Dragonball RP: Saiyan's Pride OOC

Where all OOC threads for RPs that will take place within the Worlds of Balance will go.

Moderator: Georgeanna

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Necromancer

Dragonball RP: Saiyan's Pride OOC

Post by Darkblade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 pm

As I've done in the past I do again, this is the revival of my Dragonball rp. Though I'm doing things differently this time, rather than it being a future Earth after the events of Dragonball it shall be an alternate universe seeing as there are twelve in the Dragonball lore.
In this universe Kakarot was never sent to earth, so I have written up a revised history which will be in the post below. In the posts below that shall be accepted characters and the character sheet so I guess this post shall end with my rules.

1 As GM it is effectively my way or the highway, if I ask you to change something please do so. I will ask via pm, and if you feel you can make a case to sway my reasons for the change reply, but please accept my judgement as final after that as spending ages going on and on about something that I won’t budge from wastes time better spent being awesome in the rp.

2 If someone as a problem with something ooc or ic take it to my pm box, as I'm the one who decides what is what. I don't want people taking shots at each other, or critiquing other people's work as that's kinda the gms job which is myself.

3 I will be doing combat via post by post method of IC being run by IC action, with a few exceptions such as where there is a plot reason for a fight to turn out a certain way. (Cell becoming perfect even if the one fighting imperfect cell could kill him etc) So please adhere to proper rping etiquette, and remember it's not about winning but making a good story.

4 As this rp will be starting at the start of the Saiyan Saga, there isn’t alot of room for Namekians nor Androids. Saiyans will need approval, as they will need to be making a morality shift during the saga. Having to come either with Raditz or Vegeta, means they will be starting off as a typical saiyan antagonist.

5 Another Combat rule though in respect to posting, I will have a one day saving grace period between posts engaged in combat. Then on the following day I will if no post or prior reason is present make a post myself for that person. Usually being the attack hit your character and you went down, or landed outside of the arena in a tournament, basically any type of post that could end that combat and keep the rp moving.

6 Have fun, though don't complain to me if you ain't having fun. As that's a subjective experience I cannot guarantee, even though I'm shiney, say mehmoo and giving you a nice rp with sparkly attacks..massive muscles and all without the 'last time on dragonball' narrative.

Side note as you can see in my history I've created a slot for a person to be Gohan's apprentice, essentially the Goku character up to this point in the altered timeline. Doesn't have to be a carbon copy of Goku, but your character will have done just about everything in the new timeline. Note you could also make other characters who have interacted with this character obviously once we have the slot filled and with the users permission. So we have a little bit of a group feel like dragonball had.
At present the slot is filled by Kindredtown, I will be giving him opportunity to reprise his role. If he doesn't I will once again open this slot, good thing I save just about everything of this rp >.>

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Re: Dragonball RP: Saiyan's Pride OOC

Post by Darkblade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Timeline

Age 732
A strange sphere lands on Terra, Terran’s investigate the scene and find a child with a tail inside whom they dub the Star Child. They begin to study the sphere, and the child is taken in by the warrior caste.

Age 737
Bardock and his team conquer planet Kanassa, here the power of foresight is given to Bardock by a Kanassan warrior named Toolo. Frieza becomes paranoid over the rapid increase in fighting power of the Saiyans, and orders the execution of Bardock’s squad.
The squad with exception to Bardock is lured to Planet Meat, where Dodoria’s elite troops ambush them. Bardock forewarned of these events, manages to get there before his entire squad is massacred. Defeating the troops and managing to drive off Dodoria, though Borgos and Shugesh were killed in the process of this battle. Dodoria reports back to Frieza of his failure, and is summarily executed by Zarbon who suggests it would be best to just destroy the Saiyan homeworld and be done with the Saiyans once and for all. Returning to planet Vegeta hey warn King Vegeta of Frieza’s duplicity, though not wanting to believe them the appearance of Frieza’s mothership convinces him. Bardock and what remained of his team, along with King Vegeta’s Elite guard attack Frieza’s ship, none survived as Frieza unleashed a powerful supernova attack to destroy them and the planet. Their actions though allowed many Saiyans to escape, including the child Kakarot who was not sent to Earth was originally intended. Radditz, Nappa and Prince Vegeta would later be found by agents of King Vegeta and returned to what remained of the Saiyan people. Ever on the watch for Frieza’s henchmen they travel the stars.

Age 742
On Terra the Star Child undergoes a change in personality, as they begin what would become known by the Terran’s as the Star Child Conflict. Without a moon however this conflict would last for years, before the Child’s strength has grown to beyond the Terran’s ability to comprehend. Ki blindness affects the survivors of the Child’s attacks, before long it was decided the remaining Terran’s should go into hiding till the threat of the Start Child was over.

Age 747
Without anymore resistance the Star Child’s mission is assumed to be completed. Upon finding their vessel amid the ruins of Terran civilization, they report their success back home. A year without reply would pass before they decide to leave the planet in search of more challenges.

Age 748, December 31st
The 20th World Martial Arts Championship is held, Gohan defeat’s a Martial Artist who defeated the Reigning champion King Chappa. Decides to take the runner up under their wing in the hopes of emulating his Master.

Age 749, August 22
Bulma Briefs on her Summer Vacation finds the 5 Star Dragon Ball in a cave, she would later be found and kidnapped by agents of Emperor Pilaf.

Age 749, July 25th
Gohan visits his old friend the Ox King, and agrees to help him in putting out the fires that have engulf his mountain castle. He along with his apprentice search for months and learn of the Bansho Fan, and that Gohan’s own master possesses it.

Age 749,September 1st
Upon making their way to Master Roshi’s island house, they learn Roshi had accidentally disposed of the Fan. Though as a favor to his old apprentices he opts to deal with the fire himself, after they leave Mai is able to locate and steal the 3 Star Dragon Ball from Roshi’s residence.

Age 749, September 9th
Master Roshi uses the Kamehameha to put out the Flames to Fry-Pan Mountain. Resulting in the destruction of the mountain and the Ox King’s Castle. Uncovering the 7 Star Dragon Ball, which was promptly stolen by Shu. Roshi lets the Ox King and his daughter Chi Chi live at his place till they can get a new home, Gohan and his apprentice go back to continue their training.

Age 749, September 10th
Pilaf, Shu, and Mai, gather the dragon balls and summon Shenron, Pilaf wishes to become Emperor of the World. To grant this wish Shenron forces a military group known as the Red Ribbon Army to serve Pilaf. His first order is for Staff Officer black to kill Commander Red the original leader of the Red Ribbon Army. Satisfied by the results, he embarks on global domination.

Age 749, November 11th
Emperor overthrows the King of Earth and establishes the Pilaf Empire, at first daily life is unaffected.

Age 749, December 31st
21st World Martial Arts Tournament proceeds as planned, Emperor Pilaf is in attendance, Jackie Chun defeats Gohan’s apprentice in the final. The Emperor becomes paranoid that martial artists could present a danger to his rule, to combat this he instructs a Doctor Gero a renown robotics expert to create a warrior capable of enforcing his rule.

Age 750, May 8th
Dr Brief’s founder of Capsule Corporation sets are billion zenny reward for the return of his missing daughter Bulma after little success from government law enforcement. The Ox King and Chi Chi set forth to earn the reward and thus the ability to buy a new home.

Age 750, July 6th
Gohan and his Apprentice visit Master Roshi, no news has been heard of the Ox King’s whereabouts since they left. Gohan and the Apprentice decide to look into the matter, Roshi tags along.

Age 750, August 8th
Gohan, Roshi, and the Apprentice are captured by the Red Ribbon Army. They are reunited with the Ox King, Chi Chi, and also locate the missing Bulma Briefs. Bulma reveals how Pilaf came to power, and the nature of the Dragon Balls.

Age 750, August 9th
Roshi, Gohan, and the apprentice are pitted against the first prototypes of Dr Gero’s research. They easily prevail over the artificial combatants, they also manage to engineer an escape. Pilaf is outraged at the fiasco and imprisons Gero for his failure, he also sends Mai and Shu out into the world to find the location of the legendary figure known as piccolo.

Age 750, August 12th
Bulma Briefs is united with her parents once more, The Ox King and Chi Chi remain at their residence while Roshi, Gohan and the Apprentice seek out the dragon balls in the hope of reversing the wish that allowed Pilaf to become Emperor. Bulma gives them a device she calls the dragon radar to aid them in their search.

Age 750, September 23rd
Pilaf’s agents learn legend of the Piccolo and of the location of the electric rice cooker in which he was sealed. Pilaf orders the construction of a vessel capable of reaching the cooker, which lies at the bottom of the ocean.

Age 750, November 5th
The team find the Four Star Dragon ball at a Red Ribbon Army training facility, also engage head of the facility a Colonel Silver. He flees and is able to inform the Emperor of the incident, Pilaf pushes his engineers to complete their project quickly.

Age 750, December 16th
The Team Locates the Seven Star Dragon Ball in a village that regularly struck by drought. The apprentice fights a resident martial artist known as Nam, after losing Nam reveals he will be entering the next world martial arts tournament to earn money for his village. The team learn that Pilaf has added a special trophy to the winner, a trophy with the One Star Dragon Ball on top.

Age 750, December 21st
The Electric Rice Cooker is retrieved from the bottom of the ocean, Pilaf decides not to open it till after the World Martial Arts Tournament. Having paid for an assassin by the name of Tien to take care of those seeking the dragon balls.

Age 750, December 31st
The 22nd world martial arts tournament, suspecting a trap only the Apprentice and Gohan enters the tournament. Tien brutally beats Gohan, though saves himself via surrendering stopping the fight. Roshi meets with Tien and confirms that Tien is an apprentice of Master Shen, he warns him against the path Shen will lead him down. The apprentice and Tien fight in the final, Tien had multiple opportunities to complete his mission to kill the apprentice though thanks to Roshi’s words decides to fight fair and square. Tien narrowly wins the tournament, though gives the dragon ball to the Roshi. Enraged Pilaf opens the Electrice Rice Cooker, Piccolo decides to aid the little Emperor in eliminating the martial artists.

Age 751, January 1st
Master Shen is imprisoned, as is Chaotzu a friend of Tien. Tien himself manages to escape the Red Ribbon army and meets up with Roshi and the Apprentice as they go to visit Gohan and warns them of Pilaf’s attempt. When they get to the hospital they find Gohan has been killed and the four and seven star dragon balls have been stolen. The apprentice attempts to hunt down the killer, Tambourine, who easily defeats them though they manage to survive the fight. Tien and Roshi are unable to find the apprentice, so decide it would be best to prepare themselves to face Pilaf’s new assassin.

Age 751, January 23rd
The apprentice encounters a swordsman known as Yaijirobe, the pair are attacked by Cymbal. Yaijirobe kills Cymbal, though not before the pair learn the name of Piccolo from him.

Age 751, January 21st-23rd
King Chappa, Giran, Man-Wolf, Bacterian, Pamput are all killed by Tambourine, Before he is able to kill Nam Piccolo orders him to locate the one who killed Cymbal.

Age751, January 30th
Tambourine finds Yajirobe and the Apprentice, Tambourine is killed by the Apprentice. They locate the three star dragon ball, however piccolo now knows where they are.

Age 751, January 1st - 30th
Roshi and Tien locate the Two, Five, and Six star dragon balls.

Age 751, February 4th
Piccolo meets up with the apprentice, and in the ensuing fight is able to seemingly kill the apprentice before taking the three star dragon ball. However the apprentice is still alive, saved by Yajirobe.

Age 751, February 6th
Master Roshi returns to Nam’s village to find him recovering from his attack by Tambourine and correctly ascertains the demon his old master had sealed is loose again and seemingly working with Pilaf.

