WELCOME TO THE COLLECTIVE!

A HUGE congratulations to our August 2017 Member of the Month!

Current Events:
Less than three weeks to go in our Throwing Punches Arena Contest! If you want to work off some creative frustration, now is the time to do it.

The second-ish ever persona event, Exordium, has appeared!
Head down to our brand new Persona Events and check it out!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up!

Let''s make our own Destiny. Destiny rp

The realms where science and sorcery tend to exist in equal focus. This may also includes settings with only a few major differences from our world such as the existence of the supernatural. Examples: The Marvel Universe, Vampire the Masquerade, Supernatural (Series)

Moderators: Darkblade, Forge

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Rogue

Let''s make our own Destiny. Destiny rp

Post by Liara_Amagi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:29 am

You wake up and see this ball hovering above you, "you're awake, i'm a ghost, well now your ghost. you'll see and hear things you don't understand...you've been asleep for a long time." You hear a roar in the back ground no more than half a mile away, "Fallen! Come on, we have to get inside the wall and get you a weapon." It flew slowly to the door making it seem urgent that you come with it. It stopped momentarily to make sure you were following.

(This is just our starting point. I'll be playing a guardian that had been up for a few months.)

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Pirate

Re: Let''s make our own Destiny. Destiny rp

Post by Rick » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 am

Argus Itza felt the warmth of the traveler’s light flow through his body, bringing him back from the quiet darkness his mind had been in for a decade. Feeling came back in his arms, his nerves tingling with sensation, soon he was in control of the rest of his body. Argus opened his eyes slowly, witnessing the early morning Russian sky.

Russia.

Argus quickly shot up, looked around, and remembered where he was. He had died here years ago, though he didn’t know just how long he had been out for. Argus sighed, the hot air in his lungs turning to vapor in the cold Russian morning. Argus noticed that he was still clothed in his Warlock regalia, in perfect condition to boot.

“Where are you, little ghost?” Argus asked, if he had come back to life the only explanation was that a ghost had revived him.

Ghosts, small androids created by the traveler, meant to assist and guide his champions; the guardians. One of their most important abilities was reviving their chosen guardian, assuring there was always someone to pick up the fight against the darkness.

“Hello Argus, long time no see,” A small bright ball of energy formed in front of Argus before materializing into its small robotic body.

“Ah, so I’ve been here for quite some time then……. how did you find me?” Argus knew death was always around the corner, he had died countless times in the beginning when he still hadn’t mastered the light. This was the first time he had not been revived for a long period of time, usually if he died his ghost would wait for whatever killed him to leave before reviving him, the longest time he had gone without being revived was two days back when a snowstorm hit his fire team while out hunting a squad of rouge Fallen being led by a rather powerful Servitor. The snowstorm had buried him while in a fire fight with the Fallen, but it was the gunshot wounds that killed him. His fire team had to dig for days to find him. Good times.

“After we got separated during the battle,” The ghost said as he looked around the snow covered area they were in, remembering the battle that had taken place years ago against a Fallen war party,” I spent years looking for you, I wasn’t sure if you had been taken by the Fallen, burn to ash, buried under crashed Fallen skiff, but I found you, I always do.”

Argus chuckled.

“You do, little one, you do, now I need to get back up to speed, I imagine guardians are still needed to fight against the Darkness, or else I still would be…..sleeping.”

“Oh yes, Argus, there is a lot of work to do, but first we need to find you a weapon if we are to get back to the Last City.”

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:43 am

Liara was in the next area, she had been picking off Fallen with her various weapons to both get Glimmer and practice. The black exo hadn't been around for long, only a few months. She may be a hunter but, she had somewhat of a different outlook than other hunters. She had a philosophy...or what one might think of a philosophy she had, 'know ones enemy and you know yourself.' At least that's what she came up with; if you didn't find her out in the wilds, you might find her in a book in the tower studying, old strategy or med books they had. She said, "and...fifty, it looks like that bounty is done. Think we can do a couple patrol missions here before we move on or should we head back to the tower for our reward?"

Sparks, her ghost, said, "we picked up more weapons than you said you wanted, though most guardians choose a certain type of weapon, unlike you..." it floated around a bit near her backpack.

