Come chat with us on the officially unofficial Collective Discord.

Remembering to vote here and here every day is the leading cause of community growth, so keep it up! We've also just joined a new Directory, where you can vote for us here

[OOC] Nick's Bar [Tavern RP - Always Open]

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Balance will go.

Moderator: Georgeanna

Trekwars
Scout
Scout
Class: Mage

Re: [OOC] Nick's Bar [Tavern RP - Always Open]

Post by Trekwars » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Palf, I went into the Halloween event wanting Isaac to become a fun, party animal, and left with him being in love with a sandwich/hamburger. It's not that my plans go poorly, it's just that they don't go as planned. Like my Signature says, "-I have a plan, it's a terrible plan and will probably fail spectacularly, but it's still a plan!"
Thanks to Forge for the Signature text, Wad for the Avatar, and Georgie for the creative idea.

Palacia
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Vampire

Post by Palacia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 am

Yes, but from an outside perspective, they are immensely humorous.
Image All credit to Forge, amazing work

Shea
Scout
Scout
Class: Paladin

Post by Shea » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Trekwars wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 am
I am trying to decide exactly what I want Isaac to do, I have an Idea in my head but I don't know if I am ready to become committed to it yet.
Go for it!
Sammy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am
Shea wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 am
Morgan likes to sow trouble :3 I'm thinking she's pretty untrusting of most supernatural folk, so the comment is solely to make things a little more difficult for Willow.

Sorry Willow!
Haha no worries! I like her :smile:
I'm glad! :smile:

Also considering all that, Willow gave the perfect response haha

Trekwars
Scout
Scout

Post by Trekwars » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Shea wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:19 pm
Go for it!
Warning: you may regret saying that lol
Thanks to Forge for the Signature text, Wad for the Avatar, and Georgie for the creative idea.

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator
Class: Adventurer

Post by Sammy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Trekwars wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am
Palf, I went into the Halloween event wanting Isaac to become a fun, party animal, and left with him being in love with a sandwich/hamburger. It's not that my plans go poorly, it's just that they don't go as planned. Like my Signature says, "-I have a plan, it's a terrible plan and will probably fail spectacularly, but it's still a plan!"
I think Forge is a little nicer than The Game Master, though so you might be okay.
Please remember to vote here everyday!

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Class: Warrior

Post by Forge » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Famous last words
Remember to vote for RPGC!

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Uh-oh.

I might have just accidentally cursed you there, Treky.

LittlestBird
Scrub
Scrub
Class: Rogue

Post by LittlestBird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:02 am

Here are my boys! Expect to see at least one of them soon :P
Name: Omega Koya`
Nicknames: Omi, Mega
Species: Hell Hound
Personality: Omega is the shy and introverted Koya brother. He would rather draw than talk to someone or go out of his way. He prefers to listen to music than speak at all, but when someone talks to him, he is all ears. He enjoys company when they can just lounge together and relax. Omega's shy mature comes from being the youngest of the three brothers and often went ignored by his parents because of how he did not like to fight. He enjoys nature and calm over a crowded mall or club and would enjoy solidute all the time if he were able. He is a follower and not a leader, often trailing behind his brothers when they went hunting. Omega retains a quiet, do-no-harm attitude and will always try to talk down a tense situation before he resorts to physical violence. The young male often spends his time with charcoal and paper or a good book in his face, sometimes frequenting parks for a run. He enjoys a quiet morning cardio workout to lifting weights like Sidian or Vian.
Omega is a lover in relationships. Once he lets someone in he is clingy, affectionate, even obsessive. He has only ever had two previous major relationships due to his standoffishness. His behaviour causes many relaxed people to enjoy his company but many go getters like Sidian claim he us boring to be around. Many also claim he is a talented artist just at a glance, but he doesn't let very many see his work. Omi appreciates the beauty in people and things over all else and gets along best with people who are reserved like he is.