Age 751, February 15th
Master Roshi challenges Piccolo, using the remaining dragon balls to lure him out. Failing to reseal him with the Mafuba wave, Roshi dies from the effort. Piccolo summons shenron and wishes for eternal youth, returning to his prime he then kills Shenron so none could use the dragon balls against him.

Age 751, February 16th
Emperor Pilaf and his faithful attendants Shu and Mai are killed by Piccolo who assumed the mantle of Emperor of the world. Yajirobe informs the Apprentice of this turn of events, who sets off to fight against Piccolo and avenge his master.

Age 751, February 20th
Yajirobe convinces the apprentice to go and attempt Korin’s tower before facing Piccolo, reciting the legend of those that drink of Korin’s water are granted great strength. The apprentice succeeds in climbing the tower, and is tested by Korin.

Age 751, March 1sth
After many attempts, the apprentice succeeds in obtaining the water. Korin allows the apprentice use of a nimbus, learning that Master Roshi once rode such a cloud himself in his youth.

Age 751, March 2nd
Tien defeats much of the Red Ribbon army surrounding the imperial capital, and challenges Piccolo. Tien attempts the Mafuba Wave, but is stopped by Drum, who beats Tien till he is unable to stand. Before a killing blow is struck the apprentice attacks, killing Drum and engaging Piccolo in combat. The apprentice kills Piccolo but not before he is able to give birth to a reincarnation in the form of piccolo jr.

Age 751, March 5th
The apprentice and Tien are approached by a Fortune Teller called Baba, Roshi’s sister, who informs them that the apprentice has been requested by Kami to come to his lookout. The apprentice is given his master’s staff, which is key to getting to the the lookout and sets out.

Age 751, March 6th
The apprentice reaches kami’s lookout and is trained by Kami and Mr Popo, the dragonballs are reactivated by Kami and those who died by Piccolo’s demons and himself are revived. Emperor Pilaf is found and arrested, as the King of the World is released from prison and resumes his old role, many other prisoners are released, including Master Shen, Chaotzu and Dr Gero.

Age 751, December 31st
23rd Martial Arts Tournament is won by Tien, who is now under the tutelage of Master Roshi.

Age 752 -756
Tien continues an impressive succession of World Martial Arts Tournament victories.

The Star Child continues to a meandering course across the galaxy fighting anyone who they deem a worthy challen of their skill. Terra begins to repair the damage of their homeworld, and thanks to their studies of the technology the start child left behind start exploring their solar system. A Terran of the warrior caste decides to hunt down the Star Child, and leaves their homeworld.

Piccolo Jr matures quickly, though is shown much that alters their world view compared to their origin.

Age 756, December 28th
The Star Child’s vessel enters the sol system, and manages to collide with space debris which causes them to crash upon earth. The ship is a complete mess this time, and the star child finds themselves stuck, kami senses this new being and the threat they could pose. Though only continues to train the apprentice to combat piccolo jr, as this newcomer’s purpose is unclear.

Age 756, December 29th
The Star child encounters Tien, Roshi, Gohan and Chaotzu. He challenges Tien to a fight, and defeats him. Disappointed with the level of strength on display he doesn’t bother killing Tien, asking only if there were others on this planet worth fighting. They inform him of the martial arts tournament, which intrigues the star child though is puzzled that killing is against the rules. The prospect of a good fight though keeps him interested, and finally introduces himself to the group as Khol a saiyan warrior.

Age 756, December 31st - Age 757, January 2nd
The 28th World Martial Arts Tournament, The apprentice meets up with his master, comrades, Piccolo Jr and Khol. Kami possesses a man named Hero to confront Piccolo Jr, attempting to use the Mafuba Wave technique to once more seal his other half. Piccolo Jr reverses the technique, and swallows the container, moving on to the semi finals where he would meet the Apprentice who killed his creator. After an intense battle, the apprentice manages to free Kami from inside Piccolo. However the cost was too great as Piccolo Jr brutally defeats the weakened Apprentice, Khol stepping in hopes of ensuring Piccolo Jr would not be disqualified. Khol breezing through the tournament defeating Yajirobe, Gohan, and in his semi final match a cybernetically enhanced Tao Pai Pai.
The Final match was intense, Piccolo Jr throwing everything at the saiyan who had stopped him killing the apprentice. However for every move the replicate of the Demon King could dream up, Khol had an answer. Throwing caution aside Piccolo Jr unleashes a massive attack that devastates the arena, pour all his malice into it. This final gambit also failed, and Piccolo Jr was soundly defeated at the end of Khol’s fists. Khol would also prevent Kami from killing the weakened warrior, hoping to face him again one day. With the tournament over, Khol would put though into continuing his voyage among the stars. Giving his winnings to Bulma Briefs to pay for repairs to his vessel.

Age 757, January 2nd
Misfortune hits Khol’s plans, as his vessel self destructed due to the tampering of the Briefs family. It would take years for another vessel to be built from scratch, however a glimmer of hope of another sort was found in the shape of a Dragon Ball. Another fighter during the tournament had been in possession of another, and had tagged along with the group for their own reasons. Rather than focus on the wait he would endure, Khol promptly elected to help this fighter hunt down the other dragon balls to pass the time. The Apprentice also joined in, to keep and eye on the pair as Pilaf had caused alot of trouble with his wish.

Age 757 January - November
The trio traveled the world in search of the dragon balls, Khol taking the opportunity to aid in making his companions stronger. Their steps were dogged by cybernetic beings similar in construction to Tao, eventually revealing Dr Gero had managed to escape his confinement and was continuing his research. Though they never found the Doctor, they did manage to locate the remaining dragon balls. The fighter revealing their wish was to revive their mother, however the dragon Shenron was unable to do so as the death had occurred longer than a year ago. Khol’s casual remark that he wished his comrades could’ve seen a terran however was accepted, plucking a surviving Terran who had traveled the galaxy in search of the Star Child. A fight would break out the moment the Terran appeared, though they were unable to slay the Saiyan who had ravaged their home. They would be revealed to however be Persi, a close friend of Khol before the Star Child Conflict. The revelation was enough of a shock to Khol to allow Persi to escape.

Age 757 November
Persi’s whereabouts remain unknown since her escape, Dr Gero also remains hard at work perfecting his newest design for the perfect warrior using the data from his attempts to defeat the trio. The apprentice rejoins his friends and continues his training with Kami, the other fighter returns to their homeland though visits the others from time to time to keep in touch. Khol has not yet recovered from his bout with Persi, the one time friend he had once thought to have killed with is own hands. He continues to look for her, not having much contact with the others since then.

Age 761 October 12th
Raditz and his squad of saiyans, arrive on Earth and engage in their orders to wipe out the population of Earth. This is thwarted by the Z fighters, thanks to an untimely resurfacing of the Star Child persona within Khol. Khol would spare the remaining Saiyans, and challenge King Vegeta for the crown. The Z fighters would gather at Bulma's where a party was meant to occur, to mourn the death of one of their own and plan for the battle ahead of them. With just over a year to prepare, Khol recruits Piccolo and others to train together with the Z Fighters til the saiyans arrive.

Age 762 November 1st
The main Saiyan force arrives, promptly turning East City into ruins. Battles between the Z Fighters and the Saiyans break out across the ruins, and even the oceans south of the city. Many Saiyans perish, as for a few Z Fighers, most importantly of all Piccolo and his other half Kami. Leaving the world without Dragonballs. Khol would defeat King Vegeta, though the injured Prince would escape. The Saiyans now under Khol's rule cease hostilities, allowing Khol and the King of the Earth to have a nice chat on what to do next.

Age 762 November 8th
A week as passed since the saiyans were brought under Khol's command, he has had them working hard on making Earth their home. But in the centre of his mind has been the aftermath of the battle, and the full cost that has for the Earth. He calls for his friends to be brought to him, for he thinks it's not time to do something about it.

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Earthling/Saiyan/Namekian (Namekians will be on Namek at the present time)
Power Level: I'll be assigning this to you so make your sheets awesome and I might be swayed into giving you more power to play with.
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Techniques:

Accepted Characters (Will include important original NPCs when they appear)

Darkblade's Characters
Name: Khol
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 2000
Appearance:
His heritage flows true within him, endowing him with a tall muscular body (6ft 9inches).
Long dark hair sweeps down to his shoulders, and left unkempt. The palm of his right hand is charred black, cracked with the slowly healing flesh peaking through. He has taken to wearing the uniform of the Terran warrior caste, a black gi with a white sash that he uses his tail to hold around his body. His Scouter's screen is blue and also showing signs of degradation.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/ ... szp54l.png
Personality: Khol loves to fight, without care as to the possible outcomes. Believing it is a true saiyan should seek out the strongest foes, and against such foes find new strength. While he has little care for those without the strength to face him, he will honor any who do so for having the will of a warrior. Terra and the war there is a bit of a sore spot in his past, for it was instigated by his saiyan conditioning than a choice of his own. While he proudly claims to be the Star Child and as such responsible for all that horror, internally he'd much have preferred to have never awoken to his task. He is also very proud of his saiyan heritage, ready to tell tales of his people. Though having only what was implanted in his mind and his own ideals of their nature, Khol has very little understanding of nature of his people. During the conflict on Terra Khol took up the habit of laughing when a battle was tough, something he retains to this day.
History: See Timeline
Techniques:
Terran Ki Blade, a technique Khol learned in his youth from his Terran mentors. Ki extends out from his hand, able to slice through just about anything it encounters. Khol has to keep his hand flat to maintain the technique.

Terra Flare, a move Khol and Persi developed together before the conflict. The user holds their hand skyward, concentrating their ki on the palm of their hand before unleashing a torrent of ki by pointing their palm at their target. Khol would further perfect this technique during the conflict, harnessing the heat of the planet to further supercharge the technique. The price of which is the scaring of his right palm, due to the techniques power being stronger than his body’s natural defense.

Kiai, Khol is very proficient in this technique finding it useful in allowing him enjoy a fight without killing his opponents outright. Able to use it offensively to propel the very air as an attack, or defensively to repel ki from his body.

Kamehameha, during the Martial Arts tournament he picked up the gist of this technique from the numerous members of the Turtle Martial Arts School. Using it against Piccolo Jr in the final to stop Junior destroying the arena early in the fight, he has since mastered the basic form of the technique.