She said, "each gun has a purpose, Sue me if I want to be able to change from a long fanged primary to a short or medium range. I find it best to be prepared for different situations." She clicked a mag into her sniper before shooting a major fallen that just got dropped in with a small squadron.

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:26 am

The Wall, Old Cosmodrome

Argus finally stood, wiped the dirt and snow off his gray coat and took in his surroundings; old rusted vehicles, cracked roads, distant facilities on the brink of collapse, and to his right was one of the many entrances into the wall. The wall was a giant structure build a long time ago by guardians seeking to create a safe place for the last remaining humans, exos, and awaken to rebuild and have a fighting chance against the Darkness. The success of that goal was still up in the air.

“We will have to head in there, Argus, it is the only path into the old Cosmodrome were we might hopefully find a ship,” The little Ghost said.

“Hmm, I haven’t been around for a while, I assume the wall is still over run with Fallen?” Argus asked his Ghost as he began to make his way toward the entrance of the Cosmodrome wall.

“Oh yes, Argus, the House of Devils has been pushing into the Cosmodrome, they want it, though no one has figured out why yet,” Ghost cheerfully said.

“Indeed? Well, that’s one more thing we will have to figure out when we get back to the Last City, for the moment, Ghost, just keep a look out for a weapon, I don’t want to go too deep into the Wall without a little firepower,” Argus said as he climbed up the few stairs leading to the Wall’s door.

Argus pushed it open, it creaked loudly before revealing a poorly lit passageway leading deeper into the wall. Argus studied the passageway, noting its dilapidated state; the wall was old and had been in a sorry state back before Argus had perished but now it looked ancient. It almost made Argus feel at ease, maybe there was no fallen force in there, but Argus wasn’t one to take chances. Argus let the power of the light flow through him into his fists. If anything got too close to Argus it would be violently incinerated with solar light.

Argus walked along the barely lit corridor, his gloved hand running against the rusted wall, his eyes darting around behind his visor trying to glean as much information about the place as he could. After a few moments Argus came upon a ledge revealing a large opening in the Wall’s structure. He could see several levels below and above him, thin rays of sun light shining through the cracks in the wall’s ceiling. It was dark and Argus could barely see thanks to the small light coming in from the outside, but it would be dangerous to continue without better lighting.

“Ghost, is there any power left in this place? Something that might allow us to see just where the hell we are going?” Argus asked the little droid.

“My sensors are picking something up, I’ll have a look, just one moment,” and with that Ghost initiated his cloaking mechanism and vanished into the darkness.

Argus stood for a few moments, thinking about how quickly he had jumped back into the thick of it so soon after being revived, wondering of the effects that would have on one’s mind but this train of though was cut short as light slowly came back into the Wall. That’s when Argus saw them, the Eliksni or better known as the Fallen; tall, four armed aliens, known for their savagery and love of war. They looked around, about seven of them, surprised that there was activity in this old place when they spotted Argus standing in a ledge, looking down on them. They screeched and scattered into the darkness, looking for a way to get the jump on this lone guardian.

“Shit.”

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm

She looked towards the wall and said, "hey, Sparks? Is my hud malfunctioning or is that a friendly in there?" She tried to be a jack of all trades and most thought of her as weird by hunter standards. She jumped down and went into the wall to check it out.

Sparks said, "no, it looks like it is reading the signal correctly...no interference. We're going in aren't we?" She didn't have to answer his question.

She had gone in using one of her pulse rifle to kill any fallen in the way. She gave a signal to Sparks to open the gate that had been closed and turned on the lights. She said, "this way,"

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:35 am

The skittering footsteps of the Fallen soldiers reverberated through the old, rusted metal sheets that lined the inside of the Wall, warning Argus of their impeding arrival.

“Argus, this way!” Ghost called out, standing near an opening that led deeper into the wall.