Name: Obsidian Koya
Nicknames: Sidian, Sid, Sidi
Personality: Sidian is quite simply wild. The middle son has a tendency to do things his own way and any way to get his way. Sidi hates innocent things and enjoys corrupting them and turning them into little toys for his pleasure and often is seen with a pretty piece on his arm. He likes to play games and if someone won't play along, he walks. Sidian loves to sing and entertain, his voice a husky tenor that drives people wild. He tends to date for short periods of time before moving on to a new conquest and when hunting, always tries to take a kill down alone, no matter the danger. Sidian prides himself on being charming and witty, so he is, and likes to play instruments and song little songs to anyone who will listen. He is sparky and can cop a serious attitude, but obeys his superiors. He teases Omega often for being a big pansy, but loves his brothers and will do anything for his family. To be considered a friend by Sidi is a miracle in itself as he tends to be on and off again in the social scene. Watch out, though, because he is able to do anything or change is mind at the drop of a hat.
Many call Sidian a player and a bipolar creature of habit, which is very true. He used to be much more loving and long lasting in relationships until his girlfriend and daughter died tragically. Now he sees no use in getting attached and prefers a live fast, die young lifestyle. He flip flops between snarky and moody to sweet and charming as often as some people change outfits. Obsidian believes it is better to leave now before things start to hurt.

Name: Oblivion Koya
Nicknames: Obi, Vian
Personality: Oblivion is your typical alpha male and likes to be in charge. As the first born Koya, he leads his brothers with an iron fist. He is dominant, controlling, and often rude. He is what many women call tall, dark, and mysterious due to his silent and brooding nature. Vian is hot headed and ill tempered, will butt heads with anyone. He is also a glutton for punishment, ironically, and enjoys it when someone hurts him - or at least tries to. When he knows what pushes someone's buttons, he will always push them. He enjoys the idea of getting under someone's skin. Mostly he tends to be an As whole to women, though, and can level with men who are more alpha in nature like himself. He has respect for males and tends to treat them like equals. It goes to show he doesn't disrespect women, but they have to earn respect in his eyes - which the only way to do so is be bull headed and strong like his mother.
Oblivion is a cold creature that prefers to hurt others before they can hurt him. He gives respect to people who give him respect or earn it and never lets himself get too attached. Like his brother, Obsidian, Vian prefers to leave before things get serious but has no problem keeping tabs with fuck buddies who want nothing more from him. He is calculating and intelligent, always ready to snap into action. He constantly looks tense and angry, but really he is just constantly stuck in his own mind. One think not many know about him is that he struggles with thoughts of completely unsolicited wrath and fighting, tending to keep away from people who irritate him in order to not constantly be causing a scene, then again, he enjoys the adrenaline rush.

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:57 am

Hopefully get a post up tomorrow if I’m feeling a bit less unwell. My brain isn’t quite writing ready at the minute.

Nicodemus
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Nicodemus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 am

No rush with pestering Wes, Sammy. It's pretty obvious you've been busy making fun stuff for us on the site lately. Whenever you feel better and get to it :)

The_Legion_Ex
Wanderer
Wanderer
Location: In the secret Legion Headquarters of Doom-Inducing Flamboyance
Class: Necromancer

Post by The_Legion_Ex » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:52 pm

* Le appears all of the sudden *

Wassup! This Always-Open RP indeed interests me in exercising the usage of my fictional underlings and myself. Any limits on how many characters to use?

(Because sometimes, there might be details that I fail to see.)
The Ex Legion: A squad of underlings under one mind.

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by Forge » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Technically there's no limit to how many characters you can have. It's mostly about being reasonable in terms of how many you use at one time - it gets a bit clunky if someone's trying to run four different characters in the IC at once and most of the RP is just them posting their own stuff, you know? So it's up to yourself - you more than welcome have a couple of characters for dipping in and out of if that's how you like to play.

The_Legion_Ex
Wanderer
Wanderer
Location: In the secret Legion Headquarters of Doom-Inducing Flamboyance
Class: Necromancer

Post by The_Legion_Ex » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Roger that. I think two characters at one time is convenient enough. Thanks for the information.
The Ex Legion: A squad of underlings under one mind.

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:35 am

Sorry guys, real life and then Christmas kicked my ass a bit there.

Going to attempt to get caught up with all of my RPs before I go away on Tuesday.

Trekwars
Scout
Scout

Post by Trekwars » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Hey guys, so my character Isaac who is currently being used in the bar is kind of in the middle of fixes and changes, so just a heads up don't be expecting any new posts from me in here until I get those sorted out. Hopefully, that won't take too long though!

Forge
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by Forge » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:46 pm

No worries, Trek

Shea
Scout
Scout
Class: Paladin

Post by Shea » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Same peeps willing to get this moving along again? I disappeared too dw :c

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:11 pm

I might try to post in a bit!

Palacia
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Vampire

Post by Palacia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:41 pm

I may as well.
Image All credit to Forge, amazing work

Sammy
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Sammy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:58 am

I am finally catching up with RPs now so hopefully have a post up for this soon!