Name: Persi
Race: Terran
Power Level: 2000
Appearance:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/ ... lzr3tp.png
Personality:
Once she was happy, once there was a time she could laugh and be free of care.
Now all she has is a desire to see the closest thing she’s ever had to a friend dead.
This has made her rather unhinged, reckless and uncaring to the consequences.
Only overwhelming odds will force her to consider retreat, for she’s no longer on the edge.
History:
Persi was raised on Terra as part of the Warrior Caste from birth, a rather rare situation among their culture. Likely due to her parents both also being warriors, which set her up to be something special among her kind. This led for a short time a rather spoiled child who was secure in her belief she was to be the strongest, far superior to her only peer and friend Melo.
Then he came, one who shone so bright as to humble even her growing pride. At first she could not stand that this Star Child as they called him could come along with such strength as to make even her father seem like a weak city dweller. It didn’t help that the outsider was to be raised alongside herself and Melo, and that with little training even though he was not a Terran could perform their techniques.
In time though they became a trio, never far from one another play fighting (which to her chagrin the Star Child never lost,even with Melo to help her). His name was eventually discovered, Khol, an odd name but then he was from beyond their sky. He would look to the stars wondering why he was set adrift in space, yet glad of the opportunity to have come to Terra. Persi never could understand why he initial hate for this one had faded, and why when she saw the colour of his ki she couldn’t help but get as close to it as possible. Melo teased her about that constantly, but then Melo had never had the opportunity to have pride in their strength to get upset with Khol.
Whatever futures they might have had together, they were sundered by Khol. That night when what would be the Star Child Conflict began, she lost her mother. She never understood what had happened, nor why Khol was committing such horrors upon her people. Twice they would meet on the battlefield, and each time she lost more. First her father, then Melo, her own body broken by a technique she and Khol had worked on together.
She would survive the war underground, along with what remained of her people. Khol vanishing one day, likely to hunt new prey now there was no Terrans to kill. As the Terrans repaired what remained of their world, something in Persi had snapped. She was not about to let Khol go, she would hunt him down and make him pay. Taking a spacecraft they were developing based on the space-pod Khol had first arrived in, she traveled the stars. The trail of the Star Child was littered with stories of a man descending from the sky, challenging the strongest warriors he could find and leaving death in his wake.
On one fateful day she heard a voice, Khol’s voice, she couldn’t tell what he was saying but in a moment she found herself no longer in her spacecraft but some cave. There he was, broken bodies of weird beings, and two others alongside him. She didn’t wait, she struck as hard as she could, but Khol did not die by her hands. He gleefully played with her as he had in the past, never going for the kill as he had against so many others. Her helmet was sundered by his ki blade, the shock that hit him was enough to give Persi an opportunity to escape. The other two made to pursue her, but they were not up to the task, why they would chase her when Khol was there to be struck down only crossed her mind briefly. What consumed her thought though was the obvious, Khol was holding back, after all this time and effort to grow strong. Khol was able to soundly defeat her without even needing to unleash the power she knew he held inside, she who would never forget the color of his ki. Since that day she has remained elusive, when she will strike again or how much she has grown remain a mystery.

Techniques:
Nightmare Breaker - Persi’s version of the move Khol dubbed Terra Flare, she does not know the process Khol used to improve the move further.

Terran Ki Blades - Persi had already perfected the usage of Ki Blades before the Star Child Conflict, she has further improved her ability to strike from any part of her body with them.

Ki Sight: Terrans are a race endowed with the ability to see ki, this grants them a far better view of a battle than ki sense does. While obstructions will hide the person from sight their ki leaves a trail that a Terran could follow. Ki Sight comes with a risk, blindness, it is why Terran Warrior Caste exists, keeping those with overly strong ki away from the normal folk. Who could go blind looking upon the unrestrained ki of their defenders, during Khol’s his unrestrained ki devastated the population with blindness long before he’d strike. Persi herself suffers from ki blindness in her left eye.

Burns - Persi’s body is covered in burns caused by Khol’s Terra Flare during the Star Child Conflict, these still cause her discomfort to this day.

Name: Kures
Power Level: 1600
Appearance:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/ ... fhhfqk.png
Personality:
Kures is not a typical saiyan warrior, more merciful than the standard brutality of her kin. She prefers a quick kill to prolonging a weaker foes suffering, she’d prefer not to kill at all but that rarely works out. She has lived a long time holding a secret upon which her life has depended, making her rather closed off with her fellow Saiyans outside of close family.
History:
To the saiyan people Kures is a daughter of Bardock and Gine, Younger than Raditz and older than Kakarotto. She serves as a warrior within Raditz’s unit, and has an excellent combat record to go with the vaunted position in saiyan society of being a child of Bardock.
The truth of the matter is, she is not of the Bardock bloodline, her true parents were Kale and Soko. Kale a veteran warrior of the Tuffle war alongside Bardock and King Vegeta, however as time went on he began to become disgusted with Vegeta’s leadership. The pact with Frieza, the continued degradation of the saiyans from proud warriors into intergalatic thugs.
Seeking to end this, he made a bid to topple Vegeta’s regime. It ultimately failed, and as a result saw to a number of events occuring. Kale was killed, his son Khol was sent to Terra to die as an example, and an execution order was made for Soko as well.
Soko who served with Bardock’s unit alongside Gine at the time was pregnant with Kures at the time, when the order came for Soko’s execution Gine and Bardock made a fateful decision.
Soko was given time to have the child, and Soko would die by Bardock’s hands. Gine would return to claim that Kures was her child having heard the fate of Khol and that was why the unit was delayed in returning. She would be sent to the meat processing division as a punishment, though with Raditz, Kures and eventually Kakarotto to raise she didn’t mind.
Gine would reveal the truth in time to the children in the years after the destruction of planet Vegeta, her sons keeping quiet all this time a testament of the oddly close family Gine had raised. Kures pushed herself as a warrior, almost recklessly so, for within her was a desire to avenge the death of her true family.

Techniques:
Sucker Punch/Soko Thrust - Hidden under the name of Sucker Punch the Soko Thrust is a technique Kures developed in memory of her true mother. Forming small Ki points above the fingers and thumb of her hand she clenches the hand, the combined ki becoming a swirling force of destruction contained within her closed hand. She will then punch the opponent, before opening her palm blasting the opponent with the ki stored within.

Moonlight Dancer/Kale Lancer - Made in memory of her father, she forms Ki balls across fingers of both hands. With a whip like swipe she throws them, depending on the configuration of her hand the lances formed in flight are either eight, four, two, or one. Each stage of merging makes each single lance stronger.

Starcrashing Furor/Khol’s Roar - A technique created after the brother she never got to know, she’s still working to perfect it. At present Kures gathers her ki across her body, then releases it in a massive explosion. She intendes to control this ki into a frontal arc wave, but thus far her impressive ki control has not been able to contain the mass of ki she needs to gather for the technique.

Hyper Guard - A move she was taught by General Nappa, covering herself in ki she takes on a lightening aura. Allowing her to shield against attacks that may have even harmed her before, also improves her ability to deal damage with her physical attacks.

------------------------------------
Kindredtown's Characters
Name: Namori
Race: Human
Power Level: 1600
Appearance: Namori stands at approximately six feet and his body is made out of mostly muscle tending to get rid of the fat with intense physical training. He has a rare type of rare hair that he ties up and makes the updo portion of the hair spiky as well as the bang that hangs over his forehead. He also has emerald green eyes.

The outfit that he typically wears is a custom made gi that resembles the natural orange gi from the Turtle School, but he changed the gi itself black and the inner shirt orange making it appeal to him more. He compliments this off with black gloves that still give his fingers some freedom.

Picture Here

Personality: Namori has a sense of nobility that allows him to respect others no matter who they are. This even goes into battle to the point of where he refuses to go with a cowardly approach to an attack. He's also quite chivalrous towards women, but won't let that stop him if it comes to fighting one. He finds that if they choose to fight a man then who is he to turn them down? He sees it as a way to respect them and not treat them as if they were inferior, but as a complete equal.

Given that, Namori loves to fight and would rarely if ever turn down a fight even if he knows it's impossible for him to win. He doesn't necessarily believe in the word impossible as given him fighting the way he does with ki was seen as impossible by others.
History: Not much is known about Namori before he crossed paths with Gohan and the others. It's presumed that before he entered his first tournament at the age of eighteen he was trained somewhere in the world by a master who hadn't revealed himself to the world. This is somewhat true. Namori comes from a village typically ravaged by storms and there wasn't really any steady form of income coming into the village. Whenever they tried to grow crops the crops ended up being destroyed. The villagers decided to leave and try to find a home elsewhere, but the only people who stayed were his family and an old man in his fifties who didn't really communicate with others much.

One day when Namori was about ten he was playing on the mountain of the village when the worst storm seen thus far unleashed itself upon the village. He was told to always come home when a storm broke out so that was what he did, but unfortunately by the time he got there things took a turn for the worse. His home was struck by lightning causing a fire to ravage it and the nearby land. He tried to get inside to see if his parents were okay, but was smacked by a large gust of wind and was knocked out.

The next morning he found himself in a home that he didn't recognize from the inside and in a bed he certainly didn't recognize. He looked up and in the corner of his eye he saw the old man that no one really talked to. The old man told him that he saved him from the storm and that his parents were dead. He then progressed and told him that he'd be his new caretaker and things would change from now on. After finding no remains of his parents he felt that he couldn't be at peace with their death since he had no closure.

After a few months of solitude he decided that he couldn't very much live on his own and took the old man up on his offer. He soon found out that the man was a master of martial arts and that he would train him to surpass him one day. Every day of his life after that he went through rigorous training methods and utilized the mountain and the harsh weather to help benefit him in his training. He studied the ways of the old man and finally departed with him when he was sixteen to join his first tournament where the life as he knew it was changed even more.
Techniques:

Force Lightning Punch: Being in-tune with his ki, Namori focuses to a certain part in his fist that triggers a sudden spark that sort of ignites a trigger effect encompassing his entire fist in an electric aura. He uses the electric fist to plunge his fist into his opponent sending a shock through their body that could trigger a numbness in the area hit. The electric aura also increases the strength level of his fist making the attack itself an empowering of the fist.

Celestial Lightning: Much like with the Force Lightning Punch, Namori is able to utilize his ki to cause an aura of electric energy to surround his fist, but instead of using it to punch the opponent he punches forward releasing a small beam in the path of his fist.

Ki Sense: The ability to sense others' power levels.

Kiai: A very powerful, white-clear force that emits from the user's body and that inflicts severe damage to the surrounding area. Alternatively, this force can be used to dispel weaker attacks. Namori uses this technique with an open palm in a pushing motion.

Afterimage Technique: An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.

Kamehameha: This is Namori's trump card attack. It's an attack that uses the user's latent ki to form a powerful beam of ki energy. The Kamehameha is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands (the hands must be very close or touching). The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy. The blast can also be used, generally under extenuating circumstances, with just one arm or even the feet.

Combat Style: Namori's style of combat is greatly influenced by the nature of his ki. He takes the approach of electricity and lightning to fight with a style that emphasizes on the combination of speed and strength. He tends to go with a straightforward approach to overcome his opponents. Basically he strikes strong and fast to the point where he doesn't need to be tricky per say in the way that he fights. It's the element of surprise by not having a surprise at all. The second part of his style focuses on the aspect of his reflexes noted from his early training prior to encountering Gohan.

Name: Taroga

Power Level:

Appearance: With the regular Saiyan tail color

http://orig06.deviantart.net/4631/f/201 ... 8xqc96.jpg

Personality: Taroga is considered rather smart and cunning for a Saiyan. He has his own agenda and he does everything he can to further it. There are very few people that he's shown care for, but he's not incapable of caring for others. He considers himself to be a genius in combat, but any warrior would believe themselves to be one. He tends to use his smarts and cunning to gain an advantage against opponents and find better ways to beat them. As a warrior he loves fighting and often times seeks out opponents stronger than him so that he could test his abilities and limitations. He's not dumb though and wouldn't fight an opponent too strong unless it was necessary. It's why he hadn't searched for Frieza on his own. He knew that he was still weaker than the Elite that had went up and died against him.

History: Taroga was five years old when Planet Vegeta was destroyed by Frieza. Fortunately for him he was off-world on a mission at the time. Unfortunately for his parents, they were not. His father had been a member of the King's Elite Guard and was part of the assault against their former emperor. His mother was a surprisingly kind-hearted Saiyan who was helping others escape and was unable to escape on her own. Taroga knew that they both gave the sacrifice that they would have loved to give. He didn't blame them for it even if they left him in this Universe without parents.

Taroga was born somewhere in between low-class and middle-class when it came to power levels. He had potential to be so much more. A member of the Elite guard like his father. His father had urged that he stayed back on the planet for some years before being sent off on a mission. When he was finally ready to go on his first mission he couldn't be anything other than thrilled. He was ready to taste the sweet smell of victory that was felt after laying waste to an entire civilization. It was a solo mission so he had to be smarter. The planet's name was Bourget and although the average inhabitant was weak there was intel given that revealed that they had some strong warriors.

