Happy DECEMBER!

Congratulations to our new November Member of the Month!

In honour of the festive season, we have a few new contests for you.
12 Days of Christmas
Caption Christmas

We have a few other bits for you to look at:
So You Want to be a Moderator?
Storycraft - An RP Contest

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up!

Fair Trade

Roleplays consisting of only 2-3 members can be posted here.
Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Nobility

Re: Fair Trade

Post by Rock Splitter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:18 am

The beam struck true. A burst of dense mist shrouded the place where Neelia had been standing. The fine frost billowed and curled but nothing else moved. Not until Neelia came roaring out of it with a bruised belly and her hammer held high.

Again, the ice princess vanished just in time. The high arching blow struck a crater into the icey floor as deep and wide as a punch bowel. Scintillating shards chimed and echoed as they scattered, as if the giantess has struck a mine filled with diamonds. She sneered and searched, shouldering her great crystal hammer. It hissed, in tune with her frustration.

"Casters," she said as if the word were a fungus. "None of you are any fun."
-.-. .-.. . ...- . .-. / --. .. .-. .-..

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Paladin

Post by Ninmast » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:42 am

This time, the giggles came from no particular direction, instead echoing around the room as if coming from the walls, themselves, all of them. "Too cute by half, indeed. How mistaken can you be, you poor, sweet thing?"

And the next line came from directly behind her, no matter how she had turned to chase down the voices. "I'm no caster."

And when Neelia inevitably wheeled around to swing, something the giantess no doubt thought impossible occurred. The imperial princess stepped inside the swing zone and threw her arms up as the forearms flashed blue, blocking the titanic hammer on the haft. The next moment, her hands closed about it, she twisted into a full somersault over it and the arms of the giant elf, before one foot came down on the weapon and the other, glowing icy blue, slammed into the woman's chest with force that dwarfed what such a small frame seemed remotely capable of, force enough to send her back.

Yuki lifted that maul that was so much larger than her with one hand, giving it an easy test twirl or two before fixing her gaze on the disarmed Neelia once more. "I am a goddess!"
I'm looking to get a new signature image. I know what I want, but haven't been able to find any suitable image for it. If you think you can help with some creative magic, please shoot me a PM. - Ninmast

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:04 pm

A lesser fighter would have had her leg trapped in Neelia's cleavage. Mighty as Yuki was, though, the great elf was kicked a away. She slid to a halt on all fours, sans hammer, with her wild orange locks tumbled down in front of her face. When the princess finished boasting, Neelia smiled. "Now that's more like it..." She stood.

"I don't get to be awake much these days," she told her. "The Little One's real good at keeping herself drugged up. Too much for me to get out. But now..." Neelia's hammer trembled in Yuki's hands as steam began to rise from the skin of it's mistress. She spread her legs and crouched, fists clenched tight.Her hair had become weightless and whipped at the air. "Now that I've finally met someone who could handle all of me..." She groaned and growled. Every muscle in her body tightened and she fixed Yuki with a determined glare. "Then that's what you'll get!"

The elven giantess roared and became truly gigantic. The floor cracked under her feet and the tattered remains of Aileen's dress snapped and flew apart. Neelia's hammer suddenly sprouted crystalline spikes to become a massive mace, and grew out of Yuki's hands to dwarf her. Neelia's second transformation had more than doubled her size, and her skin was flushed with blood hot enough to scald. Whatever magic she had tapped to fuel her in such a state, it couldn't last long. She might not have needed it to.

Neelia hesitated only a moment to revel in her size, and the immense power she felt, however fleeting. Then she smirked down at Yuki, chuckled, and with another roar, lunged forward with an outstretched hand that would snatch Yuki up like a tiny doll.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 am

But if she was expecting Yuki to be impressed by the trick, the princess looked ... remarkably non-plussed, as if it were a painfully plebian technique. "What is it with amateurs and thinking being bigger makes them better?" she criticized with an unimpressed frown. Since the weapon was now too large to close her hand around, she grabbed it on both sides with both of her hands and jumped back from the incoming hand. Though the weight of the massive weapon did seem to be slowing her down, she still seemed plenty mobile with it.

And as Neelia's massive hand closed around nothing, she whipped it around as she shot forward again, and with a loud shout of, "HA!" she brought the head of the hammer spiked with jagged pillars down on top of the giantess' hand.
I'm looking to get a new signature image. I know what I want, but haven't been able to find any suitable image for it. If you think you can help with some creative magic, please shoot me a PM. - Ninmast

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:52 am

The giantess roared and reeled back. Steaming flecks of blood fell on the floor and froze, forming what looked like a scattering of rubies across the ice. Neelia's mana-infused skin could have repulsed any other weapon, save her own. The forces at work in both were too great, and increasingly imbalanced.

Neelia lunged again. Yuki could vanish, but the mace could not. It's mistress caught it in her grasp and pinned it against the floor. Neelia sneered at the Princess. "Amateur..." She growled, then howled. "I AM MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!!" She rose and swung at the nearest wall, wanting to fling or crush the clinging Yuki against it.

The blow struck, pulverizing ice into fine frost and flying shards that clattered around the chamber. Once more Yuki was gone without a trace. Neelia did not wait for her to reappear. She roared and struck the wall again, several times over, cratering it again and again, grunting and cursing. For the moment Aileen's unleashed and overpowered ego had seized upon the easiest outlet for her rage, though not the smartest.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:58 am

So distracted was the giantess that the mounting glow behind her would end up being quite bright, like a sun was behind her, before it finally got her attention. "If we are talking about levels of stupidity, then sadly, I must agree. Truly, is there any way that Aileen is not your better?"

