Image Happy Spooky Month! Image

Check out the Olympic Finale!
An end to Olympian meddling - and a goodbye to a familiar face.

Halloween Hijinks!
Spooky goings on in the Sanctum!
A Creepy Collective Scavenger Hunt!
Our 'Terrifying Twos' two-line tale task!

Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.
Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

Assassin's Creed OOC

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Balance will go.

Moderator: Georgeanna

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Necromancer

Re: Assassin's Creed OOC

Post by Ghostwriter » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Oh, just so everyone knows Tressy posted the IC. I had no idea until I spied on her with my super magic powers. I guess she forgot to let us know here in the OOC. Here's the link.

viewtopic.php?p=115230#p115230

Im about to go to bed so I havent read it yet. But I'll take a look at it after my doctor appointment this afternoon. :)
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Creatress
Scout
Scout
Class: Pirate

Post by Creatress » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:45 am

Wow...I can't believe I forgot to do that! I was sitting here wondering why nobody posted and...wow. Thanks, Ghost!

Thanks to Treble for the beautiful sig and avi!

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 am

No problem, I read and got caught up btw. Was planning to post this weekend since I've been doing a lot of Vermintide2 lately :p Was going to post again to let you know I got caught up but I dont like double posting on other peoples topics~ >.> I'm weird like that.

Always important to let people know when things happen though!
InHeavenTheCooksAreFrench,PoliceAreBritish,EngineersAreGerman,BankersAreSwissAndLoversAreItalian
InHellTheCooksAreBritish,PoliceAreGerman,EngineersAreFrench,BankersAreItalianAndLoversAreSwiss

I'm an Architect

Takeshi Kovacs
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Paladin

Post by Takeshi Kovacs » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:43 pm

If this is still open, I would be very interested to join

Name: Taniel Abadi

Nationality: American (Israeli Born)

Weapons/Fighting style: Trained from a young age, Taniel is a master in Krav Maga. An accomplished gymnast and Traceur, he utilises simple but effective maneuvers of hand to hand, preferring stealth engagements and silent kills. Where Taniel truly shines is in his marksmanship. He is proficient at making confirmed kills at over 2000 metres with his favoured R93 Blaser Tactical. For his loadout, he prefers a suppressed Sig-Sauer Mod-15 and a Titanium alloyed hidden blade along with his sniper.

Background & Personality:Born and raised in an military orphanage in Acre, Taniel was aloof to the presence Assassins and Templars around him, like majority of others. Growing up in a sheltered environment, He focused on mundane aspects of life such as education and sports. He especially excelled in shooting sports for which he won several national level medal. His first interaction with the world of Assassins took place when he was attending a sports meet in the USA. He was approached by Abstergo INC to recruited as a ‘private security contractor’. Taniel turned them down, but they didn’t take it very kindly. Following weeks of his life were filled with what could be best defined as life threatening events. His sports visa was cancelled and he mysteriously found guilty of indulging in performance enhancing drugs. In a fortnight he became a fugitive. It was during this time, Taniel realised that a mysterious group was pulling all the strings from behind the scenes. He was rescued from his plightful situation when the brotherhood recruited him and gave him a new identity and a means of survival. SInce then Taniel became an integral part of an Assassin cell, operating out of Chicago. During this time, He learned of his Assassin heritage & became familiar with the workings of the animus, putting in several hours and managing to achieve some of the best synchronised sessions in his cell. After a templar attack on their safehouse, Taniel's
cell scattered in the wind. He himself went into hiding after crossing into Canada.

Taniel is a highly intelligent and capable individual. He has a scientific and experimenting mind. In his Early days in Acre, He led a carefree life. Often ignoring the repercussions of his actions and being excused from punishments due to being excellent in academics. Being raised in army orphanage he is strict with his routine and cold in his demeanour. He likes solving complex problems and gets involved in everyone’s business. Often berated for it, he claims to gets a kick from it. He can analyse situations coolly and comes up with a solution almost immediately. Constantly suspicious of other people, once he trusts anyone, he grows loyal and caring but very rarely anyone gets involved with him. His style of interaction comes across as brash and condescending. He has been misunderstood and beaten up many times in his childhood. Instead of realizing the error in his social skills, he always donned a haughty and distant attitude while meeting new people which made matters even worse for him.

Appearance: Over the years Taniel has ‘americanized’ his appearance to blend in with the people in the states along with becoming proficient in the american accent. He has dyed his hair and given himself a fake birthmark in form of a scar over his left eye.

Creatress
Scout
Scout
Class: Pirate

Post by Creatress » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 am

Looks good, Takeshi. You're in!

Thanks to Treble for the beautiful sig and avi!

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:05 am

Oh shit, I intended to post but I did Vermintide2~ sorry Tressy. Im absent minded. :(

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Rogue

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:00 am

And just like that, I am back! And with a bang, I might say. Finally got into a decent enough state to sit down behind my computer for a few hours and started typing like a madman, with the results being shown.

By all means, ENJOY!

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:11 am

You're a madman! Or, mad wolf...?

Thanks though wolf. I was suffering from some writers block there so maybe your post will help get the boulder rolling.

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:10 am

I doubt it, man. I'm not that great of a story teller anymore xD Plus, I'm severely out of practice.

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 pm

I hope that was satisfactory *nod* now time for bed~ sorry I didnt post earlier again. If it makes you feel better I didn't do any vermintide today!

I'm an Architect

ChaosShadoWolfe
Traveller
Traveller

Post by ChaosShadoWolfe » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Haha. So I had the biggest laugh of all times two days ago. Apparently, for the last four to five weeks, I’ve been walking around, not with a back injury like initially expected, but with a compression fracture in my 12th spinal segment. On the x-rays, that were finally made, you could beautifully see my spine as squares(side-view) and then where the 12th segment was supposed to be was in its place a triangle-shaped piece of bone. So yeah, I’m mildly fucked ‘:3 Medical personell and everyone that I’ve explained it to alwere all looking at me and asking “HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL WALKING?!” Because apparently that’s supposed to hurt a lot...

Sooo, it could be that I end up not being able to post for a while if it ends up being surgery for me... just letting you lot know

Ghostwriter
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ghostwriter » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:32 am

*hugs* Hope they can take care of it. Not sure why its funny though. Sounds more serious than you thought

I'm an Architect