Taroga used the presence of strong warriors to his advantage on this planet. Fortunately for them they hadn't known about the Saiyans yet so his infiltration was an adorable little kid would be perfect. It took him weeks to get to someone who would be perfectly manipulated by his ruse. He happened upon a female warrior of the planet. She was one of the rare people on her planet that had practiced in ki and after explaining that he had nowhere to go and using his cuteness to advantage she took him under her wing. Fortunately for him the planet's full moon wasn't to appear until three months from then. He had plenty of time to get stronger if he trained day after day.

As the time went on the master formed a bond with the student. Unfortunately she didn't know that it was one-sided. He mirrored his mother's kind nature to play the part. He may not have cared for the woman who took him in but he did enjoy his time with her. He learned a lot with her including some interesting forms of combat and a ki technique that she had dubbed the glow. She, being a master of the technique, was able to cover her entire body. He marveled at the technique and trained with it whenever he had the chance.

His time on the planet would be cut short after a squadron of Saiyans arrived to retrieve him. They realized that if they were to ever stand a chance against Frieza they'd need every Saiyan they could get their hands on including children. Taroga had watched how the Saiyans laid waste to the world even though they had no need to. They simply used this as a chance to train against new opponents while also sticking to old destructive habits. Taroga had even watched his master die in front of him. He still remembers her final look on her face before she died.

After the other Saiyans were done they left the planet with Taroga and told him about his parents, Frieza, and the planet. He had lost everything. It wasn't until they gathered with the others that he realized that he still had Sakuranbo left. He was an only child, but she was the closest thing he had to a sister. She'd be someone he wouldn't betray even if it was to further his own agenda. Years went by and he trained and trained focusing on Frieza and his parents. He had eventually joined Raditz's squad of Saiyans. He was getting tired of living this normadic lifestyle running from Frieza and his soldiers. He was ready for some action. He was ready to fight back.

Techniques: The Glow: Taroga has the ability to cover his hands with his ki to enhance his strength and durability in his hands. With enough training he'd be able to use this on his feet and eventually cover his entire body in ki to add to his defenses. At the moment this tends to drain more energy from him so he uses it for at the max two minutes at a time. It's possible the time will increase with more training as well.

Warrior's Blood Moon: This is a move Taroga created himself where he creates a ball of red ki the size of a Power Ball before it expands in size. He launches it at his opponent to deal crucial damage.

Demon's Scream: This is move that Taroga also named himself. He opens his mouth and charges the ki within his body and screams out a powerful red beam at the enemy.

Crimson Wave: This is just a beam that he shoots out of his hands while mostly using both his hands to produce it. He also named this.

Blood Parade: This is something he usually uses for multiple enemies or a fun way to destroy an area. He sends a charged up blast in the air that stops at a certain point and splits into multiple blasts to rain down on the ground and his opponents. Named this as well. He has a lot of similar themes for his attack names.
----------------------------
Ninmast Characters

Yuki
Name: Yuki Musume (Called Yukinba by the people of the nearest settlements, though this offends her and she prefers to be addressed as Warrior Princess of the Frozen Lands. In its entirety. Every time.)

Power Level: 1500

Appearance: She appears to be an alabaster-skinned young woman with blue-painted lips and long curtains of silken, raven hair. She supplements her large, exotic eyes with blue eyeliner, but only restrains her hair with a simple priestess braid. Her attire strongly resembles a white kimono with black accents, including a black obi, but is cut short and skirt-like for flexibility, and firm-soled, practical but knee-high boots take the place of sandals. The shoulders of the dress are sleeveless, but from the elbow to the wrist, she wears draping sleeves that resemble those that would be on a traditional kimono. Pauldrons, light, fingerless gauntlets, defensive ribbing on the torso and skirt, and the reinforced nature of the boots reveal the combative designs of the deceptively modern take on the Japanese Snow Princess look.

Personality: On first appearance, she seems to be the cliche Ice Queen, aloof, condescending, arrogant, assuming complete authority over what she deems to be her territory with an overbearing demeanor she's willing to back up with brute force. For a number of generations of the surrounding countryside, she and her mother, now deceased, have ruled the frozen tundra with absolute authority from the icy citadel carved from a glacial peak, both because of their ability and the fact that said tundra was virtually empty of all other civilization for a hundred miles in any direction. Those who encroach on her domain meet with an icy death befitting her mogrification by the nearest settlements as a snow demon.

This is not all there is to her, however, and children who get lost in the tundras rarely stay lost, often returning home safely even after days of the worst blizzards, telling stories of a beautiful girl that let them call her Sis and had kept them warm before leading them home. The truth is that Yuki is lonely at heart, and has a soft spot for innocent children besides. She longs for human contact, but feels driven to keep them at arm's length behind her frosty exterior from a combination of arrogance, pride and fear.

History: The legend of the Yukinba is generally considered ancient myth in all other areas of the world, but in the frozen lands, the suggestion of its falsehood is met with derision and marks of the fool. For generations, the hills and plains cloaked in permanent winter and buffeted by powerful blizzards at any given time in the year at some portion of it or another has lived under the influence of the yokai's icy tendrils. Few men dare drift into the deeper lands for fear of her icy death kiss. Even tales of treasure in the spirit's possession, rumors that she even guards a wish-granting celestial orb, are insufficient to encourage the pressing of her empty, ice-clutched territory.
More might be tempted to try if they knew that the Yukinba was no snow demon, not that it would help them greatly. Yuki's mother was a woman named Mena and was a priestess to Himavat. Disgusted with earthly society and the perversions of men in particular, she moved into the deepest reaches of the blizzard-choked tundras, there to live alone and meditate on the truths of life and becoming one with the spiritual essence of her god.
Once, decades past, a man got lost in the snow and stumbled upon Mena's dwelling. Normally, such encounters would have ended in the death of the man to rid the world of him and protect the secrecy of her location. However, this man was near dead, and he was young and attractive to look upon and she took pity on him. She tended to his sufferings and he charmed her with his wit. Even after he recovered and left, he returned often to bring her the most beautiful books of poetry he could find. He had convinced her quite thoroughly that this man was different from all the others and she fell in love with him and conceived his child.
Mena eagerly awaited his next return so she could reveal this wonderful blessing to him, but for several months, he did not return. Growing worried that perhaps some ill fate had befallen him, Mena ventured from her home in search of him, and, much to his misfortune, found him with little effort in the amorous embrace of two other women.
The locals name the night of the death of that man as the coldest they had ever known, so cold, they say, that cooking fires froze and lanterns refused to light. The winds carried the hellishly frigid air through every opening in the village, so that only those who successfully barricaded every door and window lived through the night. The next morning found every door and window in that man's large home, for he was very wealthy and was of ancient, noble blood, had been blown open from the inside, and every servant, every guest, even the two concubines with which he had spent the night were frozen to the core where they stood, though only the concubines had expressions of fear etched in their dead faces, their eyes pinned to a spot in the middle of the room where the temperatures had plummeted so low that the ground and ceiling had been scorched black as if by fire. The concubines looked as if they had been clinging desperately to something for protection, but their forearms and whatever they had been clinging to had been shattered to pieces across the room.
Yuki had been the product of that brief union, and her mother taught her often and sternly about the lack of morality, loyalty or honesty in mankind, that this was their domain alone and none other should ever be permitted to tread upon it, because any who come only have betrayal in their hearts. She taught her daughter from as young an age as she was capable of comprehending it the meditations of the snow and ice, of the nature of self defense and personal combat, and of the connective energies of the world, and praised much that was in the world. But though she taught her daughter reading, writing and arithmetic, she only taught her condescension of human culture, the only education Yuki ever had to the contrary being in the many volumes of poetry she found in her mother's personal library.
About a quarter century ago, her mother's teachings were thrust home to her hard when a large group of men armed with things her mother told her were called firearms arrived demanding restitution for the death of three soldiers a week previous. Yuki didn't really fully understand what they had in mind, but grasped it quickly as she watched from where her mother had hidden her away. Their foul gestures and disgusting words made it clear the form they wanted their revenge to present itself in. Her mother's face twisted in disgust as she refused them, but even as the winds and snows began to stir, they opened fire, forewarned of her methods of defense and unbelieving that she was anything supernatural, as had protected her from so many peasants.
The sound of gunfire was the loudest thing Yuki had ever heard in her life, and as its echoes faded, her mother lay dead in a pool of her own blood. The soldiers dragged her corpse away into the tundras as some sort of trophy and Yuki was left in a palace throne room of shattered ice glass with naught left of her mother but the streak of blood leading out.
The soldiers never got back to civilization, however, as a great snowstorm kicked up in their path. She found that they had gotten lost in it and, despite their protective winter survival gear, had eventually succumbed to the elements, and Yuki was able to recover her mother's body, preserved by the cold. She enshrined her mother's body in a place of central focus in the cavernous catacombs beneath the living area of the palace where she had been made to hide that day, but does not know to this day if the sudden blizzard was due to sheer fortune, to the vengeance of her mother's spirit, or to Himavat in retaliation for their actions. She prefers, for obvious sentimentality, to believe the second possibility.
Since then, the fear of guns and men with guns has driven her to improve her own combat ability, to hone her responses so that she could dispatch a man with these powerful things called firearms, and makes a point not to let them live long enough to state their purpose, lest the same fate befall her.
On one such traveler, she found a strange, orange ball that seemed to flash with an inner light when she picked it up. She keeps it in the treasure room with the other notable or pretty belongings of those who have trespassed into her kingdom and perished. It would be some time before she learned of its wish-granting properties for herself, from one who sought the orb out, but died attempting to overpower her for it. With the six others, she would be able to bring her mother back to life.
She ventured out into the world for the first true time in her life and heard of the 28th World Tournament. Such clashes of brute force and violence interest her little, but it seemed the best opportunity to gain more knowledge on these "Dragon Balls" and it seemed unlikely "mere humans" would be able to oppose the Warrior Princess of the Frozen Lands.

Techniques:
Daughter of the Ice - This isn't a technique so much as an ongoing, natural trait she possesses from her environment and lifetime of meditation on the spiritual nature of said environment. Though more than forty years old, she does not look to be out of her teens. This is not due to a lack of aging, such as that experienced by beings who have wished for immortality, but instead is due to extremely slow aging, so sharply reduced by the cold within and about her. This spiritual connection to the extreme also protects her from extremes of temperature, and she needs no special clothing to endure them and even subzero temperatures do not bother her.

Korinoseishin - In this technique, Yuki seems to disappear in a brief dervish of snow. In truth, the snow serves as a distraction for a Rapid Movement technique. If escaping from danger, she will use it as a distraction to flee. If using it in combat, she will likely flank her opponent while they are distracted. This does not protect her from foes who can track her by her ki, like those with Scouters or sufficiently-advanced chii-do practitioners.

Sunofureku Tejun - Using her ki, the Yukinba moves along the surface of the ground without touching it. If sufficiently prior to DBZ, this is a hovering, primitive version of ki flight that can evolve into it. If closer to the point where everyone's flying, this can be used to actually fly. It is identical in technique and function to ki hovering or flight respectively.

Kitakaze no Tsuma - Though not a spiritual entity and not actually tied to any deity of snow due to the lack of such entities in DBZ, Yuki is so spiritually bonded to the cold that her ki aura has frigid qualities. Instead of putting off heat, the air displaced by her aura is very cold, like that from a freezer. All ki attacks also seem cold and are ice blue in color (though projected ki attacks, unless specifically utilizing this, are not meaningfully cold to cause cold-based damage in addition to ki blast damage). Using Sunofureku Tejun leaves frost on the ground she crosses over if she is hovering over it or on the point of takeoff if being used for flight. Kitakaze no Tsuma is also how she (and her mother before her) "summons" wintry gales.