Behind the raging barbarian, the ice princess floated in midair, outside of even Neelia's newly extended swing reach, her eyes sublimated by pale blue light as two great orbs of matching light hovered to either side of her, beyond her outstretched palms. Once she had Neelia's attention, she brought them together swiftly by swinging her arms in together, the orbs orbiting around each other like twin stars. "Hitodama Tsuin!"

It would be impossible to miss such a massive target as Neelia currently was, and the blast would be exponentially beyond what chaos she had caused with her hammer as the frigid ki unleashed its rage upon her form. She'd probably survive ... but would very likely be frozen where she stood.

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Neelia turned, roared, and lunged at Yuki with her great mace held high. Too late. A burst of ice and freezing mist over took her in an instant. When it cleared, she was encased up to her neck in ice, gritting her teeth more in rage than against the cold. All the pent up power and anger in her blood made steam rise from her skin. And by the contorted look on her face, this was no longer a friendly bout. She would kill Yuki if she got the chance.

The giantess screamed at her. The ice held a moment more, then began to crack and shed huge chunks that shattered on the floor. Somehow Neelia was forcing herself to grow even bigger, little by little, as she moaned and growled. The gem head of her weapon sparked tines of unstable mana like an overtaxed dynamo. She was pushing herself to the limit.

She burst free. Pulverized ice exploded in all directions, but made no din above Neelia's vengeful roar. Flushed and steaming, she stepped to attack again but swooned. She staggered. Her weapon crashed to the floor like a falling tree, and it's mistress collapsed onto her hands and knees. She was shrinking, slowly but inexorably, as she groaned and struggled to resist losing her ebbing size and strength. It was inevitable, however. Both she and Yuki knew it.

Neelia lifted her head to glare at her through the curtain of wild orange hair hanging in her face. "I'm... not..." She gasped, held her breath as she tried to hold her form, then sighed. "Done with you..." With that, she collapsed, and her dwindling transformation continued smoothly. in a handful of moments, her wealth of muscle and curves had vanished back into the pale and petite form of Aileen. Without clothes or anger to keep her warm, she curled into a ball, shivering and barley conscious after so much exertion.

Her weapon laid close by her, having also shrunk. Now it was back to being a tiny mage's staff, barely more than a large wand in other hands. It held the dim, flickering light of dying embers in a ghostly blue hue. Neelia was still inside her, she always would be, but it would be some time before the giantess emerged to challenge Yuki again.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:11 pm

"Whenever you feel up to it," the imperial princess responded as Neelia continued to shrink, and then silently landed beside the collapsed Aileen. With a flick of her hand, a fleece blanket appeared there and she draped it over the little mage before scooping her up once more as if she were weightless - and given how she had utilized Neelia's massive battle hammer, Aileen might as well have been - and carried her out. The massive doors opened for their mistress and shut again behind her as she made her way once again into the warm depths of the palace's guest chambers, where she would lay the girl to rest and leave her sleeping peacefully.

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 am

Aileen became dimly aware of being wrapped in warmth and comfort. She smiled and rolled over, feeling as snug and safe as a baby rabbit in it's mother's den. When she realized she was awake, though, she shot upright, reeling from her last waking memories. She had changed again!

No, she realized. One look down at her flat chest made it very clear she was still herself. That, and her mage clothes had been replaced by silk robe the color of cream, and just as smooth. She sighed, though, wishing she had the nerve and sense to strip before having an episode. She didn't know why she didn't; it always seemed to slip her mind in the heated moments before succumbing to the transformation. Maybe her other self liked shredding her clothes.

The mage balled the frustration she felt and threw it into the back of her mind, where Neelia would be lurking. Only this time, she wasn't. Aileen blinked. It took her a moment of searching to realize Neelia was still inside her, but deeper than she had ever been. And quiet. Perfectly quiet. The mage fell back into her plush guest bed, reveling in how it felt to have her mind to herself again for the first time in ages. No tonics, no tea. She felt amazing. Yuki must have given her the beating of a life time.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Speak of the ice devil. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door of the guest room. "Miss Aileen," Yuki's voice spoke from the other side. "You have been sleeping for twelve hours. I brought food, and an update on Rock-Splitter's progress, if you are prepared for either."

Rock Splitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rock Splitter » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:20 pm

The knock at the door caught Aileen just short of dozing off again. Without thinking she first wondered who it was, but who else? If the Ice Princess had many servants, Aileen had not seen a single one. Royalty was calling upon her.

She bolted upright, electrified by anxiety one moment, then struck still the next. She felt Neelia stir at the sound of Yuki’s voice. Neelia braced to resist her other self, but she did not come forward. No part of the mage’s tiny body ached or bulged to threaten all the pain and pleasure of turning her into a mountain of wrath and womanhood. Aileen swallowed, unsure if it was truly safe to let Yuki enter but she could not have dreamed of turning her away. And she’s bested her once already, she supposed.

“Yes, Your Highness,” she replied at last, though meek as a guilty mouse. “Please do come in and tell me.”

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 am

Like all of the palace, the door obeyed its mistress' will without her having to raise a hand to it, and the moment it slid open, the smell of meat and gravy flowed into the room with the force of an invasion, and Yuki set a tray before her of sauced meats over rice, a couple of the fatty sweetcakes, and a small crystal vessel of clear fluid that looked like water, but after yesterday, Aileen probably accurately suspected was icewine.

"I do not know if you eat meat, but if not, these are actually a bean-based substitute, mashed, shaped and seasoned," the ice princess explained. "Together with the rice, they provide many complete proteins your body will be desperately needing after yesterday's activity. They will go a long way in restoring your vigor."