Argus looked around for one last time, seeing the swarm of Fallen climbing from the lower levels of the Wall towards him, intent on killing this trespasser. Argus ran right behind ghost through a series of tight hallways slowly decaying, the only source of light coming from a few flickering red emergency lights. That’s when ghost saw it; a dead dreg, one of the lowest members of the Fallen hierarchy, with a Khvostov 7G-02. The Khvostov 7G was a basic automatic rifle, but it would do for now. Argus ran, slid, and grabbed the rifle, quickly checking that it worked and that its magazine was full. It was.

“Skreeeeaghhh!”

Three dregs appeared out of the shadow at the opposite end of the hallway holding shock knifes and their pathetic little pistols. Argus got on one knee behind a few old crates, aimed his gun, and unleased three precise shots. Each found their mark with the dreg’s heads making a satisfying ‘pop’ sound as the pressurized ether in their body suits came hissing out.

“Still got it, Ghost,” Argus said to his android companion as he stood, walked over to the dead dregs and took some ammunition packs that they were carrying.

“I’ll definitely be needing these,” Argus said as he threw the packs in the air, Ghost caught them and dematerialized them, putting them away in whatever place Ghosts tended to keep everything.

As far as Argus knew it was some pocket dimension or some form of advanced digitizing. Now that he thought about it, this was something Argus had never asked his Ghost about, a tragic overlook for the academic Warlock.

“Argus! I sense someone approaching…..and they are not Fallen, but another guardian!” The little Ghost said excitedly.

“Hmm, that’s good, I could use some assistance getting out of here.”

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 am

She stopped after a bit, seeing him, "yo," she had a pulse rifle in her hand. She said, "you just risen?" She asked noticing his weak equipment and if he was someone new. She didn't know many guardians at the tower, yeah, she would sometimes talk to Cayde or ikora...even master rahool and the higher ups but, she didn't think she would be considered friends with them.

She would've said more but, Sparks said, "Liara, this isn't the time to talk, we can head to the next area and then discuss our next moves."

She said, "must you scold me Sparks? It is a legit question...very tactial; you dingus..." you could tell they had somewhat of an odd relationship. She said, "either way, come on, I cleared the path to the next area. It should be smooth sailing...and Sparks, if you say that phrase, I will call you 'Little Light' for a month." Sparks then shut his yap for a while.

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 am

Argus heard the hunter before he saw her, the clanging of her boots giving her away. She was an interesting choice for a guardian, very forward, greeting Argus with a simple ‘yo’. Argus simply gave a her a nod before she started asking if he had just risen, then got into a small argument with her Ghost, Sparks. Argus simply stood there and waited until they were done, enthralled by the two newcomers total lack of urgency. Once they were done the Exo hunter let Argus know that she had cleared the way and it would be a cakewalk out of the wall.

“Hmm, very well, let us proceed,” Argus motioned to his Ghost to light up the way as the small group made their way out of the wall and in to the snow covered Cosmodrome.

What a sight it was. The old earth ships, frozen in place, their journey canceled by the surprise arrival of the darkness hundreds of years ago. Now they were collapsing, but Argus did always get a kick when he saw them, to think humanity once ruled this solar system and could safely travel from Earth to Venus if one wanted. Humanity’s golden age, gone in a second. Argus was deep in thought when the screeching rip of an arriving Fallen Ketch made him come back to reality. The gigantic Fallen ship hanged in the air for a few minutes before four smaller Skiffs descended from the Ketch and made their way toward Argus and Liara. Argus prepared his rifle and aimed it at the coming Skiffs.

“Argus,” The little Ghost whispered to him,” I….I can sense a ship nearby, in that facility to the north, if we get there we can head back to the Last City.”

Argus nodded.

“Good, but first, we deal with them.”

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:30 pm

She had jumped to a sniper perch and looked down the scope of her pulse rifle, "hmm, I was so hoping that they would have stayed gone for longer. I should really try to find their base later." She then saw a skiff stop above a couple checkpoints she had put mentally had. She said, "there should be six vandels landing there...including a major. Two vandels, three dregs and occasionally a couple shanks and a servitor there. Past the sign there should be some dregs, vandels, three shanks and an invisi...pretty easy prey. Oh right, you don't have a secondary or a heavy yet. So, what's your poison? Shotguns, snipers, side arms or my favorite the fusion rifle; I do have an extra machine gun and tunker also so, take your pick. I haven't upgraded my extras so, you'll have to pick up the spinmetal, weapon parts and glimmer yourself.

