moved back over to her screens. “I can give you guys info from what I see on the screens. I feel like I would be better as your eyes in the sky than fighting force. Let me know when you need anything.” Coco chimed in as Morgan and Britt started discussing the two that were outside of the ship. Let me know when to open the door to let you guys out!” She grinned and popped a new piece of bubble gum in. “Unless you rather me come with you, but once you guys kick some ass and everything settles I will jump over and fly us out of here.” She said carefully, looking for holes in her part of the plan. Coco could help, but she was definitely a pilot than a fighter.
Ghostie - Would I be able to obtain a map of the ships blue prints? Even if its a simple paint program drawing? That way Coco could give directions on how to get to where they need to go.