Hitodama Tatari - The only technique she actually speaks to use, this is also, at start, her only projected ki attack. Literally translating to Human Soul Retribution, this is a dense blue-white ball of frigid ki-fire, formed between her palms held parallel to the ground and in opposite directions to one another while at chest level and she stands sideways, upper hand facing her rear side and lower hand pointing forward. She pulls her hands back in the direction opposite they are pointing and rotates them around as she cups the ball between her hands, draws back, then launches it forward. On impact, this attack can do one of two things, depending on her intention at the time she begins executing it. Either it snap-freezes a smaller blast radius in a flash of subzero temperatures or explodes in a larger blast radius for ki damage.

Combat Style - Yuki's combat style favors high-speed blitz attacks over brute force, and misdirection and evasion over direct blocking and countering. This makes her a very fast, agile fighter, but if she can be pinned down, she lacks particularly powerful melee combat techniques to fend off a superior force.

Name: Sakuranbo, Daughter of Momo

Power Level:

Appearance: Like many Saiyan females, Sakuranbo does not share the massive, rippling frames of the males of the species, but rather sports a small, slender, deceptively delicate-looking frame that lends itself extremely well to speed and agility while belying the incredible natural strength those of her race possess from birth. She is well-endowed for a warrior, and her armor serves to shape, support and restrain this trait so that it can work to her advantage when necessary and not impede her at other times. She possesses sky-blue eyes while her sandy-blonde hair that goes down past her shoulder blades despite its puffed, spiky nature matches the tint of her tail. Her combat armor is pink with a sleeveless, no-pauldron upper body with a square cut and shorts underneath the armor's skirting, as well as knee-high boots. Her scouter is white with a violet window.

Personality: Sakuranbo is in many ways what passes for an intellectual among Saiyan warriors. With a higher than average intelligence, and aware that she isn't the hulking juggernaut most of the galaxy pictures when they think of Saiyans, she is quite adept at portraying herself as a gentle-handed, graceful and charismatic woman. She frequently flirts with male opponents and is protective of the younger members of whatever team she's found on and scolds in a Big Sister type way when they start getting ahead of themselves, though, being young Saiyans, they don't often listen unless she drags them along by the ear. However, much like a snake, however pretty, is still a snake, those who forget Sakuranbo is a Saiyan are short-lived. Just as bloodthirsty and battlehungry as her brethren, it's a fool who mistakes her supple skin and honeyed tone as indications that she's anything less. Being smarter than your average Saiyan, however, it's not enough that a battle is against a strong opponent, as a dull, easy to read and repetative one will quickly bore her. She would rather fight a cunning or strategic enemy any day.

History: Sakuranbo was only a child when the Saiyan homeworld was destroyed, old enough to have the faintest of a child's memories of combat training and education of reading, writing and basic maths in the halls and cities of Planet Vegeta. Barely half a decade old, the clearest memory of her home planet is that of its final day. She had been playing with Kasanoda, a Saiyan boy roughly her own age, in the youth halls. Of course, being Saiyans, playing meant sparring. She had just dodged a primitive mouth beam from the boy that had slammed into the far wall ... just as the entire complex shook. The boy, strong but always rather dense, had time to wonder aloud if that had been his doing, but she hadn't had time to scold him for that before the doors flew open and assorted Saiyans were flooding the room and scooping up children, her mother among them, as alarms joined the cacophony of stampeding feet. After that, everything was a blur. Crowds, alerts, announcements, lines and mass group space pods taking off all bled together. Jostling elbows, her mother's movements bouncing her about as she held her tighter than she ever had.

The next truly clear moment was as the ship's thrust faded and the planet stopped holding them back. In the seat her mother had placed her in, she could see a pregnant woman across from her, abdomen bloated with a child that might have only just missed being born on Saiyan soil. She turned to stare out the window, one hand placed against the translucent surface, and even as the planet was shrinking, she could see another orb growing. The energy grew to massive size and then moved toward the planet. The flash of light was blinding, and the shockwave even reached their fleeing vessel, rattling the ship beyond what the dampeners could absorb. She heard the pregnant woman cry out as the vessel shook, and she momentarily thought the woman had cried out in fear. It was as her head jerked around to see the woman grabbing her stomach as several other women, again including her mother, rushed to her side. The baby had, indeed, only just missed being born on their homeworld, and perhaps lived for waiting.

Many Saiyans grind their teeth at their constant flight from Frieza's intergalactic corporation ever since, but Sakuranbo isn't one of them. It's not cowardice, she knows, to recognize an opponent as too powerful to face directly if you're biding your time and readying yourself to strike when a proper opening arrives.

Techniques: Her fighting style emphasizes fast strikes, ki usage and countering or dodging blows (preference in that order) as opposed to blocking or taking them. While her blood rushes at the prospect of a glorious battle, she enjoys plying her intellect to the battle over just brute force to give her a greater edge. Her techniques reflect her preference for smart fighting and tend to favor less damage than normal in exchange for some other benefit.

Metallic Flash - A focused ki blast of brilliant energy designed to visually stun the target, making it harder to block and leaving the target vulnerable to follow-up attacks, but the status effect is short-lived. Less valuable against those with a ki sense sufficiently acute for combat, but very effective against the majority of the galaxy that relies on sight as their acute sense, especially those that rely on devices like scouters to maintain their battlefield awareness.

Spiraling Heart-Piercing Arrow - Often shortened simply to Spiral Arrow, this is a ki blast with a focused spin. Because it's not a beam, she can't direct it after she fires it, though it has slight homing properties (not enough to follow an enemy, but enough to spread out and come back in behind cover; note this refers only to the target's cover, Sakuranbo still has to aim and know the location of her target, it doesn't automatically seek the enemy). It sacrifices the concussive blast of most ki blasts to better penetrate armored or otherwise reinforced defenses.

Seize Chance - Not an attack technique so much as a state of readiness. Sakuranbo foregoes an attack of her own to ready herself for her opponent's strike. Watching her opponent for telltale motions that might give away what they're about to do, she coils her body, ready to move in any necessary direction in an instant, usually following up with a counterattack. The effectiveness of this "stance" goes up significantly the more familiar she is with her opponent, or the more time she's had to study their combat tendencies, as she's better able to read their "tells." Devastating at the poker table.

---------------------
Raptorman's Characters
Name: Amy (Her full name has far too many syllables and with humans she just goes by Amy)

Race: Half-human half-Beelzebulb

Power Level: 1200

Appearance: She is on the tall side for a girl, standing in at an even 6 feet tall. Her frame is thin and rather slender. She’s not generously endowed, being decidedly average in that department. Her hair is one of the less normal looking parts of her appearance being a rather unusual combination of pink and red. Her hair closest to her head is lightest and darkens as it grows outwards to the ends being a deep crimson there. While most would assume that she dyes it they would be incorrect. It’s also not a particularly cooperative part of her appearance and tends to go every which way at once. Her facial features are even and appealing, though her face on the whole is the one part of her body that actually looks slightly pudgy, particularly in the cheeks.

Also notable in her appearance is the way in which much of her body appears to have chitinous patches. These patches of reddish black iridescent chitin are most prevalent on her back along her spine, as well as on her shoulders. There are some concentrations on her arms and legs as well, particularly around the joints. The most regularly visible part of her that possesses the chitin is her neck and head. There is a high concentration of the chitinous pseudoscales going up the sides of her neck, and then seeming to frame her face along her chin and rising up the edges of her cheeks to fade away as they meet with her hairline.

Amy's clothing is fairly uniform, she can most often be found wearing a long sleeved high necked green shirt with “Time to Feast” emblazoned in black letters across the front. She also tends towards wearing somewhat long skirts below it, allowing her tail to wrap around the upper parts of her legs and thus stay hidden and out of the way. While not technically a part of her appearance Amy is almost always found eating something, most frequently large sugar cookies which she appears to savor even more than most foods.

Personality: Amy has a very distinct and clear personality. She is fiercely competitive, and very protective of a number of things, such as friends, cookies, family members, cookies, innocent bystanders, and basically any other kind of food. She's rather flippant and snarky, to the point where she has been accused by villains she has faced of issuing heroic monologues. Amy is also very confident on the whole, her heritage has made her strong and her training has served to make her even more certain of her own abilities. It truth she may be somewhat overconfident. Amy is very upbeat and cheerful on the whole, the sort of person who almost always has something positive to say and quick to make jokes or crack a smile even in dire straights.

History: One has only to look at Amy to realize that she is not quite normal. Though in a world with so many strains that can be considered human and so many variations she attracts a second glance from time to time, but typically not a third. But for those who do inquire into her history out of curiosity or some other interest she shows no reluctance to answer.

To an isolated tribe of people there were three certainties in life. Birth, Death, and the Devourer. For as long as any could remember it was custom to leave out the bodies of the dead, and other sacrifices of flesh to appease the demonic 'spirit' of hunger that was said to dwell in the mountains. It was said that as long as the sacrifices were made, the 'spirit' would only consume the offerings and leave the tribe in peace, at least up until the day when it would spawn it's young and with them devour the world.

And it seemed that their rituals worked, at least until the day an outsider came to their corner of the world. She was a proud warrior, seasoned and experienced in the ways of the world, and she called the rituals foolish, railed against the locals for their primitive and backwards superstitions and determined that she would bring an end to this foolishness. On the next night of the ritual offerings the outsider interfered, waiting near the offering, aiming to prove that the 'spirit' was no more than a hoax.

Imagine her surprise when something real, and terrifying really did come. And the sounds of a battle lasted long into the night before fading. The locals believed that she had been taken by the 'spirit' and devoured, chalking it up to the foolishness of one who did not understand their beliefs. In truth the creature took the woman back with him, impressed by the fire that she had possessed and in time, from a union of monster and man a child was born, a child who neither quite man, nor quite monster, but something in between.

Amy would live much of her early life without a great deal of contact with the outside world. Her father had little interest in it, though her mother told her many stories about the wonders of more advanced civilization. And little Amy always found those stories nearly as interesting her father's tales of ancient battles and glorious combat.

Amy would learn much from her father who trained her in using her natural gifts. It was under his teachings that she learned how to summon forth arms to simulate his, to shape ki into the scythe blades, and the secret of the Beelzebulb Hyperbeam. But Amy did not learn nearly as much as she could have. She dismissed many warnings that there were humans and others with powers as strong if not stronger than her natural gifts. Surely there was nothing stronger than they were.

Eventually her desire to see the world outside was too much to resist and she set forth. She also wanted to prove once and for all that her father was wrong about her power in a rather typical moment of teenage rebellion. Since setting forth from her home she has yet to encounter a being stronger than her and currently thinks that her father's warnings truly were the stuff of stories and nothing more than that. She's also visited a number of cities, going on a bit of a tour of the world to experience many of the things that her mother told her about from her own traveling and adventuring days.

More recently though Amy has taken notice of the talk of the events of the previous World Martial Arts tournament. While she doesn't believe that these people could really be more powerful than her, her competitive nature and desire to prove it against the supposed best in the world has lead her to be seeking out the combatants.