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:51 am

Argus smiled behind his helmet, this hunter was an interesting creature. She appeared to be calm and playful right as they were being surrounded by a Fallen war party.

“Hand me a shotgun, I do like how the Fallen pop when they get too close,” Argus told Liara, who promptly tossed a shotgun to him.

Argus inspected the gun; an older model of the Matador 64.

“This will definitely do,” Argus said under his breath as he shot up into the air, gliding across the cosmodrome as shots whizzed by him.

Argus landed near a small group of Dregs, their yellow beady eyes in panic as they were not expecting the guardian to come so close to them. Argus smacked the closest one to him with the power of the void; the dreg jolted and then slowly dematerialized. The second dreg came at Argus with its shock knife, but Argus side stepped the attack and gave the dreg a full shot gun blast to the face. There were three more dregs a few yards from Argus, setting up a group of shanks – flying turrets – to go after Argus and Liara. Argus simply smirked at this, tossing a void grenade at the group and watching them panic before turning into ash.

“Argus, I know you’re very excited to get back into the thick of it, but they are too many, we need to head to dock 13 and get that ship before they over run us,” Ghost warned Argus, stealing a few glances at the incoming fallen forces.

“Fine, I suppose we have more important things to get to, you, hunter!” Argus called Liara,” We need to head in there,” Argus pointed to the facility Ghost called dock 13,” let’s go!”

Argus took off, shooting down whatever Fallen decided to get in his way.
Last edited by Rick on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:01 am

She laughed, "oh come on, theirs more danger past Skywatch...or so, Cayde says. Anywho, you could say 'please have my six, Liara I haven't grown eyes at the back of my head yet.' It''s not much to ask..." she looked at Sparks who rolled it's eye at her, "don't you dare say it, sparks."

Sparks said, "I said nothing, I already know that you tend to make humor during the field. We should help them out though..."

She got up and exhaled, "Why of course dad, I was planning on helping the warlock out." Her ghost looked at her for a second before just following Argus. "Fine, i'm coming but, I have to grab some ether sups on the way..."

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 am

Argus kept running while Liara trailed behind him having some sort of argument with her Ghost. His boots pounded the snow covered ground of the Cosmodrome as the energy based blasts from the Fallen’s weapons tore and burnt the rusting structures around him. Argus’ breath was controlled and steady, he had been here before; attacked on all sides by the enemies of mankind. This was nothing new, he would come out of this stronger, and next time he would be prepared. Next time he would bring down the wrath of the void upon the House of Devils. Argus ran and slid into Dock 13 as energy projectiles rained down on him, one of them skinning Argus in the left arm.

There it was, hanging from the ceiling, an arcadia class jump ship. It was old, who knew how long it had been there, but it was his only chance to get the hell out of the Cosmodrome and back to the Last city.

Click click click.

The sound of Fallen chatter. They were inside Dock 13, but it was too dark to see them. The fallen being the fallen, gave up their strategic concealment and came running out, guns blazing.

“Shit,” Argus stood and rolled behind cover, a large cinder block that must have been part of something larger once, before the collapse.

Argus slung his shotgun behind him and pulled his automatic rifle, this situation would require a little finesse. Argus and Liara would have to clear the room before the rest of the war party reached them.

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:12 pm

She said, "Sparks, call for the our ship, I am getting one of those feelings..." after a few seconds, an orange phatom class ship flew overhead circling the docks. She exhaled and raised her knife to summon her arcblade super before rushing in and quickly slicing quite a few of the fallen. Normally, she'd capture one and try to get any information she could out of it before killing it...or letting it go with some rumor she had contocted to get them to fight another house. Though, in order to do that, she'd need to learn there language. When it ran out she dodged the bullets fluidly like she was dancing while, shooting her pulse rifle.

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:52 am

Watching the hunter unleash her light was quite a sight, she effortlessly weaved her way through the Fallen forces inside Dock 13, slicing down any Fallen within her reach. This hunter clearly had a powerful grasp of arc energies, the way it crackled and sparked around her was almost a work of art. By the time Liara was done the entire warehouse was cleared, Fallen bodies littering the dirt covered ground.

