Happy New Year, Collectivities!
Wishing you all a wonderful 2019!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Can There Be Peace? OOC

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Balance will go.

Moderator: Georgeanna

Grey
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Paladin

Re: Can There Be Peace?

Post by Grey » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Nice post. Might need a couple more days with mine since it'll be a bigger response. Wasn't sure if you wanted to post first Glass.

Glassdoor
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Necromancer

Post by Glassdoor » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:09 am

If you have the post ready, go ahead. I'll be posting tomorrow. Tomorrow tomorrow, no take backs even if it kills me. I am so sorry for the delay. Can't get anything done lately.

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Werebeast

Post by tashathewolf » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Hey Grey want me to go ahead and post? Or woukd you like me to wait for you? :pat:
Who Will Save Us Now by David Chappell
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

Grey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Grey » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Sorry, its been a crazy month. Just flew back from New Orleans so I should be good now. Let me get crackin.

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Sounds great! Post when you're able.
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Adventurer

Post by trashcan42 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 am

is this dead?
like i'm NOT saying that it should be or anything of the sort (oh gosh) but i don't want to post on something everyone's given up on. see it as me.. uh.. taking precautions, let's go with that? I'm unsure as of right now, because the 17th isn't tOO far away from now, but. still?
.. humour me
I've got a very specific brand of crazy that nobody understands. It's pretty fun. I can be morbid one second and screeching about how hecking cute a particular cat is the next.

Glassdoor
Wanderer
Wanderer
Class: Necromancer

Post by Glassdoor » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:14 am

It's just going really slowly, I believe (and hope). One previous delay was caused by moi and I take full responsibility for it but I really hope Tash (the thread and RP's creator) has not given up on this RP yet, despite both delays. You'd have to hear it from her, though.

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:38 am

No the thread is not dead. I was waiting on Grey to get his post up. But since it has been awhile. I will have sometging up tonight myself. Also, you are free to join if you wish. This is very much active just was waiting on another to post. :clap:
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub

Post by trashcan42 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:46 am

Alright, thanks, just checking. Anxiety is a pain. I'm debating, tbh.
I've got a very specific brand of crazy that nobody understands. It's pretty fun. I can be morbid one second and screeching about how hecking cute a particular cat is the next.

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:49 am

I completely understand. Take your time to decide. I hope you join our team :pat:
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub

Post by trashcan42 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 am

Looking on it, considering the fact that the other families are... 'in use,' is that the proper way to phrase it? Maybe not, ha.
Anyways, if I were to have a werewolf character- would she be required to be the typical image that comes to mind, or could she be mainly humanoid (although with features that clearly distinguish her) and possess the ability to become a wolf? Just unsure, in a way, i suppose. If you'd rather her be your classical werewolf, i could probably-maybe pull that off, too. Thanks

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Hmmm you can do it that way. You would just have to make sure it does not phase into a half breed. Since most half breeds havw this type of humanoid forms. And if you wanted your character to be a part of another main family you could. But I like how your character sounds.
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub

Post by trashcan42 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:07 am

Okay, how's this... (i can work on it if required)
Name: Pallas Gilga
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Thick, waist-length and tangled-looking hair in a faded black colour, round yellow eyes that are mostly iris, darkly tanned skin that always seemed to be streaked with dirt, oddly wolflike face, sharp teeth (not to be confused with a vampire’s fangs), a long blue-gray sweater that covers her hands, and wolflike ears atop her head (in replacement of her human ears, (which you wouldn’t be able to see anyways, through her hair) and a long, surprisingly soft wolf’s tail. She always carries a medium-sized bag with her, slung over her shoulder.
Family: Gilga Family
Abilities: Great endurance, excellent hearing, can transform into a wolf (same pelt colour as her hair, with yellow eyes), clever and intuitive
Personality: Smart and reserved towards strangers, in a crowded place she tends to observe the people her attention is drawn towards to see how they act, and if they don’t seem too violent or such, she may approach them- or more likely stand nearby, waiting for them to notice her. She isn’t very fond of handshakes- she has a ‘no-touching-strangers’ policy- but she’ll accept a handshake uncomfortably if offered. Once she decides she can trust someone, which is often when she finds them funny, kind, and/or relatable, she’s actually quite funny, with a dark streak to some of her jokes. She can be stubborn. She’s empathetic, but is awful at comforting others- the best she can offer is a hug to those close to her. She’s sensitive but passionate. Despite her initially reserved personality, she actually has a small obsession with soft things.
Background: She had a fairly normal childhood, never completely understanding the long-lasting war- they were all mostly the same, weren’t they? The same goals, wishes, and hopes. Right? Now that she knows she can make a difference with this peace treaty, she’s determined to do her best and wants nothing more than for people to just get that inside their thick heads. Apart from caring for her little sister, Ellie.
Relatives: Her mother, Cora Gilga (calm and reserved, she’s the one who insists most on manners and proper etiquette.), her father, Samuel Gilga (he’s very bold, raising Pallas to know that all four families were essentially the same in thought, and she likely got the way she acts towards her friends from him), and her little sister, Ellie Gilga (Very pure, kind and agreeable, with flares of temper that disappear as suddenly as she gets them.).
Extra bits: Pallas loves stars, with modern light pollution ironically darkening the skies. One of her more personal wishes is to be able to see stars like galaxies, someday. She also enjoys chocolate, because she has good taste. She enjoys the feeling of oversized sweaters, typically sticking to them even in formal occasions.  

So, how is it- should i edit the appearance or personality a bit, or does this work?

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 am

Sounds very good to me
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Grey wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:13 pm
Hey love sorry to rush you but was wondering if you will be able to get a post up soon?
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

trashcan42
Scrub
Scrub

Post by trashcan42 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:58 am

Am I okay to post in the IC? Should i wait for others to post first? just double-checking, because again, anxiety. an absolute pain sometimes all the time.

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:42 am

Sure go ahead. Just make sure to include the introduction in your post since that is currently where everyone is at the moment.
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

Grey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Can There Be Peace? OOC

Post by Grey » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Making this a priority tomorrow morning. sorry for the hang up.

tashathewolf
Traveller
Traveller

Post by tashathewolf » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Okay. I did give Glass the okay to post before you. But if his is not up when you are ready to post yours, then post first please :smile:
Hurt by 2WEI
Art by WLOP

Grey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Grey » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Cool beans.