Techniques:

After Image: Amy is capable of moving quickly enough to leave a semblance of herself remaining in the air that can confuse or disorient others.
Inhale: Typically only used as a primer to Hyperbeam, and occasionally as a trick to ensure she gets the most food when in a hurry inhale is a free action that can be taken along with almost any other action that Amy takes.(The idea being she could build 1 stack in a post) She can build up stacks of inhale which up to a certain point increase the strength of Hyperbeam, though stacks are consumed for use of Hyperbeam. Amy takes ambient energy into herself through inhaling and then readies it.
Hyperbeam: Hyperbeam is the collective name for two forms of attacks that Amy launches from her mouth.
Beam- The traditional form of Hyperbeam, Amy lets the ambient energy that she has absorbed through inhale catalyze with her own ki and then vomits forth a high intensity beam of pink to red energy with great power and force. The more stacks of inhale are used, the more powerful and costly the Hyperbeam is to use. The amount of pink to red also varies, with the most powerful Hyperbeams being predominantly red and the weaker ones being predominantly pink.
Wave- The wave form of Hyperbeam is less powerful but is also substantially harder to dodge. Instead of sending out a concentrated beam of energy Amy instead releases a torrent of pink to red swirling flame like energy that sweeps before her. Like the beam form this mode of Hyperbeam can also be enhanced depending on the number of inhale charges used.
Father's Legacy: Amy can use a ki technique to grow a second set of arms that emerge from her back. These arms are copies of her normal ones and serve to increase her ability to attack substantially. Her tail is also useable as a weapon.
Ki-Scythes: Amy can use her energy to manifest pink to red scythe blades of energy at the end of each of her arms. These blades are sharp and made to effectively pierce defenses with swift and deadly slashes. If Amy applies this technique after manifesting a second set of limbs both limbs gain the scythes.
Ki Flight: What it says on the tin, standard ki based flight.

-----------
Madrigal's Characters
Name: Natsumi Kimura
Power Level: 1200
Appearance:
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y46 ... qriotu.png
Personality: Natsumi's family and friends would describe her as very kind, empathetic and reliable person. Humble and determined, Natsumi is always eager to help a friend or stranger in a pinch. She has practiced martial arts at least six hours a day since she was a young child, often sneaking in additional practice in between classes at school. Despite her grueling training regimen, she has made a number of friends, whom she regards affectionately, almost like a big sister. She is especially close to two people; her father and sensei Taiki Kimura, and her boyfriend Corey Blancheford.
Despite being a kind and sympathetic individual to her friends and strangers alike, Natsumi is far different when she enters the ring. Taught the importance of the Heart Sutra at the beginning of her training, she is purged of all selfish desires and frivolous thoughts, making her difficult to distract or deceive on the battlefield.

History: Born in a city by the sea, Natsumi Kimura . Her father, Taiki Kimura, was a blackbelt and taught a class of young students. One afternoon, when she was only four, her mother took her to one of his classes. Natsumi quietly watched him teaching his class. That night, she began imitating his techniques, delighting his parents with her adoring gesture. She repeated it another three nights, before her father’s smile of pride turned to the assessing gaze of a martial artist. Soon after, she began joining her father in his classes.
She continued studying karate in elementary school, even after she was transferred to a prestigious international school for aspiring young students. She was slow to make friends at first, but a gregarious and earnest young lady soon dragged Natsumi into her circle of friends. Overall, Natsumi was happy, even if she did her best to ignore her slowing progress. It was about then that her grandfather, Takeda Kimura, took an interest in her studies. Known once as the ‘Black Chimera’, Takeda had a well earned reputation as a martial arts master. The thirty time World Martial Arts contender began teaching his daughter in secret, enhancing her already exemplary lessons as she became a young adult. Though the core of his lessons remained on Karate, Kenpo and Judo, he taught her numerous lessons from other fighting styles. At the time, she assumed he was teaching her hidden techniques that had been lost to her father. In reality, he was preparing her body and mind for techniques yet to come. Straightening the canals through which her Ki ran, and honing her muscles to surpass her prior strength.
The long years passed. Then at age fourteen, Takeda decided it was time to educate his granddaughter in the art of manipulating Ki. He demonstrated a handful of basic techniques, which awed the girl before urging her to match him. Over the next two years, she acquired skills and abilities of her own, though kept her lessons a secret from her father and the wider world. She continued attending school, though all her free time became devoted to martial arts and Ki. Her friends would at times pester her about things. Hobbies, frivolous extra-curriculars, a boyfriend. She brushed these off until a boy her age asked that she train him in the art of combat. As time passed, his body honed and his mind sharpened, until the two confessed their feelings for one another. After graduating their academy, the two quietly became engaged and moved to a quiet house on the edge of the city. Free from the burden of school, Natsumi has now dedicated herself entirely to martial arts, and teaching her boyfriend so he can someday match her. The only things she devotes as much effort to are her boyfriend and her cooking respectively

Techniques:
--Golden Fist Punch: By channeling Ki from her body into her arms, legs, or even head, Natsumi is able to increase that limb's speed, endurance and striking power. She performs this technique by holding her limb straight and spreading her digits, allowing Ki to travel unrestricted down her limb. Limbs enhanced by the Golden Fist technique are unable to use other Ki attacks while the technique is active.

--Golden Fist Inferno: Building Ki up in her arms, Natsumi is able to unleash a barrage of punches charged with the energy of her typical Golden Fist Punch. Unlike the Golden Fist Punch however, the Ki in her attack is projected from her fists, continuing up to five feet before dissipating. Her fast speed enables her to perform this attack numerous times in mere moments, but it is a rapid drain on her inner reserves of energy.

--Serenity of Absolution Kick: Building up Ki energy in her foot, Natsumi places her straight extended leg directly before her. This Ki is then focused into the palm of her foot and detonated, creating a short-range explosion. This technique only works when she keeps her body rigid, allowing Ki to travel from the meridian of her body down her leg

--Lesser Empty Palm Slice: Focusing one's Ki into the flesh of the open hand, Natsumi can unleash cutting waves of Ki energy. These projectiles serve a similar purpose to more conventional Ki blasts, and have similar properties despite differing appearances. Due to the greater focus placed on these Ki slices over Ki blasts, they can cut through most weak Ki-based attacks when met head on, but are easily destroyed or disrupted from either side.

--Greater Empty Palm Slice: Similar to the Lesser Empty Palm Slice, these palm slices are considerably larger and more powerful. While the Lesser version of the technique is as small as the length of Natsumi's hand, the larger variant is the circumference of her arm chops, with power to match. Like her regular palm slices, they can cut through Ki-based attacks, but are easily destroyed or thrown off course when attacked from the side.

Combat Style: Despite her small size, Natsumi is much stronger than what one might assume. Her body fat is less than 1% of her total weight, making her considerably stronger than the average girl her height. In combat, she is wont to use her small size to her advantage, using fancy footwork, sidesteps, leaps and flips to maximize damage and avoid attacks. Her technique emphasizes a combination of speed, defense and offense, utilizing well-chosen blocks and dodges mixed with effective melee combat. An avid martial artist, Karate forms the basis of her techniques in combat, though she is proficient in Judo and Shorinji Kempo as well. This makes her deadly at close range, even against a larger and stronger foe.

-----------
McGentry's Characters
Name: Agent Gray
Race: Earthling
Power Level:
Appearance: As his profession requires him to be a master of disguise, Gray’s eye color, hair color, facial features, and dress are constantly changing. Furthermore, below the contacts, makeup, prosthetics, and other tools of his trade, Gray quite lives up to his name in that he appears perfectly, almost unnaturally, average. With brown hair, brown eyes, medium build, and no distinguishing features whatsoever, he specifically suits his appearance to his environment so well that unless you’re specifically looking form him, he may as well be invisible. There is one distinctive feature about him. Most don’t notice it, since you’d have to be paying attention to him to catch his eye in the first place, but his eyes seem blank. Of course, all the physical components are there – it just seems there’s no spark in them at all. It’s been said even by his colleagues that he has “the eyes of a dead man.”

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/Falkan/gray.jpg

Personality: Much like his appearance, Gray’s persona changes with the wind. He becomes whomever he must for the mission to succeed. His true personality is quiet, reflective, and in earnest search of some meaning beyond his orders.

History:Gray awakened in a hospital bed, his last and only memory of a building collapsing on him. He would later learn this was the work of one of Demon King Piccolo’s minions. As his body recovered, his mind did not, and it was determined he had severe, potentially permanent long-term memory loss. What belongings of his had survived the disaster - some shreds of his clothing and a cell phone damaged beyond repair or recovery - told him little to nothing about himself. No one came forward to identify him, and he had not the slightest notion where to look for his past.
As his release from care neared, the man was presented with two offers. The one, by a surgeon hoping to test a highly experimental memory restoration procedure on a willing volunteer. The other, by a general with particular use for men “without attachments.” Of course, his humanity pulled Gray toward the doctor’s offer, as any man would want to know who he was. Sensing this, the General sweetened the deal by revealing his goal was to create a force to confront the monsters that had taken so much from Gray and others like him. While there was a measure of strength that might be gained by learning what he had lost, the General explained, it paled in comparison to the power that came from having nothing to lose.
Gray ended up accepting the General’s offer and, with time and training, became “Agent Gray.” He, and others like him, were the government’s attempted answer to King Piccolo and his ilk. Unfortunately, they weren’t ready for prime time, and a group of civilian martial artists dealt with the Demon King long before the team was trained and ready to deploy.
Still, the Agency had its uses for the Ki-adept agents. Gray proved especially talented in disguise, infiltration, and espionage which made him the natural choice for his eventual assignment: locate, infiltrate, and monitor the strongest surviving participants from the 28th tournament. Thanks to Pilaf and Piccolo, the King of the World has identified these fighters as potential threats to the entire planet. While there is currently no interest in unnecessary conflict with warriors of their caliber, the government does have great interest in keeping track of them.

Techniques: In addition to a brutally efficient fighting style (this world’s equivalent of Krav Maga) and an arsenal of conventional weapons, Gray has developed a few new tricks with the help of his support team. By reviewing and dissecting every moment of the last several tournaments, they attempted to reverse engineer the techniques the god-like participants displayed. Some of their attempts appear even to have worked.
- Strike Projection: Gray can “push” ki from his body in short, powerful blasts from the part of his body with which he is striking. Not only does this add a devastating force to his attacks, it also allows him to extend his effective combat range, from inches to yards, depending on how much energy he’s willing to exert. He also frequently uses this to catch an opponent off guard by establishing himself as a close range fighter, and then hitting them with an especially powerful blow from a distance.
- Shadow Strikes: By carefully timing the buildup and release of energy in his Strike Projection, Gray can create "energy shadows" of himself and his attacks. These shadows appear not unlike an afterimage, with the exception that whatever attack the image appears to be doing will complete before the image fades. As Gray leaves the shadow by creating the energy and then moving quickly away, the strike is less powerful than a normal strike projection, since his physical fist, knee, or whatever is no longer part of the attack - but they still pack a punch.
- Strike Grenades Another application of Strike Projection, in this technique the projected strike is an explosive burst of energy. Unlike regular projections, Strike Grenades take a moment to charge, more for a particularly powerful strike.
- Barrier: An extreme application of Strike Projection, this is energy pushed from all over Gray’s body at once. He can adapt the size and shape of the shield by controlling how he projects the energy, but he can’t project it more than a few feet outward from his body, and he can’t maintain it indefinitely as it’s quite strenuous. He generally uses this ability in quick bursts to mitigate more dangerous attacks or to throw an opponent off balance.
- Surgical Strike: Gray’s blast attack is far less showy, but no less dangerous than moves like the Kamehameha. Favoring efficiency over raw power, Gray projects a thin, but potent beam, generally no larger than the two fingers he uses to create it, which he can direct and manipulate with great precision. At present, he can fire and control two of these at once (one from each hand) with only a slight loss in said precision.

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Power Level Rules

Standard Power Level - This is your base power level, and is used for the calculation of all things afterwards. Special Techniques can improve this, even multiplying it beyond it’s normal setting and as such alter the values unless otherwise stated in that technique’s description.