Argus clapped, slowly as he walked to Liara.

“That was…. impressive, you are a true artist with that blade,” Argus looked past Liara, to the ship still hanging from the ceiling.

“Well, hunter, I’ve made it to my destination, now I need to head back to the city, I’ve been gone for far too long,” Argus looked around the warehouse, how it was in a state of decay, just like everything else on Earth.

Everything had been decaying since he became a guardian, and it still was now that he came back after years rotting away. Argus had made it his mission to ensure there was a future for humanity on earth, on this solar system, to fight back the darkness and claim back their home.

“Alright, I better get going, our Fallen friends are getting pretty close, if you wish to join us back to the city you are more than welcome to,” and with that Argus took his leave and boarded the ship.

Ghost slowly initiated the booting system and before long they were off, flying back to the Last city.

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:42 am

She said, "alright, I have to grab some supplies for Amanda and then i'll head back." She sometimes took jobs out in the field to gain some glimmer and work on her skills. She went to the fallen bodies to take the things off of them.

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am

The flight back to the city was uneventful, though it did give Argus time to reflect on what had just happened. The house of Devils was still encroaching far too closely to the Last city. It had been decades since Argus had dealt with them, but it appeared little had changed. The Titan order was too busy protecting the wall, the hunters too busy mapping and studying enemy movements without actually doing anything with that information, and his Warlock brethren too busy studying forbidden secrets to get anything done. The enemies of humanity mounted, gaining power and size with every passing moment, but what could Argus do? Go into the Vanguard and demand they focus on taking back Earth? To get into a war with all the fallen houses?

No, all humanity had was the Last city. Argus would have to be what he always had been, a weapon. Someone that got things done, like before, when he led fire teams into the fray. It was time someone dealt with the House of Devils, or at the very least send them a message, their presence here was no longer welcomed. It would be war. Ghost gasped when they came within viewing distance of the Last City, Argus’ held his breath; the sight of the Traveler was still awe inspiring.

After a few moments of being targeted by the City’s defenses and threatened that they would be shot down, Ghost gave last week’s security codes and they were allowed to land on the tower, but they were informed a security escort would be waiting for them after they landed.

“well, this is quite the predicament,” Ghost quipped.

“When exactly was the last time you visited the City, Ghost,” Argus asked.

“Hmmm, three years?”

“You’re not sure? Are you losing your memory in your old age?”

“Look, let’s worry about not getting shot down by our fellow guardians first and then you can reprimand me.”

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 am

Liara had come back somewhere from fifteen to twenty minutes, she was doing a few tricks and practicing her dog fighting for a bit after. She laughed a bit finding it fun before she went to the tower. She landed and heard abut what happened to him while, she was helping Amanda Holiday.

Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rick » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:11 am

It had been a few weeks since Argus had visited the tower before his last death over forty years ago, but it still looked the same, untouched by time. Argus wasn’t sure why but his stomach felt hollow, it wasn’t normal for him to experience dread especially since he would be seeing old friends. Zavala, leader of the Vanguard, Cayde with his stupid jokes, and Ikora. That’s what had him so worried; his old teacher, the fearsome Warlock warrior would be disappointed Argus managed to get himself killed and remain dead for four decades.

“I assume the three still lead the vanguard, Ghost?” Argus asked as he initiated the landing protocols of the ship.

“Oh yes, Zavala, Ikora, and Cayde, they were all disappointed you had died back in the battle against the Fallen. They sent out search parties but no one ever found you, but I did……eventually,” Ghost said, turning his one eye to look at Argus who felt like the Ghost was almost smiling.

The old ship creaked and groaned to land, but it did without trouble for the most part. Ghost initiated short distance teleportation, phasing Argus and him right outside the ship where they were greeted by twelve of Shaxx’s guard droids and Shaxx himself.

“Argus?! My word man, what in the ten hells is my best weapons Warlock doing back from the dead?” Shaxx said as he grasped Argus’ gloved hand with his monstrous paw, the giant Titan and master of the crucible said as he pulled Argus in for a powerful embrace.

“Still here then, Shaxx? Running the Crucible hasn’t bored you to death?” Argus asked playfully.

“Ha! Keeping these Guardians in tip top shape never gets old! They tend to surprise me from time to time, anyway,” Shaxx placed both of his giant hands on the Warlock’s shoulders,” It’s good to see you, I imagine you came back to see the Vanguard?”

“Indeed, I ran into the house of Devils back in the Cosmodrome, they were there in large numbers, that worries me- “

“good old Argus, barely back and already you want to go fight, come round the Crucible when you have time, I imagine those skills of yours need some practice,” Shaxx said as he gave Argus one final tap on the shoulder and told the guard bots to stand down, clearing the way for Argus to head toward the Vanguard’s control center.
Argus gave Shaxx one final wave and made his way out of the hangar and into the court yard of the tower. There in all its glory was the traveler, epic in size with the heart of the City sitting right below it. It was a beautiful, clear day, one could almost see across the entire city, from one end to the other. It was good to be back.

“Argus?”

That voice.

“Rahool,” Argus said, slowly, almost despising having to say that name.

“Ikora’s most gifted student, returned to us, what a truly marvelous day,” the old awoken cryptarch said, truly happy to see Argus again.

“Thank you, cryptarch, if you don’t mind, I have somewhere to be,” Argus turned and walked away as the old cryptarch waved at him.

“Argus?!” The three Vanguard leaders all said in unison as the Warlock made his way down the small ramp leading into the control room where all guardian activity was monitored.

“You’re alive, old friend,” Ikora said, a warm smile on her face, but Argus could see the sadness in her eyes.

“My god, how long where you out there?” Zavala asked, his awoken skin shimmering with the power of the light.

“A-Argus?” Was all Cayde could manage, the surprise of seeing the Warlock back from the dead was overwhelming.

“Yes, I, uh, I have returned, my little ghost here brought me back not too long ago, actually, but that doesn’t matter now,” Argus walked up to the table and placed his left fist upon it,” The House of Devils, I ran into them on my way back to the last city while searching for a ship, they are up to something, it was an entire war party-“

“Yes, Argus we know,” Ikora said, raising a hand to calm her old student,” we have been monitoring their movements for the past couple of weeks, but we don’t have the personnel to go and see what they are up to.”

“Send me,” Argus said,” I need better equipment, but I’m ready, the light of the traveler has brought me back to full capacity.”

“Argus, please, you’ve just returned, and we can’t see you by yourself- “Zavala said.

“There was one other with me, a hunter Exo, Liara I thing her ghost called her, she could go with me, she handled herself beautifully when we were ambushed by the fallen,” Argus said, more sure of himself this time, the old Warlock was itching to get back into the thick of it.

“ambushed? Liara? Wait, wait, wait, what exactly happened out there?” Cayde asked, finally finding his words.

“All that matters is that we ran into a Fallen war party far too close to the city’s walls, something they haven’t done in years……I assume,” Argus just remembered he hadn’t been around for quite a while, who knew what the fallen had been up to during that time.

“Hmmm, alright Argus, you were never one to sit on his hands, if you want to gather information on what the house of Devil is up to In the cosmodrome, there is nobody better to do it than you, I will have your vault unlocked, take what you need……and Argus? Good luck,” Zavala gave him a nod before Argus headed out to gather his things.

“Uh, Ghost, do you mind informing that Exo Hunter that she is now part of my fireteam? I’m afraid I just volunteered her for a reconnaissance mission, also, let her know I will be by the vaults gathering my things.”

Liara_Amagi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Liara_Amagi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

She had finished the deliveries before going to the bar to unwind, the dead orbit leader always tried to get her on board with his faction but, she tended to like to stay flexible. She muttered to herself, "hmm, maybe I should go to old america for a bit to try to find some loot and maybe put some gun's on my ship. Yeah, maybe i'll ask Shiro about it..." when she got the message she said, "What? What do you mean i'm on his fireteam. Nobody wants me on their fireteam especially, when I wasn't asked." She was angry and started to go to see Cayde about it. She was going to be at his poker game and bet her new loot for his.