Stamina 500% PL
-Stamina is the ability to continue to fight, and even continue living. As such it is reduced by taking damage, and by exerting yourself
-When this number drops to 0 you are unconscious, should this number drop below -20% of Stamina you die and that includes draining your own stamina to attack someone as well
- Techniques will do damage to stamina at 1 to 1 rate, depending on the attack as some techniques may introduce further restrictions as well as their normal power level damage
- Techniques costs unless otherwise stated 10% of the power level of the attack, this number may increase if I find attacks are becoming a bit too cheap
- Physical attacks do half damage to stamina

Defence 100%/200%
-Natural defence against attack is 100% of power level
- If one prepares to block/absorb an attack that value becomes 200% of power level
- Once stamina drops below 25% defence values are reduced by 50%
- If unconscious there is no defence value
-An attack must beat the defense value in order to do damage to a target
-The damage to stamina if an attack beats defence is equal to the value by which it is greater
-Attacks carry momentum to them when the attack is 50% or more than natural defense.
-Braced defense makes it harder to be pushed back by an attack, thus the attack must be greater than 75% of that value to convey momentum.
-For the purposes of defence a physical attack is equal to the base power level of the attacker
*However base defence value is halved against such attacks, prepared defence is unaffected.
(Example 1000 defence would become 500 prepared defence would still be 2000)

Ki Clashing
When two attacks meet, they effectively clash and a battle ensues over which of the two is victorious. Should a clash occur the both characters must elect whether or not they wish to upgrade the attacks variant and or if they have one that requires no time delay transform to a higher form (Super Saiyan, Kaio-Ken, for example).
The two attacks are then compared, seeing as a fair few attacks have elements I’ll be editing those techniques in my summary to include their reactions to certain circumstances.
-If both attacks are equal and a person can upgrade their attack who didn’t elect to beforehand, are forced to overcome the dead lock. (Incuring the increased stamina cost)
-If both are equal and there is no way to increase either attack, a deadlock is formed which doubles the stamina drain upon both opponents before the attack explodes in the centre. The damage this can do to anyone close enough is equal less than the combined power levels of the attack (PL1+PL2)x0.75
-Should an attack just barely beat another less than 20% difference the attack is deflected generally away from the innocent, depending on the situation and the morality of the winner of the clash. Should anyone be affected by the attack after it’s deflection it’s damage is a bit less than the attack that was deflected. PL*0.9
-Should and attack be between 21% and 79% the winning attack pushes back down the beam till the loser is hit by it. Defense against this attack is equal to half the power level of their attack, they also incur a further 5% of their attack’s power level as stamina decrease from the exertion of trying to beat back a stronger attack.
-Should the attack difference be 80% or above the attack is not even impeded by the other attack, dealing it’s full attack damage without ability to defend against it. The loser also receives a further reduction of their stamina of 10% their own attack’s power level.

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Namek Saga
Player Characters
Khol 40,000
Persi (Hidden)
Kures 16,000 Enraged (24,000)
Sakuranbo 15,200
Yuki 13,300
Taroga 11,400
Namori 11,400
Natsumi 10,800
Agent Gray 9250
Amy Deceased

NPCs
Kakarotto 26,000
Raditz 18,000
Nappa 17,000
Krillin 4,000
Gohan 4,000
Roshi 4,000/5000
Piccolo Deceased
Tien Deceased
Yamcha Deceased

Darkblade's Characters

Khol
Standard Power Level 40,000
Stamina 200,000
Defence 40,000/80,000
Techniques
Terra Flare
Base 80,000
Cost 8000

Geo-Thermically Augmented 80,000 + 40,000 (120,000)
*Cannot be augmented on non thermally active planets/dimensions
The added value is decreased by 50% in the presence on water in a clash
*Ignores 25% of base defence value, braced defence is reduced by this number for calculating damage. (if they are burnt this effect no longer applies, till they are healed)
*Should more than 50% of the attack be dealt as damage, the target’s defence and braced defence are reduced by 25% from then on aka burnt. (can only be applied once, unless healed obviously)
*Methods that are so far counted as being able to ‘heal’ this damage.
- Namekian Regeneration (removing the limb affected and regrowing another)
-Wishing to be healed or other such body altering wishes (includes resurrection)
-Magical Healing (Dende style not Senzu bean style)
-Removing affected body parts (not really viable to most but it works)
Cost 8000 + 2000 (14,000) 50% extra is added to the additional cost

Ki Blade
Base 40,000
*Ki Blades are especially deadly, should they beat natural defence they count as double their power level for damage purposes. This doubled value is added to the attacks power level when comparing to a braced defence if the natural value is beaten.
Cost 4000

Kiai (Perfected)
Attacking 60,000
Cost 3000
*Half the cost of normal special techniques

Defensive Braced Defence Value + 30,000
*Kiai used in defence is a prepared defence with an added sting of force expelled from the body, half the power of an attacking Kiai but retains full cost.
Cost 3000

Kamehameha 80,000 (92,000)
*15% is added to the value of this attack in a clash though not added to damage calculation
Cost 8000

Palm Strike 40,000
Ignores defense for damage calculation
Cost 4000
Persi (Hidden) This will be changed when she appears again.
Standard Power Level 12,000
Stamina 60000
Defense 12000/24000 (9000/18000 due to burns)
Techniques
Nightmare Breaker 24000
Cost 2400

Terran Ki Blades 12000
* Unlike Ki blades of Khol, Persi is able to manifest a Ki Blade from any part of her body at whim.
This means she can add 50% (1000 at present) pl to her Base defense, this is doubled in a braced defense situation. Should this value beat the attack of the opponent, Ki blade attacks the opponents defense. (Ranged attacks do not allow a counter, and reduce affected defense by 50%, 500 at present)
* Ki Blades are especially deadly, should they beat natural defence they count as double their power level for damage purposes. This doubled value is added to the attacks power level when comparing to a braced defence if the natural value is beaten.
Cost 1200
Kures
Standard Power Level 16,000 (24,000 true power)
Stamina 80,000
Defense 16,000/32,000
Techniques
Soko Thrust 32,000 (48,000) physical 32,000(48,000) ki
Never misses unless a technique that improves defense is used.
Cost 3200 (4800)

Kale Lancer 8000(12,000)x8 16,000(24,000)x4 32,000(48,000)x2 48,000(72,000)x1
Deals 50% extra damage
Cost 4800 (7200)

Khol’s Roar 48,000(72,000)
Cost 4800 (7200)

Hyper Guard 16,000 (24,000)
Base Defense + 8000 (12,000)
Improves Physical Damage + 8000 (12,000)
Cost 1600 (2400)

Kiai
Attacking 16,000 (24,000)
Cost 1600 (2400)

Defensive Braced Defense Value + 8000 (12,000)
Cost 8000 (1200)

Masenko 32,000 (48,000)
Cost 3200(4800)
Kindred's Characters

Namori
Base Power Level 11,400
Stamina 57,000
Defence 11,400/22,800

Techniques
Kamehameha
Base 22,800
*15% is added to the value of this attack in a clash though not added to damage calculation
Cost 2280

Super 28,500
*30% is added to the value of this attack in a clash though not to damage calculation
cost 2850 (rounded up to avoid fiddly calculations later)

Force Lightening Punch 14,250
*This Technique though a punch can clash for 50% it’s value plus base power level
*Ignores 25% of base defence value (braced defence will be reduced by the value this ignores)
cost 1420

Celestial Lightening 14,250
*Damage is decreased by 10% per Metre of Air 25% per Metre of Water
*This technique clashes at a 50% reduced value (lightening is skinny path of bolts)
*Ignores 50% of base defence value (braced defence will be reduced by the value this ignores)
cost 1420

Kiai
Attacking 11,400
Cost 570 (rounded down that time for simplicity)
*Half the cost of normal special techniques

Defensive Braced Defence Value + 5700
*Kiai used in defence is a prepared defence with an added sting of force expelled from the body, half the power of an attacking Kiai but retains full cost.
Cost 1140

Exploding Wave 22,800
Cost 2280

Electic Explosion 17,100
Attack is either creates a 10 (5 in water) metre explosion or creates an EMP effect that deals no damage but can distrupt electronic devices.
*Damage is decreased by 10% per Metre of Air 20% per Metre of Water
*Ignores 25% of base defence value (braced defence will be reduced by the value this ignores)
Cost 1710
Taroga
Base Power Level 11,400
Stamina 57,000
Defence 11,400/22,800

Techniques
The Glow 11,400
Defense + 5,700
Cost 2280

Warrior’s Blood Moon 22,800 (11,800)
This move counts as having half power level in a clash situation.
Cost 1080

Demon’s Scream 17,100
Cost 1710

Crimson Wave 15,200
Cost 1520

Blood Parade 11,400 x 10 (22,800*) x1 (x2)
It is basically impossible under normaly circumstances for an opponent to be hit by more than one of these blasts.
This attack if encountered before the splitting is treated as x2 power level *, it’s cost remains unchanged.
Cost 11400 (1140 x 10)

Saturday Crush 11,400
Should this technique do damage the opponent becomes paralyzed, pink sparks coursing across their body.
Cost 1140

Kamehameha 22,800
Cost 2080
Ninmast's Characters

Yuki
Base Power Level 13,300
Stamina 66,500
Defence 13,300/26,600
Techniques
Hitodma Tari
Base 26,600
*Damage done is increased by 25% (damage has to be done in order for this to occur)
*Doesn’t clash well with ki attacks that include heat, 50% of the heat based attack is taken from the clash value of this attack. Water is produced by this, and can in turn reduce the effect of heat attack that are reduced by the presence of water.
*Snap freezing requires a power difference above 50% to skin freeze, and 75% to properly entomb a foe.
-Skin Freeze deals and additional 10% damage to the target (35% extra due to the above 25% extra damage)
-Entombed opponents can physically break out if their power level exceeds 125% the caster’s base power level
-If they have attacks that exceed this entombing threshold and do not require preparations they may do so at the normal cost of an attack
Cost 2660

Full Power Hitodama = 33,250
Special abilities as above
Cost = 3320

Kitakaze no Tsuna
Base 13,300
*Is not an attack and thus cannot do damage to stamina, though summoning wintery gales did kinda need a value as it would drain stamina to do so. Aka when you summon the wintery gales/blizzards this is what it costs.
Cost 1330
5% cost though rounded down to be generous

Korinoseishin
Base 13,300
*Not an attack but the exertion of the technique needs some value, seeing as one can’t really run super speed forever.
Cost 1330
5% cost though rounded down to be generous

Unarigoe
330 x10
Attack ignores defense, affects multiple targets.
3300 (330x10)

Kiaoken/x2/x3/x4 Apply to an attack
Increase Attack’s Power Level by 25%/50%/75%/100%
Increases Damage taken by 5%/10%/15%/20% for next turn
Increase Attack’s Cost by 20%/40%/60%/80%
Physical Attacks and Basic Ki Blasts have a 320 cost for Kaioken calculations.

Spirit Bomb
Base 26,600
Spirit Bomb increases by 6,650 each turn taken to charge it.
Must remain still to continuing charging, charge is not lost to move but will not gain charge.
Other warriors can give up stamina to add to a charging phase to add bonus.
(10 stamina per 1 pl of bonus damage might change depending on how badly this scales)
Upon hit there is a chance that the technique will lose charge, or even fizzle out completely depending on how much is charged at that point.
Is unaffected by transformation boosts
Cost: Initial 2660 Maintaining 660 per turn
Sakuranbo
Standard Power Level 15,200
Stamina 76,000
Defence 15,200/30,400
Techniques
Metallic Flash 30,400
It this attack deals 50% damage, reduces opponents defense by 15% to the next attack recieved (this attack can originate from anyone)
Cost 3,040

Spiraling Heart 22,800
Should the attack hit it will always deal 2700(1/4 Power Level, full PL is it’s hit chance)
Cost 2280

Seize Chance 15,200
Using this technique adds pl of the attack to the hit chance of another technique.
Cost 1520

Spirit Ball Crush 11,400 (15,200 when either Spirit Ball or Saturday Crush)
SB/SBC Opponent is unable to brace, unless using a technique that forces braced defense (Hyper Guard, Kiai, etc)
SC/SBC Should this technique do damage the opponent becomes paralysed, pink sparks coursing across their body.
Cost 1520

Kamehameha 30,400 (34,960)
Cost 3040
Raptorman's Characters

Amy Deceased These Values Will Change When Revived
Standard Power Level 5,800
Stamina 29000
Defense 5,800/11600
Techniques
After Image 5,800
Braced Defense + 2900
Cost: 290

Hyperbeam 5800/7250/8700/10,150/11600
X - Wave form
Increast attack PL to hit by 20%, does not improve it’s damage.
Attack Damage is reduced by 10% per five feet. (50% at 25ft max range)
Slant Angle of 45 Degrees
Cone radius at the max range is 3.15 feet
Cost: 580/725/870/1010/1160

Father's Legacy 5,800(for generating cost)
A second set of arms are formed.
This doubles the usage of Ki Scythes giving it an x2 prefix.
While this technique is used %5 of the moves PL will be paid as upkeep.
Cancelling can only occur after five attack periods after usage.
Automatically cancels at 10% Stamina or lower.
Cost: Inital 580 Upkeep: 290 (Per attack Period)

Ki-Scythes 5,800(11600 While Father’s Legacy is active)
Improves melee attacks by 25%, granting up to two physical attacks per attack period (four while father's legacy is active).
Cancelling can only occur after two attack periods.
Cost: 580/1160 Upkeep 290/580(Per attack Period)

Tail Beam
Base 8700
Cost 870

Special Beam Cannon (Tail Beam)
Base 13,100
A penetrating attack that ignores 25% of the braced defense.
Cost 1310
Madrigal's Characters
Natsumi
Standard Power Level 10,800
Stamina 54,000
Defense 10,800/21,600
Techniques
Golden Fist Punch +5400 to physical attacks counts as in braced defense while on the attack.
Cost: 1080

Golden Fist Inferno: 16,200 x1-4
Cost: 1620 x1, 3,240 x2, 4860 x3, 6480 x4

Serenity of Absolution Kick: 17,930
Cost: 1790

Lesser Empty Palm Slice: 16,200
Adds 25% to ki clash result if it wins, loses by an extra 20% in ki clashes
Cost 1620

Greater Empty Palm Slice: 21,600
Adds 25% to ki clash result if it wins, loses by an extra 20% in ki clashes
Cost 2160

Kamehameha 21,600
Cost 2160
McGenty's Characters
Agent Grey
Standard Power Level 9,250
Stamina 46,250
Defense 9,250/18,500
Techniques
Surgical Strike 18,500 x2
Able to fire two beams at the same time, cannot cause a ki clash.
Cost 1850 x2

Strike Projection +4625 ki damage to physical attacks, doubles attack PL for determining momentum (9,200)
The extra Ki damage will not be reduced by 50%, the physical component is subtracted by defense first.
For example against 1000 base defense Strike Projection 1200+600 would cause 950 damage. (Physical attacks reduce base defense by 50%, so 1800 beats 500 and hits.
1200-500 as defense is taken out of the physical component first leaves 700 physical.
700 is reduced by 50% due to being physical damage making it 350
600 ki damage is unaffected by this and thus the damage is 350+600 which equals 950)
Cost 1850

Shadow Strikes 9,250
Shadow Strikes can’t be braced against, halves attack PL for determining momentum (600)
Cost 920

Barrier +4,625 to braced Defense
Cost 460

Strike Grenades 6,200
Cost 620

Destructo Disc 6,200
Ignores 50% Defence/25% Braced Defense
Cost 620
Important NPCs (aka ones I'll actually have involved in fighting to a degree that their math should matter)
Raditz
Standard Power Level 18,000
Stamina 90,000
Defense 18,000/36,000
Techniques
Double Sunday: 18,000x2
A pair of a beams which can be used independently
Cost 1800x2

Saturday Crash 18,000
Creates a sphere of pink energy and throws it at his foe.
Should this technique do damage the opponent becomes paralyzed, pink sparks coursing across their body.
Cost: 3600 (costs double)

Shining Friday 36,000
A super charged form of Saturday Crush, it takes longer to charge.
Cost 7200 (costs double)

Weekend Rush 18,000x10
Fires a wide ranging attack of many balls of ki, unlikely all will hit a single person unless very close. Each ball does it’s damage seperately.
Cost 18,000x10
Kakarotto
Power Level 26,000
Stamina 130,000
Defence 26,000/52,000
Techniques
Riot Javelin 78,000
Cost 7,800

Tyrant Lancer 52,000
Cost 5,200

Galick Gun 65,000
Cost 6,500

Nappa
Power level 17,000
Stamina 85,000
Defence 17,000/34,000
Techniques
Hyper Guard 17,000
Base Defense + 8,500
Improves Physical Damage + 8,500
Cost 1700

Gaint Storm 68,000
Cost 6800

Eye Lasers 34,000
Cost 3400

Break Cannon 68,000
Cost 6800
Piccolo Deceased Power Level will change upon revival
Standard Power Level 6,600
Stamina 33000
Defense 6600/13200 (9900/19800)
Techniques
Explosion Demon Wave
Power Level 13200
Cost 1320

Great Namek Explosion Demon Wave
Power Level 19800
Cost 1980*

Hyper Explosion Demon Wave
Power Level 19800
This damage is easily blocked/absorbed due to it’s dispersed nature increase base defense values are increased by 20% prepared defense values are increased by 40%
The power level of this attack decreases by 5% per ft the attack travels.
Cost 1980*
*A physically demanding technique, costs twice as much to use and cannot be used in Great Namek Form.

Eye Beams
Power level 9900
*cannot clash, but if they are stronger than the a ki technique that technique detonates.
Cost 990

Special Beam Cannon
Power level 18000
A penetrating attack that ignores braced defense value, always attacking base defense value.
Cost 1800

Masenko 9900
Cost 990

Namekian Limb Regeneration
Power Level 4950 per limb, 11500 torso
*Requires the head to still be intact
*In the case of decapitation the torso must regenerate first
Cost 495 Per Limb, 1150 Torso
*A highly draining technique, should the value reduce the namekian to 0 stamina the technique will not work.

Great Namek Form
Increase defense and physical attack power level by 50%, access to Great Namek Techniques.
This form doesn't cost anything to maintain, though damage done to a Namekian in this form is doubled.
Great Namek Techniques cost 20% rather than 10%.
Regeneration is impossible in Great Namek Form.

Kindredtown
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Warrior

Post by Kindredtown » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:42 am

I'm really looking forward to getting back into this.
Sometimes the lines get blurred. Sometimes the only thing between you and them is the mask and cape.

Thanks to the Kiry for this Epic Set

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:07 am

Indeed, been so long was initially worried the stuff was on a now dead pc >.> Hopefully we can attract some newcomers as well, more fun that way.

Kindredtown
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Kindredtown » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 am

Yeah. Do you know of any that might be interested and is Ninmast returning too?
Sometimes the lines get blurred. Sometimes the only thing between you and them is the mask and cape.

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 am

No clue on either front, poked her on skype but no reply thus far.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman
Class: Paladin

Post by Ninmast » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:03 am

I'm here! Apologies for a lengthy reply time, though I've been trying to remain reachable on Skype. I've had a rather busy previous week.

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:17 pm

I'll probably begin soon as I don't seem to get getting more than I had before, which is a shame.

Kindredtown
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Kindredtown » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:12 am

I'm surprised. I was sure there were more Dragon Ball fans here. Though it could be that some are too busy.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:41 am

I sent out some feelers, here's hoping some bite.

Lumeus
Traveller
Traveller
Class: Mage

Post by Lumeus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:19 am

Curious, how do you calculate speed, and dodging or countering attacks?

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Speed is related to power level, higher it is the higher you are. Dodging outright isn't something that will happen a lot for player characters, as power levels faced by the z fighters rarely put them in the situation of being faster. Also stops the age old problem of "I dodge all your attacks" form of god moding, clashing is basically the main form of countering. Both people attack their attacks meet, the stronger winning most of the time.

Basically defense is your ability to avoid damage, be it you're just that tough to soak it up or you avoid the attack. Gives a bit of rp freedom on that score without complicating the math a bit. Abilities might be created to improve defense, though they might end up costing more than the damage you'd take in the long run >.>

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Though I do notice the primary flaw from the last playthrough is still present. Braced Defense is effectively a guaranteed game winner if there is even the slightest difference in power levels. For example, Yuki and Namori are functionally nearly identical in power level, but should they fight, because Namori is just a little higher, all he would have to do is brace for the entire fight and Yuki literally cannot harm him and will eventually defeat herself through exhaustion while he has expended absolutely no energy or stamina.

Because of the nature of ki attacks, might I recommend that, instead of being negated entirely, they instead do an amount of damage decreased by the difference between their power and the defense (braced or normal as applicable) of the defender? Alternately or in addition, perhaps putting some limits on bracing?

Certainly, you can say, "Well, we have to expect the person to play creatively and not just ignore everything because they codewise have a way to do so," but I'd remind you that was essentially exactly what happened last time.

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am

Well there won't be a ignore defense/extra damage component to moves, as that too could be exploited. I might decrease the total value braced defense for players, many villains won't of course as they do have their moments of tanking everything a character has before smacking them around a bit.. especially if your name was vegeta >.>
That and of course the easiest way around that is, one can't brace and attack in the same post. With exclusion to a defensive move like Kiai which tends to put one in brace position anyway. Which does lead to a turtle situation, but then if all they do is brace why bother throwing everything at it?
Another method would be that for a brace to count it has to occur before the move is used, so can only occur against moves with a certain prep time. Khol's case that would be Kamehameha and Terra Flare, Ki blade literally could be made mid swing so unless they're already bracing it would be impossible to truly brace against it.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:46 am

Oh! And what of generic ki blasts, how are they figured? Like melee attacks, but without a change in natural defense?

Darkblade
Traveller
Traveller

Post by Darkblade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:02 am

Don't even remember why I put a 50% decrease to melee defense? Might even remove that as it seems odd that technically punching people could do more damage for free than it a move that has a cost. Khol's Kiai and Physical Punch would both hit for 2000 but his punch would hurt more. Maybe it was added cause that person who never did actually take part had a character had moves were all physical and kinda wouldn't have hurt a fly even with their cost >.>
Problem is generic attacks are mainly fillers in dragonball without any real consequence, characters are literally throwing hundreds of them in seconds without even scratching each other unless they're a tier or so higher in pl.
So I might even make non special attacks hit for like 50% damage so they could as per dragonball hurt like hell against a weaker foe but equal foes can keep on fighting as if it were nothing. No cost so they can be used even if they won't do damage to improve the options, like doing a flurry of swipes before deciding to slash out with the ki blade for a finisher.
Perhaps alter the momentum rules, as while these are weaker attacks we've seen people in dragonball playing ping pong with their opponents without hurting them much. Allows for more rp options, without hurting the characters stamina overly much.

Ninmast
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post by Ninmast » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:35 am

Actually, Metal Cooler was killed by just such a barrage, which proved more effective than their more specialized attacks. And it was pretty established that he was more powerful than Goku or Vegeta.